JM6075 is offline Junior Member

Final question for bulk

Finally decided on mass cycle and have it on its way
    Test E wk 1-12 750mg
    Deca wk 1-10 300mg
    Arimidex .25 eod- change dosae as needed
    Hcg 500 a wk

My question is I want to stay away from deca dick, was told test being so high I shouldn't have a problem but it there anything I can take while on cycle to help even more

Oh and

Dbol wk1-4 40mg day

Bump

dave_m141 is offline New Member
    im going to be doing the exact same cycle soon, but with 600 test and 30mg dbol .

i think deca dick is something different from person to person, hopefully with the test youl be a walking hard on!

panntastic is offline "cool as shit and knows his stuff"
    Is this your first cycle?

champ14 is offline Junior Member
    I'm on a similar cycle right now and I don't have a problem with that. Test e 600 a week dbol 40 mg Ed deca 450 a week. About to start week 3 tomorrow and no problem yet

warmouth is offline Productive Member
    Looks good, and pretty well thought out. Deca dick is a possibility(shouldnt be too bad if at all with the test and AI), but I would be more concerned with limp dick after cycle.... I dont see PCT as part of your cycle Are you on TRT?

Pann- this will be my third cycle.

War- in the past my pct had been clomid/nolvadex and I usually run aromasin though cycle and pct but can only get arimidex right now for cycle. I know some say not to do nolvadex with deca do too 19-nor, so as soon as I can get aromasin I'm gonna grab a good bit and so a clomid/aromasin pct, how's that sound?

I know there is a good amount of sides possible with deca, I'm looking to Gain nice size for next show season and between trying to decide between EQ or deca, I know deca will give me more size but EQ less sides, what do y'all think

Anyone

warmouth is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JM6075 View Post
    War- in the past my pct had been clomid/nolvadex and I usually run aromasin though cycle and pct but can only get arimidex right now for cycle. I know some say not to do nolvadex with deca do too 19-nor, so as soon as I can get aromasin I'm gonna grab a good bit and so a clomid/aromasin pct, how's that sound?

I know there is a good amount of sides possible with deca, I'm looking to Gain nice size for next show season and between trying to decide between EQ or deca, I know deca will give me more size but EQ less sides, what do y'all think
    Looks pretty good. I would extend the PCT out an extra week due to the deca. Wont hurt, just drop it by 10mgs. Armidex should be fine and do the job, should that be the only thing youve got. It is a good AI. Personally, I wouldnt use the AI during PCT. I would run the Clomid/Nolva as you have, just extend it to 5 weeks. The SERMS should control any estrogenic sides you may experience while goting through the rebound, so the AI isnt needed and could bottom your estro levels out.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    I agree dont use the Ai during pct.And as far as Deca Dick thats person to person.I dont get it from tren or Deca but even a low dose of NPP and my libdo is shot.SUCKS! Good luck Bro!

Thread Information