vinnyunc13 is offline New Member

Need advice on mass building

I want to put on serious size and want it quick right now I'm 6 foot 3 203 pounds biceps flexed are 15 1/4 I want them about 17 inches what would be a good cycle to use I keep hearing random stuff and I need a true expert opinion

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    Training Exp.
    Cycle Exp.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    We cant help if we dont have info on you.

Bf% is 9

I have never really cycled all I do is use pre and post work out protiens but I feel like I have hit a Platow I'm at the gym 5 days out of the week and I change my routine up often I'm getting stronger but not bigger

And I'm 24 years old

6'3" 203lbs @ 9%...pretty good!

Read this...
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...for-the-Newbie
    Last edited by Lunk1; 10-24-2012 at 10:05 PM.

Thanks man I appreciate the link but for real it's like speaking in Russian lol if at all possible could u break it down Barney style for me lol I'm a marine I'm paid to shoot not read haha

Bro really...a fellow Devil Dog should not need to have his hand held. Songdog...get in here lol.

OK>>>>
    First cycle is ALWAYS test only!

Test E 500mg per week (divided by 2 = pins) 3.5 days apart ie: Mon morn and Thurs. night
    Adex or Ldex @ .25mg EOD
    HCG 250iu 2X per week

PCT 14 days after last injection
    Clomid 75/50/50/50
    Nolva 40/20/20/20

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by vinnyunc13
    Thanks man I appreciate the link but for real it's like speaking in Russian lol if at all possible could u break it down Barney style for me lol I'm a marine I'm paid to shoot not read haha
    Sorry but that's just weak!!! You don't want to spend the time reading. You'd rather be spoon fed. No disrespect intended bro, but consider this, you're embarking on a path with drugs that can help just as much as hinder you. It is in your best interest to read!!!

As a marine, did they give you a gun and say, "go shoot shit" or did they require training? If a new recruit came in today and you were tasked to training him what you know and they guy said, skip the training, just give me a gun so I can shoot shit, what would be your advice?

I know how to read I just didn't understand the acronyms in the post I know a good amount of stuff but not the specifics

Quote Originally Posted by vinnyunc13 View Post
    I know how to read I just didn't understand the acronyms in the post I know a good amount of stuff but not the specifics
    More homework Leatherneck!
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...-abbreviations..

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Bro read the material beacuse you want to know all you can about wat you are putting in your body and how it reacts.You need to know wat to do if gyno kicks up.Read the stickys there is a ton of info there.And as a former Marine I do resent you playing STUPID! there maybe things in there you dont understand.But thats when you ask.NEVER ask to be spoon fed.

I have been reading and I understand what your saying but what I'm saying is I need it done calender style like what to take when to take it because if not I won't remember.
    On a side note I have bad short term memory loss due to an TBI suffered a year ago, I gotta write everything I due in a log and everything for the future in a calender so that's why I need it broken down in days.

I understand the test e 500 mg split between Monday and Thursday each week but what would be the ideal test to use

Then it says Lxel but what is that I couldn't find it on here at all

And finally the PCT what is the 75/ 50/ 50/ 50 and 45/ 20/ 20/ 20

Sorry for pushing on the this subject it's just the only way I can remember

I have been reading and I understand what your saying but what I'm saying is I need it done calender style like what to take when to take it because if not I won't remember.
    On a side note I have bad short term memory loss due to an TBI suffered a year ago, I gotta write everything I due in a log and everything for the future in a calender so that's why I need it broken down in days.

I understand the test e 500 mg split between Monday and Thursday each week but what would be the ideal test to use Test E 12 weeks!

Then it says Lxel but what is that I couldn't find it on here at all Liquidex from the banner above

And finally the PCT what is the 75/ 50/ 50/ 50 and 45/ 20/ 20/ 20 dosages per day for each week 4 weeks

Sorry for pushing on the this subject it's just the only way I can remember
    Like Sondog said...also as a former Marine I am a bit offended by your lack of motivation to take some initiative and study till your brain pops! I will gladely help but I have this crazy need to make sure you know what you are doing and not just following someones suggestion!

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    I want to put on serious size and want it quick right now I'm 6 foot 3 203 pounds biceps flexed are 15 1/4 I want them about 17 inches what would be a good cycle to use I keep hearing random stuff and I need a true expert opinion
    I don't know mate.

What does "want it quick" mean?

I've been doing this for years, and it is always a little unsettling when I hear young bulls tell me they "want it quick" and not spend the years I've spent. There really is nothing "quick" about what we do.

How much time have you spent in the gym? What is your routine like?

Have you put any time into learning about nutrition? What is your diet like? How many cals a day above your TDEE are you eating? Do you know your macros?

Building muscle isn't like putting on clothes. It's a slow process, not a quick process. Steroids are not a magic drug, and you don't take steroids simply because you are lazy and don't want to put in the proper time in the gym.

Well I been tiny my whole life but tall and I feel I have reached a wall that I can't get passed I have been reading up a lot on stuff and trying to update my knowledge on what I want to take I know I want to take

Test E 500 mg split twice a week
    But I have been reading that it will be
    Hard and will hurt if I took that much
    Just starting out.
    I have also been told I should take an
    Estrogen blocker before and during my
    My Test cycle
    And that the EST blocker should be the
    Last thing I take

What's your take on that

Thread Information