xfuzion is offline New Member

Anav's 10MG First Cycle

Hello, I want to start a cycle and infact I'll be getting it soon, I'm getting 150 tablets of 10mg Anavs. I want to test it to see how it is and then if everything goes well do a few more cycles.

I just wante to know a few things before putting this stuff in my body.

~I just turned 18
    ~I've been working out for around 2years.
    ~5,3ish in height / 140lbs around. (Really really low body fat %, 6-10ish%)
    ~Use to have SEVERE asthma, seems to be better now. Haven't had any issues with it recently besides needing to take the inhaler sometimes when I do excessive running/effort that makes me lose breath.

I know most side effects it CAN cause, I'm already just as tall as my sister/parents and growing isn't an issue because I doubt I'll grow further more thent his. I guess I just want to know how much I should take and when. Also I kinda get worried when it comes to drgs and stuff, Like will I feel anything a bit after taking it? Within the days? Will my heart/etc react within just 1 cycle?

1)How much and when should I take it?

2)Could simply doing such a small cycle be dangerous/deadly?

3)I take lean-protein(+waxymaze),creatine,BCAA,Glutamine also. Should I keep taking supplements while testing a cycle?

stpete is offline Banned
    Stick to option 3 for your best interest. Your age coupled w/AAS could lead to lifelong issues like ED for starters. Creatine and a well balanced diet in tune w/hard training will yield good results. If you need help in said categories, we have the best Nutrition and Workout section around.

Good Luck and i hope you stick and learn and eventually find yourself a suitable cycle. We're always here to help.

I'm pretty sure I will want to do a Cycle, Of course if it goes wrong or it doesnt meet my expectations I won't continue it.

I pretty much already did my order.

MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by xfuzion View Post
    Hello, I want to start a cycle and infact I'll be getting it soon, I'm getting 150 tablets of 10mg Anavs. I want to test it to see how it is and then if everything goes well do a few more cycles.

I just wante to know a few things before putting this stuff in my body.

~I just turned 18
    ~I've been working out for around 2years.
    ~5,3ish in height / 140lbs around. (Really really low body fat %, 6-10ish%)
    ~Use to have SEVERE asthma, seems to be better now. Haven't had any issues with it recently besides needing to take the inhaler sometimes when I do excessive running/effort that makes me lose breath.

I know most side effects it CAN cause, I'm already just as tall as my sister/parents and growing isn't an issue because I doubt I'll grow further more thent his. I guess I just want to know how much I should take and when. Also I kinda get worried when it comes to drgs and stuff, Like will I feel anything a bit after taking it? Within the days? Will my heart/etc react within just 1 cycle?

1)How much and when should I take it?

2)Could simply doing such a small cycle be dangerous/deadly?

3)I take lean-protein(+waxymaze),creatine,BCAA,Glutamine also. Should I keep taking supplements while testing a cycle?
    Wow, you are so not ready at all for AAS. But i realize that youre probably going to anyway. If so, please tale a moment to read a bit before you commit.

The Young and Steroids

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...s#.UHBeIa7X_fs

Nutritional Forum

http://forums.steroid.com/forumdispl...M#.UHNufa7X_fs

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Just because you put an order in doesn't mean you have to use it right away. The stuff last well past it's expiration date (which is well documented). You NEED to wait and do ALOT more research before considering a cycle. Listen to Stpete, this is solid advice.

I know that already.

Thread Information