beans14 is offline Associate Member

Enough gear? Usibg to much?

So I just finished my 3rd week of test Cyp @ 500/week divided between two injections yesterday. Granted I frontloaded which makes for a total use of 8mls. Why is my 10ml vial empty and I had to dip into vial #2 just to get enough for my last injection? Vial # 1 was bone dry, I got everything out.

Is there that much waste left in needles? Am I over dossing (I draw just past the hash mark. It seems I'm 2mls short. Normal? I only have 3 vials. Should I get another?

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    This is why we warn to never figure to the nats aas. I rarely see a vial overfilled ;(...

You could have easily lost 1/2 to 1 ML from residual and less than perfect measuring in the pin.

Damn, I figured since its a 12 week cycle that would require minimum 24 ml's + 2 ml's extra (frontload) = 26 total. I bought 3 thinking I'd be safe for sure + 4 ml's my own error. Guess I should get another few vials. Can always use it later.
    Hope it kicks in soon.. ;-)

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    You should feel a labido increase in another week or 2. I had 1 vial ever that was fuller than it supposed to be but plenty that were obviously low

Dealers should have deals like tire shops, buy 3 get 1 free! Vials that is. Haha

MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    Once you get comfortable with injecting you can opt to purposely include a small bubble at the end of your dose in the barrel to completely inject all the oil into your body.

This is performed by drawing back on the plunger to the desired hash mark. Remove pin from vial. Then draw back some more to suck up the oil contained in the drawing needle. And by doing this you will include a small air bubble. Change needles. *Adjust the size of the air bubble by flicking the syringe upright. Now tip the syringe downward so that the small bubble rises to the rear of your syringe. Inject slowly. A tiny bit of air injected IM will NOT harm you, so don't freak out here and suggest it will.

*The idea is to create a bubble small enough, but large enough, to fill the needle portion of the syringe in order to push out all the oil.

JohnnyVegas is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    I always use the bubble. I also like that it makes a sound, letting me know I am done.

JayBee is offline Associate Member
    I always have air to 1 hash mark in my shot, gets it all in and the sound of the air being pushed out lets me know I got it all.

jasc is offline Welcome to the Good Life
    x4 on the air bubble

saves loads of gear in the long run

Very useful info, ill give it a shot Saturday night! Ill start with one hash mark and adjust from there.

Thread Information