So I have a serious question for anyone else with lots of gym experience please feel free to chime in. This has been bugging me for the last couple days. I work at a very large gym chain across north america, and at my location I recently met a couple individuals who have successfully (no intent of their own) made me feel pretty low about myself.

Person A: 42 year old male, just placed in the top 4 in one of the worlds biggest "natural" bodybuilding shows. 5'10, 190 SHREDDED. I mean 11 different veins just in his bi's and feathering in his back shredded. GREAT physique, you get it. I got to know this guy over the last while and we get on the topic of juice. Swears up and down he's all natural, and NEVER even touched a steroid . Now, I'm pretty open and honest with my gym buddies after we get to know each other for a while, I mean we're all in this together so no point in juicing and everybody know it, and then me saying "uh, no, no way man, never touched it". when asked by one of my seasoned gym buddies. You just look like an idiot to me. On top of being in this shape, the guy pushes 315 on the bench at his weight and condition for reps! He's 42!

Person B: a 25 year old male I befriended who just happens to have that "perfect" structure for bodybuilding. Really tiny joints, swollen big round muscle bellies EVERYWHERE (wtf), around 8% bf, 5'10 194. On top of that, he's freakishly strong! 5 plate deads for 10! 4 plate squats for several sets of 8-10 AT THE END OF HIS LEG WORKOUT! after leg extensions, after leg press etc. 4 plate bench for 3. Again, swears on his mother's grave he's on NOTHING. On top of that, he tells me he only consumes 100g of carbs per day and 30g fats from fish oils, about 250g protein. Can he really look that swolen, be that freakishly strong at that weight with those tiny joints on those few carbs and calories and be CLEAN?!?

I sincerely hope for some honest answers and opinions here please, because I'm honest about what I'm on, the weights I move etc. and I don't even compare to these guys. To give you an idea of myself, I turn A LOT of heads my self (don't mean to brag, just trying to give some contrast here) and I'm only 180 at 5'7 about 8% bf. But I'm on stuff, and I admit and I'm no where near these 2 individuals. I've got a sloppy 335 bench AT BEST, 513 dead for 1, and 407 squat for 1. I've just kinda slipped into a bit of a depression about all this, I know it may sound silly. So lets hear your honest opinions. I mean, are any of you here like these 2 guys? I'm no idiot, I've seen a lot of people like these guys, and they were all on stuff. So how is it possible for them to achieve this "naturally" but not 10'000 others, you know? I call bs

Thanks