Younggymrat is offline Junior Member

running tren alone.

I know your suppose to run with test. But I also read some where beginners or younger users can get away with it. Is it true?. Im Running tren 300mg a week but starting. Test next week.

Tron3219 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Younggymrat
    I know your suppose to run with test. But I also read some where beginners or younger users can get away with it. Is it true?. Im Running tren 300mg a week but starting. Test next week.
    How long have you been running the tren ? How old r u?

Tren isn't supposed to be ran alone because it will shut you down, even with a little bit and even if ur a beginner or younger. It doesn't replace ur natural test so u will encounter tren dick once ur hpta has been shut down.

Firepal is offline Junior Member
    You need test to function like a man if you shut down your natural test and are not replacing it you will not be very happy with the side effects.

I started friday. But sex is fine so far. Starting the test wednesday. Is the tren dick permanent and what is it?

Tron3219 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I started friday. But sex is fine so far. Starting the test wednesday. Is the tren dick permanent and what is it?
    Is it tren e? If so it will b a lol but before the levels build up because of the long ester. Tren dick is u can't get a hard on! And it could be permanent. Are u aware of the risks u r taking by doing aas at such a young age?

I recommend u stop doing what ur doing. Get ur diet and training in check and let ur high levels of natural test do its job and finish growing.

Firepal is offline Junior Member
    ^^^ great advice

jpowell is offline Banned
    He is 18.

Sent from my iPhone using Forum

human project is offline Knowledgeable Member~Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Blog Entries
    If your starting test in a week you'll be fine. One week of tren only in an entire cycle of test and tren is fine. I wouldent use tren alone for your entire cycle tho

Ive been on thise site for almost a year and researched. Yes im aware and no its tren A

Metalject is offline Knowledgeable Member
    It's not something that I would recommend but I know a lot of guys who've used Tren without test...especially in competition mode. I've done it myself. Was it great? The visual results were fantastic but I didn't like the way I felt at all. I do know a few guys that have been able to get away with it a lot better than I did...meaning they didn't have typical low test issues/symptoms but they appear to be a rarity. Generally I should also say these guys who got away with it only did so for a short time...I don't know of anyone off hand who was able to get away with it for a very long period of time.

Anyway, you could get the results you're after....no point in implying you can't but there's a very good chance you'll have some issues with low test symptoms...given enough time and I'd say it will be guaranteed.

wesh is offline Junior Member
    Tron is right. Stop now before u really get in trouble. You dont need aas at a young age. Good diet and good routine is what you should focus on. Build a base with amino acids, glutamine, multivitamins, protein and take creatine. You will grow

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    You say you been researching for over a year! Well Bro running tren by its self is a big no no.And its been talked about quite a bit.And cycling at 18 has also been talked about.Maybe you need to reread wat you went through.Beacuse it seems like you missed a whole lot!

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Younggymrat View Post
    Ive been on thise site for almost a year and researched. Yes im aware and no its tren A
    You are 18 and been on the site a year huh? You mean a member for a year because you have not learned much obviously.

Thread Information