Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Until_It_Sleeps is offline Female Member
    Warmouth - OK, this is TMI, but that's the great thing about the internet!

I've always been a "once a day" kind of person, if you know what I mean...when I was married, and sure as hell not on any test, we were at it every day. Even when I was nine months pregnant. Even when I had two little kids. Every day.

Hell, I had sex after I had been in labor for twelve hours. Thought it might take my mind off the pain. It didn't.

So adding test to that...well...let's just say it's hard to find a good match. Think I got one though. I feel sorry for the guys who are on test and their women are "once a week" kind of women.

warmouth is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Until_It_Sleeps View Post
    Warmouth - OK, this is TMI, but that's the great thing about the internet!

I've always been a "once a day" kind of person, if you know what I mean...when I was married, and sure as hell not on any test, we were at it every day. Even when I was nine months pregnant. Even when I had two little kids. Every day.

Hell, I had sex after I had been in labor for twelve hours. Thought it might take my mind off the pain. It didn't.

So adding test to that...well...let's just say it's hard to find a good match. Think I got one though. I feel sorry for the guys who are on test and their women are "once a week" kind of women.
    I wasnt in any way trying to make you uncomfortable. I just personally dont know any women who take test for the fun of it. I know several older women on TRT, but super low doses. I was just wondering if it had the same effect on women as it does men because I honestly didnt know. Sorry if the question was inappropriate, as this wasnt my intention at all.

I wish I hadnt of been off of here for a few days. Look what I missed! My wife is clueless. I told her my size came from TRT and supplements. I hate her not knowing, but for the time being, it is for the best. She is puzzled as to how I put on 30lbs in 8 months and dropped from 17%ish BF down to 10 at one point. But it is nothing more than high protien and TRT. On a side note, does test make you a raging sex maniac like us men Until it Sleeps? I wasnt aware of the effects of the libido in women. And also, stickto the plan of getting the happy trail removed, lol.

The Titan99 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by warmouth View Post
    I wish I hadnt of been off of here for a few days. Look what I missed! My wife is clueless. I told her my size came from TRT and supplements. I hate her not knowing, but for the time being, it is for the best. She is puzzled as to how I put on 30lbs in 8 months and dropped from 17%ish BF down to 10 at one point. But it is nothing more than high protien and TRT. On a side note, does test make you a raging sex maniac like us men Until it Sleeps? I wasnt aware of the effects of the libido in women. And also, stickto the plan of getting the happy trail removed, lol.
    I've been asking this question for a while now. What's the answer? What about Anavar ? I have a girl who trains heavily with me and also like it 2-3 times a day. Would this increase drastically? I couldn't imagine a next level. Feel sure I can handle it though!!!

My thought is if you already have a high sex drive, assuming you have someone to help you out with that, you won't notice this huge need for more. If you already aren't getting enough, maybe it will make you more frustrated.

Nah, I don't mind! It's not like I do it just for fun, but it helps. I've always done between 100 and 250mg/wk. I don't know what a TRT dose is for a woman.

Quote Originally Posted by Until_It_Sleeps View Post
    Nah, I don't mind! It's not like I do it just for fun, but it helps. I've always done between 100 and 250mg/wk. I don't know what a TRT dose is for a woman.
    Come on now, you do it for fun. You you not have fun getting massive? It is all for fun! But my mom is onTRT, and her "pellets" are like 100mgs every 3 months.

JohnnyVegas is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    My wife is on a low dose of test as part of her HRT and it has a big effect on her libido. It also makes everything work better. Testosterone is called a "male" hormone, but it is necessary for both sexes.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyVegas View Post
    My wife is on a low dose of test as part of her HRT and it has a big effect on her libido. It also makes everything work better. Testosterone is called a "male" hormone, but it is necessary for both sexes.
    That amazes me. I knew it is needed for both sexes, I just didnt realize the libido issues with women. Really cool. I do know that HRT can still cause viralization in women, as I have heard my wife over talking to my sister about it and my mom wantong to get it taken care of if possible. Needless to say, it was more than I wanted or needed to over hear

Sticking needles in my ass is fun!

100 mg every 3 months? Wow, I wouldn't even notice. But if it helps and you're not a bodybuilder, no reason to do what I do.

fries is offline Junior Member
    My wife HATES it and it confuses the hell outta me!
    We met because she was amazed by how large my chest was and she enjoyed the hell outta the increased sexdrive while I was on. My PCT was run poorly (due to accidentally knocking over tamoxifen /clomid while open) and I was pretty depressed and no sex drive.

Whenever I bring it up again, she researches the sides effects online and comes at me with all the negatives and argues that she doesn't want me to do anything that could potentially injure me and she wants to have kids one day.

Guess I gotta respect her wishes, I wouldn't want her doing shit that could mess her up either. Then again, she fully supports me going Airborne(aka jumping out of a plane).

krugerr is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I have a cupboard in the kitchen where all my pins, barrels, gear, vitamins and protein is stored. She chooses not to look in it!

