stretchnuts is offline New Member

Another new member (need help with a new cycle)

hi guys first off im 26 170lbs 5,10,, and have been training and using sups for last 4 years off and on.
    I have crones disease which causes me to lose alot of weight, but have myself under control and really want my life back now that i can train hard and eat alot again! So please help me out
    I need a good bulking cycle and this is what i have to use and all I will have for a while:
    3 10ML BOTTLES OF DECA 250
    2 10ML BOTTLES OF TEST CYPIONATE 250
    2.5 10ML BOTTLES OF TREN ENANTHATE 250
    2 10ML BOTTLES OF SUST 250
    100 50mg D BALL TABS
    PTC ALL I HAVE IS A BUNCH OF 50 MG CLOMIPHENE TABS AND SOME TAMOXIFEN AND A 50MG/160ML BOTTLE OF CLOMIPHENE

I HAVE DONE SOME RESEARCH AND SEE CYCLES BUT WANTED TO LET YOU GUYS HELP ME OUT!

MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    Welcome.

What is your BF% and past exercise history?

Its important to have a solid muscle base before beginning. Is your crones disease in check enough for you to have built up a solid mass? Otherwise you may find your hard work/money disappearing post cycle.

Something to consider.

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    Have you cycled before? What? What were thr results??

probably 15% bd. i trained hard and did local body building and strong man shows, nothing big. my health is in check. old CYCLES HAVE CONSISTED OF DECA 500MG A WEEK AND SUST 500MG FOR 12 WEEKS. ALL MY CYCLES HAVE BEEN SIMILAR TO THIS. I HAVE TAKEN TREN BEFORE AND DIFFERENT TEST STACKS AND HAD NO PROBLEMS. Thanks again. The most recent stack i did was test enanthate 250mg twice a week and deca 250mg twice a week. I started off with 50mg a day of dball for the first 4 weeks of the cycle.
    Last edited by stretchnuts; 11-01-2012 at 03:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by stretchnuts View Post
    probably 15% bd. i trained hard and did local body building and strong man shows, nothing big. my health is in check. old CYCLES HAVE CONSISTED OF DECA 500MG A WEEK AND SUST 500MG FOR 12 WEEKS. ALL MY CYCLES HAVE BEEN SIMILAR TO THIS. I HAVE TAKEN TREN BEFORE AND DIFFERENT TEST STACKS AND HAD NO PROBLEMS. Thanks again.
    With a proper diet you can accomplish a bulking cycle with test alone. However if you want to include Deca , you certainly can.

Wk 1-12 500mg test cyp 2/wk @ 250mg every 3.5 days
    Wk 1-12 aromisin 12.5mg eod and monitor sides
    Wk 3-14.5 hCG 250iu 2/wk day before test injections

Wk 15-19 pct
    Clomid 75/50/50/50
    Nolva 40/40/20/20

Edit: I just realized you have Dbol on hand. Include that wks 1-4 @ 30-40mg day.

yeah mickey i know exactly what mean about losing everything! but thats mostly due to getting a flareup from the disease. but as of now i always keep somewhat of a decent base. Just assume as if i was in good health for the this cycle! lol.my point of view iam.

where can i find the aromasin and HCG . i have no idea where to look my internet site got shut down i went to that was legit
    Last edited by stretchnuts; 11-01-2012 at 03:43 PM.

AR-R up top right hand corner. Red banner RUI.

Theres a sale on right now! 25% off everything i believe.

Thread Information