BigGuns89 is offline Junior Member

Steroid cycle and plans/advice

I am planning my next cycle:

16 weeks
    4ml sust or cyp pw for 12 weeks (week 1 - 12)
    1ml prop eod for 4 weeks (week 13 - 16)
    1mg arimadex ed (week 1 - 18)

optional 50mg dbol ed for 6 weeks (week 1 - 6) (milk thistle if used)
    optional 2ml deca pw for 12 (week 1 - 12)

pct
    start 3 days after last shot of prop
    hcg 3 shots pw for 2 weeks (week 17 - 18)
    nolvadex 40mg ed for two weeks (week 17 - 18)
    noladex 20mg ed for two weeks (week 19 - 20 )

and then start again a few days after pct...

What are your thoughts on this cycle plan?
    Could I use test boosters like HCGenerate or something during PCT and if so when to start?
    I have been considering using proviron instead of arimadex or alongside it?
    Sperm production and general health are always a concern and any advice is much appreciated...

I am considering HGH in maybe a few cycles time...

current - 23 / 6.1" / 14st 7lbs

Diets good and I take vitamins, minerals, omega 3 & cod liver oil ed

MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BigGuns89 View Post

16 weeks
    4ml sust or cyp pw for 12 weeks (week 1 - 12) A gram per wk??
    1ml prop eod for 4 weeks (week 13 - 16) I like this but you only need to do it for two wks to pick up the long ester
    1mg arimadex ed (week 1 - 18) Too much bro. .25mg to begin then titrate up from there if necessary.

optional 50mg dbol ed for 6 weeks (week 1 - 6) (milk thistle if used) I like.
    optional 2ml deca pw for 12 (week 1 - 12) Dont need it.

pct
    hcg 3 shots pw for 2 weeks (week 17 - 18) hCG on cycle @ 250iu 2/wk
    Add clomid here 75/50/50/50

and then start again a few days after pct...Start what? Another cycle?? *Time on plus PCT = time off.

Could I use test boosters like HCGenerate or something during PCT and if so when to start? No.
    I have been considering using proviron instead of arimadex or alongside it? Not necessary.
    Sperm production and general health are always a concern and any advice is much appreciated... You better run hCG on cycle if this is important to you.

I am considering HGH in maybe a few cycles time...Never used it.

Diets good and I take vitamins, minerals, omega 3 & cod liver oil ed
    reds..

bigsiv is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BigGuns89

16 weeks
    4ml sust or cyp pw for 12 weeks (week 1 - 12)
    What are the mg for this (sustanon is usually 250mg so that's 1000mg of test a week!!! That seems way too much

1ml prop eod for 4 weeks (week 13 - 16)
    Why use prop at the end of a cycle this should be at the front as a kickstart instead of dianabol

1mg arimadex ed (week 1 - 18)

optional 50mg dbol ed for 6 weeks (week 1 - 6) (milk thistle if used)

optional 2ml deca pw for 12 (week 1 - 12)

pct
    This would be good if it was a prop only cycle your mixing the prop at the end where the sustanon is starting to clear your blood plasma levels will be all over

hcg 3 shots pw for 2 weeks (week 17 - 18)
    This should be used on cycle NOT during pct 250ius twice a week us ample IMO

This is a good protocol better with clomid 75/37.5/37.5/37.5

and then start again a few days after pct...
    NO No no never start another cycle straight after pct you don't know if your fully recovered(which you won't be) you need to get bloodwork checked. A good rule of thumb is
    Cycle time + pct = time off

Could I use test boosters like HCGenerate or something during PCT and if so when to start?
    Not sure about this but I know in another forum the guys use this

I have been considering using proviron instead of arimadex or alongside
    Don't confuse the cycle more is not always better

Sperm production and general health are always a concern and any advice is much appreciated...

I am considering HGH in maybe a few cycles time...
    Skip this out of your mind for now the vets will chime in about this

What is your body fat percentage? 23 is really on the edge

Diets good?????????? How?

and I take vitamins, minerals, omega 3 & cod liver oil ed
    I've posted a couple of details hope this helps . You don't seem to knowledgable about AAS no offense. The guys on this site will help a lot more than me but please be careful and do some more research before you put this cycle in action Peace