She knew about my steroid use from our first date, so I've told her that she has no right to request I don't do it or stop. I just respect her wishes and don't talk to her about it or rub her nose in it.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I keep my gear in a large gun safe as well as all prescriptions. Some pins are kept in the safe but the majority since they are bought in bulk are kept in a box in the closet. No need to buy pins for HRT a week at a time.

Honkey_Kong is offline Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    I keep my gear in a large gun safe as well as all prescriptions. Some pins are kept in the safe but the majority since they are bought in bulk are kept in a box in the closet. No need to buy pins for HRT a week at a time.
    I just keep my illegal stashes in a safe. It's not to keep my girl from seeing it, as she has a key to the safe as well. It's company that you have to worry about snooping through your stuff when you're not looking.

lestat85 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts
    I really like this idea. My gear is all stored out of site, but not really hidden and I find myself feeling I have to hide it when my family babysits, just in case they find it.

AXx
    AXx is offline AR's hose draggin' post whore~Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    I do the same thing

Just talked with the bride and let her know I was going to start brewing she said she was fine with it as long as the kids didnt help me brew it, lol

Armykid93 is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by beginner91
    Only reason I cant start my cycle is because of my partner. Whenever I try to educate her about steroids she just thinks that I will be impotent ^^lol^^. People are brainwashed by stupid media. Even my parents objected when I bought whey. Hahaha
    I love it when people think protein powder is bad.

krugerr is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Armykid93

Hah! I've heard this a few times.
    "I bet you take protein and creatine??"

Chx beach 79 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Armykid93

Yeah it's sad people think steroids are bad, but they will do things 10x worse for them like drink, smoke, eat potato chips, drive a car, consume diet soda, and lay around doing nothing!. Give me a break!!! What is the lesser of 2 evils?

gearbox is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tasmaniac
    My wife has been supportive. In fact, she injects me when I am on sus. She's not over the moon about it but supports me...
    That's the advantage when you marry an Asian. They don't bitch at you all the time!
    I have heard that about asians. Maybe my wife is part Asian, she doesn't bitch at all.
    Pin me is another story!

Tasmaniac is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gearbox View Post
    I have heard that about asians. Maybe my wife is part Asian, she doesn't bitch at all.
    Pin me is another story!
    I don't know how people can inject themselves so easily. I'm fine with GH (slin pins) but not with 23 gauge needles. It seems I'm actually getting worse rather than better. The funniest was when I had my first squirter. My wife freaked out! lol

Quote Originally Posted by Tasmaniac View Post
    I don't know how people can inject themselves so easily. I'm fine with GH (slin pins) but not with 23 gauge needles. It seems I'm actually getting worse rather than better. The funniest was when I had my first squirter. My wife freaked out! lol
    I have almost no flexibility and I get a cramp in my back every time I pin a glute, but I can still do it, even with my left hand. I have also done rear delts. I had someone pin me once but I didn't like it, I guess I just like to be in control of the needle.

njs
    njs is offline Junior Member
    This is his significant other my opinion on my other using steroids would be that i would support him. It is not killing him but only enhancing his appeal to what he would like to have and i stand by his decision.

stpete is offline Banned
    Mine has known from the beginning and doesn't mind at all. She even pins me when i need her to.

Honkey_Kong is offline Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Yeah Stpete, it's kind of a risk letting your wife/gf in on it, but if you want to really have that close of a relationship she needs to know.

ytown25 is offline New Member
    my girl pins me she used to do phlebotomy so it's awesome..she's a pro.

papa-g is offline Member
    My wife helps me pin. I love it. And I felt like she had to know for the fact that if something ever went wrong I wouldn't be able to explain it. Plus the way my sex drive went through the roof in sure she knew something was up!

human project is offline Knowledgeable Member~Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Blog Entries
    I use to have a chick that would pin me and rub my shots in every morning before I would even get outta bed. She'd usually blow me to wake me up I'd roll over she'd pin me then shed give me my gh shot and hand me a blunt. Then off to mornin cardio. When I'd get home she'd have my shake and peptides ready. By the time I got out the shower breakfast and my two meals two shakes for work were packed. And when i got home... you guessed it... every night, Damn I miss that gal... .

SEOINAGE is offline Anabolic Member
    My wife is fine with me pinning more than my trt dose as long as it doesn't make me so horny I want to go elsewhere to get it. She used to be a once a week person, or sometimes we would go 3 weeks, and it was hard on our relationship because she thought that was fine, and said we have sex more than her friends. It all started from when she went on birth control because her libido was better before. But ever since she had our twins we've been having sex almost every day, and sometimes 3 times in an afternoon on the weekend.

It makes a huge difference though, her having a strong libido and wanting to please me. It took talking about it and some changes to get to where we could have sex this often, but glad it is working out so well, just hope it can keep up.

She also said I could do it as long as I don't get angry easier or it effects me negatively, but honestly high e2 can have a little negative impact, but it's low testosterone that makes me rage. And I'll be bulking soon, the ample supply of food keeps me happy.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information