Thread: Tren and what??

Stonedage is offline New Member

Question Tren and what??

I have two bottles of tren enthenate that I will start soon but I want to add something else. Something that would help me hold more gains after Would anavar help or winstrol ? I took test e. befor and had good resultS. Gained 20 but kept 10. Not amazing results but still enough that it was noticeable on me. So my stats in a nutshell are 36 190lbs 5'10". Been working out steady for a year off and on since my teens. I read that tren will shut my test off and pct is hard to find around me but would test freak or something like that from my supp store help after?? Thanks alot

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    I am going to be as nice as I possibly can but it may sound a bit harsh.
    You have no f ing idea what you are doing. Do not continue down this road.
    Your lack of knowledge is actually scary. Please do some research before you permanently hurt yourself.

Ok. I will. What am I doing that's so wrong though. So I can correct it. And thank you for being blunt.

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    What Cape is saying essentially is that Tren is the strongest and harshest steroid available and should not be used by ppl with no real experience and knowledge. The fact that you are even considering Tren without Test shows that you simply are not in a position to do so safetly.

If you are fixed on steroids ...do another solid test cycle...10lbs kept is GREAT results!

Anxnymous is offline Associate Member
    Whatever you add in wont affect the gains you make, pct helps keep gains, hard to find or not you'll need it. If you took winny and tren your sex drive would be worse then a new born baby girl, winny AND tren both shut your natural test off, if you run tren you need to run test at a small dose just so you have test in you.

I have done a lot of reading online and reading all the profiles and just thought that after my test results I'd try a different one and see how my body responded to it. Would I be better off just to run test again and use o e bottle in the middle then just hd or get rid of the other one?? So then clomid or nova should be on my list to find?? Is one better then other??

Just hang on to that tren . It wont expire on ya. If stored in a cool dark place it will last years (3-5 estimated).

Run a great test cycle of 500 mg per week and make sure to concentrate on a PERFECT diet.

There is no need to add more and bump up all the time.Like I said 10lbs kept is as much as anyone could expect.

Your PCT can all be ordered from the banner at the top of the page..no prob. Shipped to your door!

Stick around and gain knowledge and save that tren for either the next cycle or even one after the next one.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Like they said Bro you need to do some reading.Read our stickys hit the educational threads.Then you will see TEST is the base of all cycles.Seeing that you want to cycle I would hope you would want to do it the safe way.And that is thru reading.Now if you ran tren alone without test.You wouldve had some serious problems for a long time.One guy here was messed up over a year and still isnt 100% from a tren only cycle.

MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Stonedage View Post
    I have two bottles of tren enthenate that I will start soon but I want to add something else. Something that would help me hold more gains after Would anavar help or winstrol? I took test e. befor and had good resultS. Gained 20 but kept 10. Not amazing results but still enough that it was noticeable on me. So my stats in a nutshell are 36 190lbs 5'10". Been working out steady for a year off and on since my teens. I read that tren will shut my test off and pct is hard to find around me but would test freak or something like that from my supp store help after?? Thanks alot
    Welcome.

Ok thanks guys. See none of the profiles say anything about that. Just how great it is and how big of a gainer it is Ill just do another test then. And I'm in Canada so I doubt the stuff on the banner would make it to my door. When I used test befor I took it on the 4th day for two bottles. They were 200s.

That goofy guy above me is Canadian as well and he got his from the Lion. It ships to Cananda!

Lay out your test cycle idea with AI and PCT for us...if you know what those things are????

1cc every 4th day That would be 20 shots for about 8 weeks I don't know what to use for pct. clomid or nova are the ones I've seen most. One website listed how and when to use them but I'd have to search again.

Haha. Damn. But I do appreciate the help. I'm not in it to waste money or
    F myself up. And that is why after trolling for so long I've joined to ask

Quote Originally Posted by Stonedage View Post
    Haha. Damn. But I do appreciate the help. I'm not in it to waste money or
    F myself up. And that is why after trolling for so long I've joined to ask
    Stick around and be a part of the fun. Amazing what you can learn around here (some good some NOT so good lol).

Do some reading and come back with an entire cycle layout and we will be glad to dbl check it. In the mean time get your diet checked over in nutrition. That's the MOST important thing that determines results!!!

Thread Information