rayman21 is offline New Member

dianabol question

hi guys, i was thinking about running some dianabol along side my test just to give it abit of a kickstart to my cycle. my stats are

age-26
    weight-180pounds
    training for-5/6years
    height-5'9/5'10

my diet is composed of around
    346carbs/252protein/96fat totalling 3419 calories (around 700calories above my BMR)

i will do test cyp at 400mg/week 200mg per injection weeks 1-12
    arimidex 1-14 0.25 EOD and adjust as necessary

pct=clomid 50/50/25/25
    nolva 40/40/20/20

my question is regarding dianabol, i was thinking around 40mg a day, one every 4hours or so? and should i take it with food or on an empty stomach etc? any advice would be much appreciated. thank you in advance

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    Food or empty stomach makes no diff. I would start at 20 and work your way up. Some have bad sides from it and its easy to work up every few days if its going well

Adex can be stopped with your last pin!

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rayman21
    hi guys, i was thinking about running some dianabol along side my test just to give it abit of a kickstart to my cycle. my stats are

age-26
    weight-180pounds
    training for-5/6years
    height-5'9/5'10

my diet is composed of around
    346carbs/252protein/96fat totalling 3419 calories (around 700calories above my BMR)

i will do test cyp at 400mg/week 200mg per injection weeks 1-12
    arimidex 1-14 0.25 EOD and adjust as necessary

pct=clomid 50/50/25/25
    nolva 40/40/20/20

my question is regarding dianabol, i was thinking around 40mg a day, one every 4hours or so? and should i take it with food or on an empty stomach etc? any advice would be much appreciated. thank you in advance
    Is this your first cycle? Are your dbol tabs 10mg each?

Quote Originally Posted by MuscleInk View Post
    Is this your first cycle? Are your dbol tabs 10mg each?
    i have some 10mg ones, and a few 5mg ones. and yes its my first cycle, and i know most recommend test only especially for the 1st cycle but i want to try it and i will only take it for the first four weeks, six weeks at MAX and for the next six weeks test only

oh ok thank you, how would you recommend i space that out, also when the test finally kicks in how would i know? you cant do bloodwork in my country (well not that i know off), is there any 'feeling'?

oh ok thank you, how would you recommend i space that out, also when the test finally kicks in how would i know? you cant do bloodwork in my country (well not that i know off), is there any 'feeling'?
    Yes, I'd recommend running test only as a first cycle but if you are certain on the dbol , you could do 40mg at once or split it 20/20 and take 20mg in AM and 20mg early PM. My recommendation is usually with food and to have probiotics and digestive enzymes in hand. Orals can alter the stomach flora and cause some "distress" in some people. Takin the oral with food and probiotics will reduce the sides. Not everyone has that issue however. Supplementing with taurine would be recommended an stay well hydrated.

What are you using for liver health?

There are many signs you could encounter when the test kicks. Increased libido, insomnia (your dose is low enough this shouldn't occur), increased energy, acne, increase in appetite. Everyone experiences it a little differently. Increased libido is most common. Strength increases will likely be seen but strength and size also come down to your daily intake.

Quote Originally Posted by MuscleInk View Post
    Yes, I'd recommend running test only as a first cycle but if you are certain on the dbol , you could do 40mg at once or split it 20/20 and take 20mg in AM and 20mg early PM. My recommendation is usually with food and to have probiotics and digestive enzymes in hand. Orals can alter the stomach flora and cause some "distress" in some people. Takin the oral with food and probiotics will reduce the sides. Not everyone has that issue however. Supplementing with taurine would be recommended an stay well hydrated.

There are many signs you could encounter when the test kicks. Increased libido, insomnia (your dose is low enough this shouldn't occur), increased energy, acne, increase in appetite. Everyone experiences it a little differently. Increased libido is most common. Strength increases will likely be seen but strength and size also come down to your daily intake.
    i was thinking maybe milk thistle and vitamin C or is it vitamin D that people usually take for liver health? and ill look into probiotics and digestive enzymes. i may start off with a smaller dose and gradually move up if i am not experiencing the stomach upsets etc, maybe 20mg up to a max of 50mg

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    1st cycle we recommend test only 500mg a week.And I dont take nothing on a empty stomach.

i was thinking maybe milk thistle and vitamin C or is it vitamin D that people usually take for liver health? and ill look into probiotics and digestive enzymes. i may start off with a smaller dose and gradually move up if i am not experiencing the stomach upsets etc, maybe 20mg up to a max of 50mg
    Milk thistle is largely crap. You'd be better off with TUDCA or Liv52 and NAC.

GymRat96744 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleInk

Not trying to jack the OP thread but interested and curious. You said for 40mg Ed of dbol to split it 20mg am and 20 mg pm. I have been told to split 4 10mg tabs through the day? Is there a up side to doing 20/20 split. I would think you would feel it more if you did it your way. Any advice or input.?

Thread Information