Mickey
    *Yeah ive gone for 1000mg pw of test, ive done cycles in the past and wanted to replace a non test steroid with test rather than 2mlsust 2mldeca for example.
    *the prop is for the end of the cycle so the long esters clear and pct can be better judged and started sooner.
    *with aromatizing i find that i need 1mg anastrozole ed minimum to keep gyno under control.
    *ive always enjoyed the gains from dbol i just wanted to maybe keep the cycle as clean as possible using only test but the first 6 weeks on dbol are undoubtably worth it.
    *i agree the deca is probably going for over kill a bit, perhaps add that in a bit further down the line before considering hgh, depending how my gains go.
    *this is where im really puzzled and a bit jubious about taking hcg thorughout the cycle, i was told to do it at the end and thats the procedure ive always followed. also i read somewhere that prolonged continuous use of hcg can make your body unable to produce the LH by itself upon discontinued use and that the hcg stops working, blocked leydig cells or something? is it ok to go for hcg at the end as i also thought it didnt have an effect if the steroids in your system were high?
    *clomid i was going to use but i havent as of yet and the main reason for this is i read it can effect your vision.
    *heres where i hit another brick wall, i have read of people being on cycle alot longer than being off and my main reason for this is i want to keep my test levels high and keep my gains at their best, to come off for 3 or 4 months seems like a nightmare but obviously i am concerned about health and doing it properly.
    thanks for your advice its much appreciated and very helpful.

BigSiv
    I think ive answered some of your comments above so ill type in what ive missed...
    *I thought 1000mg of test pw was a good amount, this is what im currently on now and have read of ranges from 500mg-1000mg as common procedure. It is test only with no deca, tren etc.
    *With the sust having prop in it, I just planning on switching to prop only at the end to clear the long esters. possibly going week1-4 sust, week5-12 cyp, week 13 break, week 14-16 prop.
    *the time off part is worrying me slightly and im thinking im going to have to have longer off than i thought.
    *my diet is 5 protein shakes ed with the remaining callories made up of clean foods.
    Thanks for your advice also and none taken, i have done research, used steroids before and had advice, however i wouldnt claim to be totally knowledgable, this is my first thread on here and im open to advice, i think im going to use test boosters to extend pct before going back on and need to think about the hcg situation.

Thanks again

MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BigGuns89 View Post
    Mickey
    *Yeah ive gone for 1000mg pw of test, ive done cycles in the past and wanted to replace a non test steroid with test rather than 2mlsust 2mldeca for example.
    *the prop is for the end of the cycle so the long esters clear and pct can be better judged and started sooner.
    *with aromatizing i find that i need 1mg anastrozole ed minimum to keep gyno under control.
    *ive always enjoyed the gains from dbol i just wanted to maybe keep the cycle as clean as possible using only test but the first 6 weeks on dbol are undoubtably worth it.
    *i agree the deca is probably going for over kill a bit, perhaps add that in a bit further down the line before considering hgh, depending how my gains go.
    *this is where im really puzzled and a bit jubious about taking hcg thorughout the cycle, i was told to do it at the end and thats the procedure ive always followed. also i read somewhere that prolonged continuous use of hcg can make your body unable to produce the LH by itself upon discontinued use and that the hcg stops working, blocked leydig cells or something? is it ok to go for hcg at the end as i also thought it didnt have an effect if the steroids in your system were high? Nonsense. 12 wks on cycle is not considered "prolonged." But i understand your concerns. They are unfounded however.
    *clomid i was going to use but i havent as of yet and the main reason for this is i read it can effect your vision. It does at higher levels than what is typically recommended here. However, this has to be determined as most users are perfectly fine with does under 100mg.
    *heres where i hit another brick wall, i have read of people being on cycle alot longer than being off and my main reason for this is i want to keep my test levels high and keep my gains at their best, to come off for 3 or 4 months seems like a nightmare but obviously i am concerned about health and doing it properly.
    thanks for your advice its much appreciated and very helpful. Proper diet and exercise will maintain most of your gains. If you have low test levels, perhaps you could explore TRT/HRT after visiting your family doc and review the results of a full blood assay.
    Other than that, you appear to have things under control.

bigsiv is offline Productive Member
    Fair play big guns you DO seem knowledgable about what your doing. I still think a gram of test is excessive unless your competing and are on hrt? There would be no point in doing a pct just to go straight back on cycle because you won't be fully recovered.
    I know you want to keep the gains (we all do) but we have to accept that we will lose a bit if weight. How much is dependent in how good your pct, training and diet is after cycle. Good luck bigguns. Peace

Thank you both for your advice its much appreciated and accepted.. im interested to know how important taking hcg throughout the cycle is rather than at the end. I will include clomid in pct and extend the off period before going back on. Im not competing or on hrt but having used before at different doses with different compounds i find that 4ml test pw is going well for me and is the safest route without other compounds, I cant see just 500mg of test only being that usful? i wouldnt say my test levels are low when off cycle, however no where near 1000mg which feels great I must admit when I came off last time I didnt drop too much.

Thanks again guys and all the best

Thread Information