weston1 is offline New Member

I'm new and need advice

Hi members,
    I've been an avid weightlifter for most of my life. I've been after the Zane like physique most of my years but don't have a serious desire to enter bodybuilding competition. I've lifted mainly for strength and to be cut. I've been away from lifting for the past year and after moving into new digs have the home gym room of my dreams. Finally all the equipment has a spot with nice room around it. I stumbled upon this site and am considering getting onto something to finally break that plateau before I get too old. I'd like to be able to see what it's like to finally make it to the other side. I'm not looking for anything with huge side effects or too hardcore. Just something that will outperform the suppliments and get me stronger than I have ever been. What's a good product for someone like me to try and what is the proper way to using to reduce the side effects?

JohnnyVegas is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    I would definitely get back into it for a while before starting AAS. Especially after taking a year off.

Short answer: testosterone only. Low dose AI. Solid post cycle therapy . Make sure your nutrition is set up for growth.

Start reading the stickies at the top of each section and you will learn the basics. Then you can start asking about specifics.

Wes201 is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries
    I'm sure many will agree test is all you need and really all you should do for a first cycle. It can do all things. It was suggested to me to run test solo for the first cycle to see how my body reacts and see if there are any sides before doing any stacking...Currently running my first test e cycle and noticed skin tightening and incresed def and incresed strength amazingly fast....You will be amazed to as long as product is legit.....Dont foget to do extensive research on pct and ai's and have all product in hand before starting anything!

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Both gentlemen are correct. Keeping hitting the weights a bit longer and work on a nutritional plan. There are two very important reasons why. First, gear will help you grow and tighten muscles but will do little if anything for ligaments and tendons. This will lead to many injuries (and tendons and ligaments take much longer to heal) if you start using anything before your body has had a bit more time to grow naturally from consistent weight training.

Second, any achievement, whether it be gaining or cutting is solely determined by NUTRITION. It sets the ground work for achieving, and more importantly, maintaining lean body mass. You are what you eat or don't eat and many guys who think nutrition isn't critical learn the hard way when most of the goals they achieve on cycle disappear post cycle because their nutrition is poor.

A testosterone -only cycle is where to start AFTER you've mastered items one and two above, not before. Learn about the effects, sides, and how to manage everything correctly to avoid causing problems for yourself.

Lastly, there is really no such thing as "too old". We have guys here in their 50s who are in far better shape than guys in their 20s. Putting on lean muscle isn't like putting on clothes. It takes time and doesn't happen over night. There's never a need to rush this and you will be unhappy with the results if you do!

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleInk View Post
    Both gentlemen are correct. Keeping hitting the weights a bit longer and work on a nutritional plan. There are two very important reasons why. First, gear will help you grow and tighten muscles but will do little if anything for ligaments and tendons. This will lead to many injuries (and tendons and ligaments take much longer to heal) if you start using anything before your body has had a bit more time to grow naturally from consistent weight training.

Second, any achievement, whether it be gaining or cutting is solely determined by NUTRITION. It sets the ground work for achieving, and more importantly, maintaining lean body mass. You are what you eat or don't eat and many guys who think nutrition isn't critical learn the hard way when most of the goals they achieve on cycle disappear post cycle because their nutrition is poor.

A testosterone -only cycle is where to start AFTER you've mastered items one and two above, not before. Learn about the effects, sides, and how to manage everything correctly to avoid causing problems for yourself.

Lastly, there is really no such thing as "too old". We have guys here in their 50s who are in far better shape than guys in their 20s. Putting on lean muscle isn't like putting on clothes. It takes time and doesn't happen over night. There's never a need to rush this and you will be unhappy with the results if you do!
    No shyt...Friggin Kel and FTbO...just an example that piss me off lol!

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunk1

No shyt...Friggin Kel and FTbO...just an example that piss me off lol!
    Right!?!?! Damn them both!!!!!

At least they give me hope!!!!!

Thread Information