lukey1385 is offline New Member

what else do i need to take?

hey guys, ive just bought some d-bol off a guy at work, i want to start a bulking cycle with them, but i know its risky taking them just by itself. what else should i take with it; during and after my cycle to ensure im doing it the safest way possible? I Have 100 blue tablets, he recommended i take 2 a day, 1 in the morning, 1 around noon, and on my gym days take an extra 1, 20 minutes before my workout.. im 26, about 180cm tall and weigh around 78kg. I've only been working out for around 4/5 months, hence my complete vagueness on the subject.. any advice would be really appreciated. ty

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -

panntastic is offline "cool as shit and knows his stuff"
    Save them for when you've learned to eat and train properly then you will truly appreciate them.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Agreed with the above. At this point they are just a waste if you use them now. You will grow just as much with a good diet and exercise for at least the next year or even two if you do things right and you will be wasting your money. They will keep just fine. Put them away in a dark cool place until you are ready and by then you will know how to take them properly.

600@50 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    With only 5 months of training under your belt you are putting yourself at risk for injury. Your tendons and ligaments have not adapted yet to the stress AAS will put on them. Give it some time before you cycle. I recommend at least a year minimum to strengthen the connective tissue before cycling. As everyone else has said get your diet and nutrition correct first.

Thread Information