reconjeep is offline New Member

watching my weight

Here is my question. I’m getting ready for a job where I have to walk along ways with weight on my back through the mountains. I have done a couple cycles of test P in the past and loved them. The issue is I packed on the weight and size fast, that was my goal. But now im not looking to gain any more weight, maybe even drop some, i understand that my diet has alot to do with that. I'm no longer in the bulk phase so i cant eat liek it. I have a 16 week cycle of test E that I’m starting to push right now. What would you recommend to mix with it if anything?

I’m pushing 250 mgs 2x a week

I’m 6 foot and 200-205 lbs. my goal is to be down around 185-190.

I have 5 months to get ready for this job so right now im just lifting to become stronger mixed with some cardio. My thoughts was to get as strong as I can in the first 2.5 months then taper down to more endurance workouts mixed with crazy cardio. I also have the great mountains of Colorado to train in so that also helps.

mmgearworks is offline Junior Member
    A test cycle doesn't have to = a bulking cycle... I wouldn't add anything I see the line of use you going for and it's cool! What's going to dictate your weight and muscle gain comes down to your diet and training... Get that 100% and your desired test protocol will create a great atmosphere and enhanced effect for your diet and training to dictate results maybe throw a fat burner in if you wish... But keep it simple for your target goal like you doing! Hoping PCT and on hand precautions are in the bag!

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mmgearworks
    A test cycle doesn't have to = a bulking cycle... I wouldn't add anything I see the line of use you going for and it's cool! What's going to dictate your weight and muscle gain comes down to your diet and training... Get that 100% and your desired test protocol will create a great atmosphere and enhanced effect for your diet and training to dictate results maybe throw a fat burner in if you wish... But keep it simple for your target goal like you doing! Hoping PCT and on hand precautions are in the bag!
    Mmgear is bang on. Diet (what, when, how much you eat) determines size more than anything else. Gear will drive and support your goals but it really comes down to nutrition and training.

I’m good with what I eat (I think). It’s the when and how much is where I have the questions. I have read that eat smaller meals but more than just three a day. How much protein would you suggest that I consume? I guess in a nut shell what would you do if you where in my shoes? Remember for the next 50 days I’m stuck in Afghan so I really don’t have a lot of choices here right now but I’m trying my best.

In your current situation you can only TRY your best to hit your macros.... I feel for you! With regards to your diet concerns hit the diet forums. Study the term "macros" work yours out based on your goals and start hitting them daily. Hitting your macros is the most important thing you can learn when it comes to any results and your bodies performance... steroid and non steroid related.

10nispro is offline Productive Member
    Sorry you are stuck in Afghan but thank you for your service if you are in the military. Also, be safe and come back alive.

Your selections might be limited over in that area for food but find out what you can use most of the time that will benefit you and your diet the best. It might be the same choices over and over but you will know what is going in your body and that will help you reach your goals.

i am in the military and thanks for your support. also thank you guys for all the help. i just got done reading a bunch of stuff on macros. once again thanks for the help, i'll let you know how its working out.

Good stuff! Anytime

Thread Information