super.muscle3 is offline Junior Member

Training During PCT

Hi everyone,

I'm training 5x a week on test eth.

I'm going to start the PCT and some professional problems arrived, so can don't have to much time to train.

Can I train only 3x times a week during PCT? Is there any inconveninent in passing from 5x to 3x week training?

Thanks in avance

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by super.muscle3
    Hi everyone,

I'm going to start the PCT and some professional problems arrived, so can don't have to much time to train.

Can I train only 3x times a week during PCT? Is there any inconveninent in passing from 5x to 3x week training?

Thanks in avance
    Shouldn't really be a problem. Try to keep the intensity up as much as possible but more importantly, if you're worried about retaining strength and size, it really comes down to nutrition during and between cycles.

BR0DIE is offline Associate Member
    As above, when people lose gains it usually comes from not eating/training properly in the months following PCT.

jpowell is offline Banned
    agreed with the fellow broski--if diet is slacked, you lose most of your gains.

you see the thing with steroids is..

as gixer signature says--if people cant tell your on them, your using them wrong.

this goes the other way as well..
    if somebody is able to tell when your off cycle (incredible shrinking man) something is wrong.

you wana be as constant as possible, if i have mass during cycle--i wana keep this mass year round. creating the effect of being naturally big...i dont wana be 232 10 bf 5'10" solid in june, and come dec, 200 10 bf 5'10"

make sense?

wana look like i can lift 500 lbs year round, not just at certain times.

BR0DIE is offline Associate Member
    Agree with the above again, gaining and losing 20lbs twice per year cannot be good for you physically or mentally.

You don't want to be one of those guys who cycle just to regain what they lost from the previous cycle.

MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by super.muscle3 View Post
    Hi everyone,

Thanks in avance
    Keep the volume up and eat clean, but like a horse, and you'll be in a better position to maintain your gains.

Bio-Active is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I train more on cycle then off. Actually i probably over train when i am on cause i can recover. Train intense when you are off but as long as you are not over training you should be fine. You dont grow in the gym you grow when you rest so keep the food clean and rest HARD.

Thread Information