rapps87 is offline New Member

bulk up diet and course over xmas?

hi, im 6ft 102kg carrying alot of water and fat, so on advice of a friend i was going to start the cave man diet then run test, tren and anavar , but i now have another friend who says it completely wrong, what would be best diet and course if any, to take?

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    Steroids are not weight loss meds. This is 100% determined by diet and excersise.

Not to mention you are talking about very potent and dangerous AAS.

My advise would be to post your entire daily food intake in the nutrition sub forum and have them see what changes can be made. No doubt your goals can be reached without taking unnecessary risks!

warmouth is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rapps87 View Post
    hi, im 6ft 102kg carrying alot of water and fat, so on advice of a friend i was going to start the cave man diet then run test, tren and anavar, but i now have another friend who says it completely wrong, what would be best diet and course if any, to take?
    You have put the nail in the coffin on this subject. How much fat are we talking? AAS are not to be used in place of a diet because they arent neccesarily lat loss aids. NEVER use tren , test, and anavar if you have never cycled before. Tren is one of the, no, Id say is the harshest compound used based on all the write ups to be found here. Of couse this is dependant on the "tren" in question. You could always check out the banner up top to get you started. They are relatively safe steroid alternatives that are legal. Using them with a good solid diet can work wonders. Please dont jump into this without proper research and education. With a high body fat, you can rest assured that you will more than likely experience some nasty side effects. Read up on our stickys up top and you can then make an informed decision. Good Luck!

rapps87 is offline New Member
    Thanks guys both great helpful comments, this would be my 3rd course, my first was test 300 n deca my second was test 400 n tren , I was on a great diet on my second course, but due to some unforseen circumstances my diet n training crashed but I am now slowly starting to get back together but so many people have told me different things im not sure what to follow, im the type of person, if I had a schedule for training, diet, and steroid dosage I would follow it as if it was the bible

No better place than right here to do just that. Why don't you start with what is most important (DIET)! Head over to the nutrition sub forum and post your normal daily diet with full macro breakdown and use the stickys to figure your TDEE. This will give you the best chance of a successful cycle. After you have that locked on we can continue. It's good to take baby steps and make sure everything is ready and in place before starting

Anxnymous is offline Associate Member
    Does your friend hate you..? Tren is 5x more powerful then regular test, 500mgs of tren is equivelant too 2,500mgs of test, maybe your friend should join this forum so he can learn a little and not kill his friends..

Quote Originally Posted by Anxnymous View Post
    Does your friend hate you..? Tren is 5x more powerful then regular test, 500mgs of tren is equivelant too 2,500mgs of test, maybe your friend should join this forum so he can learn a little and not kill his friends..
    Whats wrong with 500 mg Tren ? Have you any experience at all?? I'm currently on my 5th Tren cycle at 750 mg EW so should I get some forum advice. Atomini who produced the tren sticky that I am sure you have read (right)? Just finished running 800mg EW. I could name another running a gram a week but he asked me once not to give away his secrets .

Please have some real experience before delivering such sound advice!!

I wasnt saying 500mgs of tren was bad at all, im running 600mgs of tren right now, im just showing him how powerful tren is, but thank you

I wasnt saying 500mgs of tren was bad at all, im running 600mgs of tren right now, im just showing him how powerful tren is, but thank you
    Not trying to turn this into an argument, but what part of your statement doesnt suggest his friends advise is bad and that 500 mg is dangerous??? Maybe I'm reading it wrong??

His friends advice is bad bc he doesnt need to take AAS, if he has a lot of fat and water retention he just needs a clean diet and good cardio, and my bad, rereading that i did make it seem like i was saying its bad. I'm all for tren though, favorite supplement

His friends advice is bad bc he doesnt need to take AAS, if he has a lot of fat and water retention he just needs a clean diet and good cardio, and my bad, rereading that i did make it seem like i was saying its bad. I'm all for tren though, favorite supplement
    Yup...diet and excersise...

Bio-Active is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    The diet is the most important part. If you have done 2 cycles befpre and lost your gains then you should work on your diet first. Head over to the nutrition forum and get that part sorted out bro.
    Quote Originally Posted by rapps87 View Post
    Thanks guys both great helpful comments, this would be my 3rd course, my first was test 300 n deca my second was test 400 n tren, I was on a great diet on my second course, but due to some unforseen circumstances my diet n training crashed but I am now slowly starting to get back together but so many people have told me different things im not sure what to follow, im the type of person, if I had a schedule for training, diet, and steroid dosage I would follow it as if it was the bible

totao83 is offline New Member
    tren is my best friend but ya all right with diet not in check hes not going nowhere.......

Thread Information