LostBreed913 is offline New Member

Just got in my clen

Have a pervious post in but just wanted to confirm my intake
    .1ml increase per day so i took .1 seemed like just a tiny bit

but heres a picture of how much i took

so .1 increase per day till i reach 120 and lots of cardio and diet
    drink 2 gallons of water a day.
    am i right?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Just got in my clen-photo-11-7-12-2.07-pm.jpg  

anahny is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jayptl93;624***3

am i right?
    Don't know ml. What's the mcg dosage your taking? I'm currently on it now holding and 80mcg and I don't think I can handle more than that. Hope you don't try to do cardio right when you take it. It's best to take it in the morning and do cardio in the evening or before you take it.

SMACKADUCK is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jayptl93

am i right?
    That's right. It all depends on your person. Everyone reacts different. After tow weeks on then two weeks off. I start back at 80mcg and I can run 160mcg and the only side I've ever had was slight jitters. Although they were stronger the first few times I ran it.

well .1 ml is 20mcg.
    yeah i took it around 1 because thats when the mail came in but tomorrow ill take it earlier and yeah i always workout in the evening anyways

Smackaduck, yeah i just started .1ml=20 mcg people are saying increase 20 mcg per day till i reach 120 or till side effects are bearable i havent really had a side effect yet.
    did you get yours form arr as well? seeing results?

anahny is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jayptl93 View Post
    Smackaduck, yeah i just started .1ml=20 mcg people are saying increase 20 mcg per day till i reach 120 or till side effects are bearable i havent really had a side effect yet.
    No i got mines else where and capsules. Results are amazing and for me the sides kick in maybe 15-20 mins after i take it, heart rate increases, temperature increase, stomach feels weird and kinda makes me sick, if you take it with food it minimizes the sides. But everyone will react different, you may not notice anything until you increase your dose.

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    I tend to find that at around 50mcg i get the optimal benefit but you are doing exactly as you should be. I dont think you need to work up to 120mcg ....why if a much lower dose is working? Dont be set on reaching that number ....see how it goes. JMO

Jimmy, what do you mean by optimal benefits? results? I'm just honestly scared that the stuff i ordered isn't really clean i ordered from arr, did you? thats true if a lower dose is working but im pretty sure the increase is not for a number goal to be reached just that your body gets immune to the 50 mcg so you need an increase but if it works, it works!

anahny where did you get yours from?

Blog Entries
    Jimmy, what do you mean by optimal benefits? results? I'm just honestly scared that the stuff i ordered isn't really clean i ordered from arr, did you? thats true if a lower dose is working but im pretty sure the increase is not for a number goal to be reached just that your body gets immune to the 50 mcg so you need an increase but if it works, it works!
    I have used arr clen many times with good success. What I mean is dont just go up x amount per day till you reach 120. You may find that at 50 its working great and will for a couple weeks, Then you may need to up it a bit. If you get ketotifen and take 1mg every night before bed you prob wont need to up it at all. I run clen 6-8 weeks. i start taking keto after week 2. I find i dont need to go up into the 100mcg+ dosages for it to be effective.

SportbikerKid is offline Banned
    The dose in your pic isn't 0.1 mL brah. Line the top of the black rubber plunger with the 0.1 mL. there is an air gap because of the volume of the tip of the syringe. The dose you got in the pic looks slightly more than 0.15 mil.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SportbikerKid View Post
    The dose in your pic isn't 0.1 mL brah. Line the top of the black rubber plunger with the 0.1 mL. there is an air gap because of the volume of the tip of the syringe. The dose you got in the pic looks slightly more than 0.15 mil.
    looks to me like the air gap goes from .1 - .15 ..meaning he has .1 in the syringe. No ?

SportbikerKid is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmyinkedup View Post
    looks to me like the air gap goes from .1 - .15 ..meaning he has .1 in the syringe. No ?
    Well I guess it depends on how he takes it. He's got 1mL in the syringe and .5mL in the tip. I always take the stuff in the syringe, then draw some water to get the stuff left in the tip. If he throws away the stuff in the tip, then I guess he's got 1mL. Dont know why you'd want to waste it tho.

auswest is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    If that's you in the picture, it looks like you could benefit from a calorie surplus and lifting weights what are your goals?

loose weight, get lean and cut.

SportbikerKid.

SportbikerKid, so you're trying to say the correct .1 dose looks like this (theres milk in it)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Just got in my clen-photo-11-7-12-7.25-pm-3.jpg  

Super-Chump is offline Associate Member
    Lol is that a bottle of sprite in the background? And you're really planning on using clen ...?

hey

yeah sprites been their for the longest. its full too. and yea, i already bought it, why do you ask?

auswest is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by jayptl93
    loose weight, get lean and cut.
    Not trying to sound rude but u don't really have a base to cut from, have you thought about sorting out your diet and lean bulking, if you cut with what you have judging by the pic u may look anorexic

in the picture it's a weird angle, i'm not as skinny as in the picture, i do have a pretty big beer belly, fat around my arms and etc

Thread Information