Height: 5'6
Weight: 170ish
Lifting time: 3 to 4 years consistently.
Bodyfat: 16 to 18% estimate.

Test E, First cycle 250mg Tuesday morning & Firday night = 500mg/ week.
Started Exemestane at first pin 12.5 eod.

Noticed serious increase in morning wood by week 3. By week 4 I wanted to bang anything, even started hitting up old fk buddies I disregarded in the past, dear god.

During week 4 is when I believe I had a major crash in Estrogen levels. Sex drive suddenly crashed, couldn't stay as hard as normal, and pretty bad joint pains. I looked up these things and found low estrogen was possible. I stopped Exemestane immediately and completely. Within about one week my joints felt better and sex drive was back.

Week 5 is where I started noticing some crazy pumps and serious fullness in the gym. Workouts were a little better, felt good in the gym. Unfortunately this is also the exact week my work schedule changed to very hard. Its now very difficult to eat right and enough, plus have time and energy for the gym. I'm trying my best at this point, but probably sacrificing some gains due to these issues.

Week 6 and 7 still getting some solid workouts and starting to get compliments on size. I can see it in the gym when I'm lifting, but at home I feel I look the same which is discouraging. I got about 5 or 6 compliments from different people on my size in week 6 through 8. And I don't think its water weight because my watch still fits loosely?

I started a new vial from a completely different source on week 7.

Its week 8 and I started back on the exemestane 12.5 eod. I'm thinking about stopping this again because my morning wood is not as much anymore. I'm left to wonder what if my new vial I started a week ago is fake? Or is the exemstane fking up my sex drive again?

I can't honestly say I've noticed any side effects up to this point from testosterone .

Questions:

If I get blood work done in my last week, week 12, would you guys be able to tell if my test is legit? Numbers should be maxed out at that point, right? I just want to know 100% that this 2nd vial is legit. I'm terrified that it might be fake and I'll be riding out week 8 through 12 with no pct and losing gains due to injecting fake gear.

Another issue is I was going to use the scale at the gym to keep track of my progress but now I'm not sure I can trust it. I weighed myself before the cycle at 170. I weighed myself again during week 7 ( one week ago) at 178. Thats 8lbs. I'm cool with that. But then did it again a few days later cause I wanted to see 180, and it was 165 (wft?). Obviously something is up with the scale? I just used a crappy bathroom scale in my bathroom and it showed about 175 and I know that could be 5lbs off either way. Bodyfat looks to have stayed roughly the same through all this.

Any thoughts, opinions, comments?