ShredMN is offline Banned

? on AI muscle gains and/or loss

Hey everyone,

So I'm new here, just signed up, and I have a quick question for anyone who's kind enough to answer for me.

I've been training for about 14 months now and about 7 months in I decided to try a natural test booster. Assuming they were safe I used it without any kind of AI or PCT, after the cycle my nipples got puffy (basically killed me inside to the point where I stopped training for a few months. I should also note that there are no lumps of any sort under my nipples). During that time I lost quite a bit of size, luckily I told myself to stop being a nancy and get back to it. I've been using nolva+aromasin to help with my nipples (it seems to be working, very slowly). I've been eating about 4,000 calories during a clean bulk to put on size as well, which also has been working. However since I started using the nolva with aromasin I felt like I've almost been shrinking. today was my leg day and my squats dropped 20lbs from last week (I was pretty discouraged today when training when I noticed this), I also look a bit smaller. While I have no intention to stop training again, I would like to know if my nolva+aromasin usage has the ability to induce muscle loss. I've read that using AI's and SERMs can hinder muscle gains, but I haven't read anything about actual muscle loss.

Thanks,
    Shred

(Not sure if this was the correct forum to post this question, if not I will gladly move the question to the correct one if someone tells me which would be more acceptable)

Just thought of something. While I'm pretty positive that neither nolva/aromasin would induce muscle loss, I'm wondering if lower than normal testosterone could be the culprit. Any feedback is greatly appreciated.

Doesn't matter.

P.Money is offline Associate Member
    Well, your body functions with both testosterone and estrogen hand in hand. I suppose lower estrogen levels could potentially affect muscle growth. How much, all depends on your genetics, test levels, diet, workout, etc..

Thanks for the reply. I've already looked into gains being hindered by AI/SERM usage, but what could be causing me to lose strength/size even with a good diet and training program. I've never had issues putting on size before, and now even with a ~500 calorie surplus I seem to be losing size. I'm pretty much bewildered at this point. I already have an appointment with an endo scheduled in two weeks, but was hoping someone on here would be able to give me some insight beforehand.

Thread Information