Chx beach 79 is offline Senior Member
    So 2 days ago I did my first pin of my second cycle... When I was walking around my house yesterday, i bent over to pick something up and, boom! My back locked up! I went to the doctor and he said I had a pinched muscle, it's nothing long term but hurts like hell when I move the wrong way! Doctor Said 3-7 days before it should be better!

My question is should I just stop my cycle and restart it when my back is better? Or would the steroid help it heal faster?
    Last edited by Chx beach 79; 11-13-2012 at 02:34 PM.

adamjames is offline Member
    i cant really say because i dont know how much pain your in but if its not too bad then i would carry on with the cycle and just take it easy with your back and leg workouts for a couple of weeks until you fell 100 percent, what cycle are you running?

Quote Originally Posted by adamjames
    i cant really say because i dont know how much pain your in but if its not too bad then i would carry on with the cycle and just take it easy with your back and leg workouts for a couple of weeks until you fell 100 percent, what cycle are you running?
    Test e 500 per wk. and deca 300 per wk. will the steroid help heal the muscle faster? This is my second cycle... First was test only...

adamjames is offline Member
    I would imagine it would help with recovery yes but it could also do the opposite and make it worse, the body is put under a lot of stress on cycle i myself had some neck nerve problems, the body adapts fast but sometimes not fast enough, and the test will shut you down pretty fast, LH and FSH can be almost zero after a few days so its best if you carry on with the cycle if at all possible

Quote Originally Posted by adamjames
    I would imagine it would help with recovery yes but it could also do the opposite and make it worse, the body is put under a lot of stress on cycle i myself had some neck nerve problems, the body adapts fast but sometimes not fast enough, and the test will shut you down pretty fast, LH and FSH can be almost zero after a few days so its best if you carry on with the cycle if at all possible
    Yeah that makes sense, but if I take it for a few days without working out it should help heal? I was going to keep taking it but not push myself... What are yours or anyone else's thoughts? Thanks for the input!

Really?

Bigjerdog is offline Associate Member
    I would end cycle until you heal. At 2 days in your probably ok without a PCT but maybe a vet that knows better can chime in on that. Take a break get healthy so you can bang it right bro.

Thank you! Any other vets with a point of view? I started a few days ago and pinched a muscle!!! Should I stay on steroids or discontinue??? Will AAS make me heal quicker?

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Your HPTA is already shut down from that first shot of deca . Keep going.

Quote Originally Posted by Bonaparte
    Your HPTA is already shut down from that first shot of deca. Keep going.
    Shouldn't the steroids heal muscles,quicker? The doctor said it was nothing long term! But it is extremely uncomfortable now!!!

warmouth is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonaparte View Post
    Your HPTA is already shut down from that first shot of deca. Keep going.
    Nice catch! I was about to recommend it to come to a halt until I saw your post. Great advice for sure.

Thread Information