Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Glock17 is offline New Member

Tore my Bicep.....

Well just got done with surgery on Monday...Tore my bicep, cant believe it...Devastated. Was just getting to the largest I have ever been, was expecting a good season 2013 season competing. Was moving wheels and tires in my garage and just felt as if I had a horrible cramp. Next thing I know im swelling and cant move my arm. Doctor says im done for the next 3-5 months.....then its a slow recovery. Anyone else experienced the same thing?

Sworder is offline Banned
    Tore my hamstring pretty bad. Testosterone , nandrolone and hGH works well to help aid recovery. I know a lot of studies to support this as well. Definitely something you want to look into!

Yah I just posted in the UGL Section about Anavar , using that for recovery. So what are you thinking, running more of a TRT dose of both?

Yes, that's what the studies support. 100mg-150mg/week of both.

Gi812Many is offline Member
    That sucks GLOCK...I know a guy at the gym who tore his moving his bed?? He use to compete back in the day in his early 40's now. I think it was back in March sometime when he tore his. I will find out what he did to help his situation. Looks like he hasnt skipped a beat.

Thanks Sworder, I think im going to go ahead and try that. Im currently on HGH now so, just need to order the gear. Thanks Gi8 for your help

No problem! Good luck on your road to recovery

Ok guys im off to bed, exhausted...You never know how much you need you arm till something like this happens.

Gi812Many is offline Member
    I was shot in the shoulder Glock, trust me...I was in a sling for 3 months, relate to what your saying about not being able to use your arm. Good luck brother and good night

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Tore my gastrocnemius in June 2012. Grade two tear. Orthopedic doc told me 4-6 months recovery. I was back in full swing in 5 weeks. Orthopedic was shocked.

CocoBeware is offline New Member
    I snapped my long head tendon in Janury this year (from shoulder to bicep) had surgery on 29th feb, they couldn't re attached the tendon as it was to worn so stitched it back in place for aesthetics. Man it was a longer recovery than I hoped. Even with correct physio. It was more the shoulder joint that took the longest. I think it was at least 6 months maybe 7 until I could say I was completely full strength. I did a lot of cardio in that time as the was not much else I could do as you need your arm for everything upper body.

Not a nice injury when training is such an important part of your like. Good luck with your recovery.

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I tore my right Bicep tendon sparring back in 2008.Had to have the tendon re-attached via surgery. My bicep didn't reach full strength for a year. A month after the surgery I was back doing Tae Kwon Do in a sling and stayed focussed on all of my other bodyparts. It will be a slow rode but you will need to take it in order to heal up properly. Your arm will let you know what your limits are. When I would come home from physical therapy, I would go and focus on the arm exercises (curls with rubber bands basically) they gave me to do and try to push it a little more each time. Good Luck.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Good luck Bro wish you the best of luck on this.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Wow sorry to hear that Glock. Sucks big time. Best of luck on the recover and keep us posted.

600@50 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Best of luck with the recovery man. Was it a complete or partial tear?

Juced_porkchop is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I messed mine up this summer and even heard/felt it tear and i dropped the DB. I am LUCKY it was not worse.
    I had some brusing and was planing to take 3 or so months off. i was ok in about 4-6 weeks but went light on lifting untill last week.
    sucks I know.
    I wish you the best man!
    Get better bud

Thread Information