Thread: HCG 3d cycle

Farid is offline Junior Member

HCG 3d cycle

Hey guys, plan on doing 3d cycle (cutting ) and was thinking of adding hcg to my cycle because I heard you recover better? I have a friend who sells some and was wondering how to take it properly. I read that you should take it every 2-3 days, 250-500 iu and is injected in the belly? Was wondering if I can inject in glutes muscle? or somewhere else or even mix in the same syringe as tren /prop? or what syringes do I need?

Stats:22
    WEight : 170lbs
    height : 5'5
    previous cycles : test e, test e + d bol (few acne sides + minimal bloat)
    diet 3k+ calories per day
    supps: creatine, amino acid, bcaa, whey, multi vit, omega3

Tren Ace 75mg/0.75ML(sat,mond,wed,frid) EOD (300mg)for 8 weeks

Prop 100mg/1ml(sat,mond,wed,frid) (400mg) EOD for 8 weeks

Clomid
    50/50/50/50

Nolva
    20/20/10/10/10/10

Sworder is offline Banned
    Mix it in the same shot as your tren if you want. You can inject IM or SubQ. It's going to be metabolized quicker with the former. Yielding an approximate HL of 33 hours as opposed to 48ish with the latter.

Why are you doing tren @ those stats? Clerisy?

thanks so its fine to mix 3 components in one syringe? prop/tren /hcg how much would u recomment for hcg?, whats wrong with my stats? besides my height lol

Yes, it is fine. 250IU EOD is a great protocol. All the way up until 3 days before PCT. Your height is fine, your weight is kinda low to be cutting. Or using trenbolone to cut IMO! What are your goals with the cut? 100mg clomid and 40mg nolva would help bring serum concentrations up a lot faster(for the first week). It is a better protocol than you have outlined.

Also, you know that you will probably be headed to TRT the more you cycle right?
    Last edited by Sworder; 10-24-2012 at 09:32 PM. Reason: parentheses

well 170 for my height is quite big already(in my pic im 160-165~ish)..my goal is to be around 170-185ish < 7% bf.. right now at about 10% BF and Yeah aware about TRT.. when I came off test E + d bol imo I felt fine, never really lost any sex drive or ball shrinkage/Could've even been fine without pct as well but thanks a lot for the advice ! really appreciate it.

Ok, I wouldn't cut to 7% as you will lose gains and it's a struggle to maintain. Run winstrol , masteron , or primobolan if you want to get a leaner look without losing the muscle mass. As well as keeping your AI at the proper dose, reduced sodium intake and a lot of water. These tips will surely get you down from 10% to 7% on a caliper, without cutting! It's precomp techniques that you can use.

I don't know really again what your goals for the cut is, but just know that 7% isn't a maintainable BF%. I am happy with 10%, I can make a lean bulk while keeping that BF. Re-consider the cut, don't hesitate to ask any more questions or providing more details to the reasoning behind going to 7%.

Ah, will look into the cycle captain for Winstrol /mast/primo! Well I just came out of a bulk cycle and went from around 8% BF to 10~% now want to drop BF while maintaining weight (increasing muscle mass) gonna start pct soon (exactly 2 weeks after last pin) , do time off then start my cutting cycle by feb-march (time off+ pct). But on prop/tren I will lose muscle mass? I thought you gain a lot easier just on tren and cutting/bulking depends primarily on cardio/diet?

You won't lose nearly as much if you didn't run the test/tren , but protein will get metabolized as well yes. Cutting and bulking does depend on diet/training. Here is a picture on BF% which Austinite usually posts. 7% is very low. It's will require you to give up some muscle and is most difficult to maintain hence why I recommended adding a DHT derivative to give you that dry look without actually losing muscle.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	body-fat-percentage-men.jpg 
Views:	57 
Size:	98.3 KB 
ID:	128225

awesome picture! will keep that on my desktop haha :P and I was thinking of adding anavar to my cycle but was told by many that even with just tren /prop I would be fine.. thanks again! will look into your cycle and compare them both :P

Thread Information