WaffleCrisp is offline New Member

First Deca Cycle, Would love some advice

I would like to start out by saying that I've done my research and came to the conclusion that a deca cycle at my age and weight is not the best idea.
    I am a 24 year old male at 5' 11" 160lbs. I have been lifting off and on for about two years, so I am not as experienced as most. What I'm currently taking is RX SuperNan Nandrolone Decanoate 225mg and Nandrolone Phenylpropionate 75mg. This will be going on my second week taking 150mg twice a week for 10 weeks. I understand It was quite foolish of me to inject without proper research, that is why I am asking for some expert opinions on what I should be doing now. I have ready that that cycle is a bad idea if there are no test being taking with it.

Thanks, Mark

Wes201 is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries
    Welcome to the boards. The vets will be chiming in soon

Nakanoshima is offline Junior Member
    You need test in there for one.

My 2nd cycle was 400 test / 200 deca - I researched the hell out of it first.

You are only on your 2nd week so stop. Sort everything out first.

Save your body, time, and money.

I ready test is a must with deca , the best thing would be to stop then? What should I be taking as far as PCT to even myself out?

fit2bOld is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Quote Originally Posted by WaffleCrisp View Post
    I would like to start out by saying that I've done my research and came to the conclusion that a deca cycle at my age and weight is not the best idea.
    I am a 24 year old male at 5' 11" 160lbs. I have been lifting off and on for about two years, so I am not as experienced as most. What I'm currently taking is RX SuperNan Nandrolone Decanoate 225mg and Nandrolone Phenylpropionate 75mg. This will be going on my second week taking 150mg twice a week for 10 weeks. I understand It was quite foolish of me to inject without proper research, that is why I am asking for some expert opinions on what I should be doing now. I have ready that that cycle is a bad idea if there are no test being taking with it.

Thanks, Mark
    So why did you inject it then? Not making sense that your research says it's bad but you did it anyway.
    At this point just stop be fore you start the second week. Your gonna have really dead dick before this is over if you don't.

There is a good thread about beginner cycles in the Anabolic Q&A section by Mickey Knox read that

I ready test is a must with deca, the best thing would be to stop then? What should I be taking as far as PCT to even myself out?
    Get some nolvadex . If I am understanding you, you have only injected 300mg so you might be lucky and your body will cope with it. However, if you read this:

http://www.steroid.com/Deca-Durabolin.php

it says a single injection @100mg completely shutdown natural testosterone .

MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    You need to eat!

Never mind steroids bro, you need to gain some weight, otherwise your hard work and money will be wasted. Youre only 160lbs. Its extremely important to build a solid muscle base/foundation. If you neglect this advice i can almost guarantee you will lose most, if not all, of your gains.

I see this all the time. Guys who are to light/skinny who do not have enough muscle to build new developing muscle, and all their gains go down the toilet faster than the sinking Titanic. You need another 15-20lbs.

Hit up the nutritional forum and take some time to develop a solid diet that will assist you in achieving your intended goals. This is the most important step for you right now. Trust me. Put some weight on first!

Nutritional Forum

http://forums.steroid.com/forumdispl...M#.UHNufa7X_fs

How To BULK

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...t#.UJJyq2fX_fs

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    I agree with Mickey you are under weight and only been training on and off for 2 yrs.You need to do a lot of research before you start again.You need to build a base by adding another 20lbs of weight to your frame.Right now run a pct of Nova and Clomid.READ the pct section on this!

Thank you guys so much for your help, as far a my diet goes I'm at twice my weight in protein and over 4000 calories a day. I eat about 5 meals a day no including my homemade shakes. As far as pct how long should I be running them what mg and all that? Sorry for asking all these questions but the last thing I want is to be all sorts of messed up.

Post your diet please. List everything you ate yesterday.

Juced_porkchop is offline Knowledgeable Member

Thanks, Mark
    taking deca with no test base IS a bad idea (even though it was my first use of aas, from a doc after car accident,I would NEVER rec it to anyone)
    I would rec you stop, wait abotu 2 weeks and start a pct of:
    4 weeks Clomid wk1 75mg ed/wk2 75mg ed/35mg ed/35mg ed
    4 weeks Tamox 40/30/20/20

Good luck man

Quote Originally Posted by Nakanoshima View Post
    No disrespect, but I disagree. His answers are in the Nutritional section. PCT is the last thing he should be concerned about right now. Im trying to steer him away from AAS and to concentrate on his diet. All the juice in the world wont help this man if he doesn't square away his diet and put on some weight. Thats a fact.

Quote Originally Posted by Juced_porkchop View Post
    taking deca with no test base IS a bad idea (even though it was my first use of aas, from a doc after car accident,I would NEVER rec it to anyone)
    I would rec you stop, wait abotu 2 weeks and start a pct of:
    4 weeks Clomid wk1 75mg ed/wk2 75mg ed/35mg ed/35mg ed
    4 weeks Tamox 40/30/20/20

Good luck man
    Again, did you read this thread? Sorry man but it seems youre not paying attention to the details here.

I hear you, so I'll wait on the pct and focus on diet. Yesterday I started off with about 2 1/2 cups of fried potatoes and two eggs followed by a shake consisting of 3 cups of whole milk a cup of oatmeal 3/4 cups of peanut butter a banana and 4 tbsp of hemp seeds. Lunch was a chicken breast and noodles dinner I had another chicken breast and some more potatoes followed by another shake. Between my meals I snacked on peanut butter sandwiches and whole milk.

My diet is great and I'm a cook so everything is easy for me, I only eat stuff I get at the farmers market and fresh meat. I have been eating like this for years, nothing processed no fast food. I usually make my own food every day.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Bro GO! to the diet section and learn how to eat properly.This is the only way you are going to put on solid lean muscle.Your diet stinks and it isnt 4000 cals.You can either do it right or waste your time and money wishing you did.

My diet is great and I'm a cook so everything is easy for me, I only eat stuff I get at the farmers market and fresh meat. I have been eating like this for years, nothing processed no fast food. I usually make my own food every day.
    Your diet is not great. If it was, you wouldn't be so skinny. Post your diet up in the Nutritional Forum like i asked, and the pros in there will help you tweak it to fit your intended goals.

Or, dont and stay skinny and lose all your gains.

Good luck.

Alright well this is what I wanted, thank you guys for all your help! Like I said I'm not to experienced and came here for some expert opinions. So stop the deca , wait for pct and in the mean time change my diet. Sounds good to me thank you a for the help

Alright well this is what I wanted, thank you guys for all your help! Like I said I'm not to experienced and came here for some expert opinions. So stop the deca, wait for pct and in the mean time change my diet. Sounds good to me thank you a for the help
    There is lots of solid advice in here Waffle. Take it and do the right thing and you wont look back, i promise you that.

You guys are awesome, as far as pct goes I'll post back here in a week with a new diet and go from there.

You guys are awesome, as far as pct goes I'll post back here in a week with a new diet and go from there.
    10-4! Good luck

Thread Information