kdeezy is offline New Member

Liquid Letrozole

Do you have to inject it or can it be taken in another way?

fozy is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kdeezy View Post
    wow ! ! !

ORAL ONLY..............DO NOT INJECT IT

Sheven is offline Banned
    oral no doubt. be ready for some serious libido loss.

liftpro is offline Junior Member
    orally. "usually" dosed at 2.5mg/ml...why are you thinking of taking it?

BiggD is offline Junior Member
    I'm also looking to use liquid letro and was planning to use between
    .25mg or .5mg/ed. What is the best way the get those dosages from a
    2.5mg/ml bottle?

MR10X is offline Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Starting dose is 2.5mg the taper down after a few weeks. If you use it with nolvadex it will lower the blood plasma level 38% which is still very effective.

hankdiesel is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BiggD View Post
    I'm also looking to use liquid letro and was planning to use between
    .25mg or .5mg/ed. What is the best way the get those dosages from a
    2.5mg/ml bottle?
    I take a half ml (1.25mg) eod and have no libido issues.

jstraw428 is offline Anabolic Member
    I make my letro at 1mg/ml....and i will use .05mg ed....Letro is such a powerful drug, not much is needed at all....

Also remember, that letro can take up to 60 days to reach stable blood levels...so have some patience, and dont over do it....

Doesnt kill my libido at all at that dosage, especially if i am on at least 200mg test ew...

Since it takes that long that stabilize in your system, would you want to start letro before you start AAS?

gymnerd is offline Senior Member
    Anyone use it as an ai on cycle at low doses instead of adex?

HIITB$ is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jstraw428 View Post
    I make my letro at 1mg/ml....and i will use .05mg ed....Letro is such a powerful drug, not much is needed at all....

Also remember, that letro can take up to 60 days to reach stable blood levels...so have some patience, and dont over do it....

Doesnt kill my libido at all at that dosage, especially if i am on at least 200mg test ew...
    Never heard that before i thought it worked fast like within a week?

Since it takes that long that stabilize in your system, would you want to start letro before you start AAS?
    you wouldnt want to use it until you noticed a need for it. estrogen plays an important role in strength/muscle growth while on aas. its true it can take up to 60 days for "steady" blood levels, however it starts to lower estrogen within a few days to a week after starting it. using a dose of 2.5mg day until desired effects are acheived, then you could taper down to a maintenance dose taken every 3 days or so since it has a half life of 2-3 days.

Immortal Soldier is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by HIITB$ View Post
    Never heard that before i thought it worked fast like within a week?
    No, it takes 3-4 weeks to build up and around 60 days to be fully stable in the blood.

Quote Originally Posted by liftpro View Post
    you wouldnt want to use it until you noticed a need for it. estrogen plays an important role in strength/muscle growth while on aas. its true it can take up to 60 days for "steady" blood levels, however it starts to lower estrogen within a few days to a week after starting it. using a dose of 2.5mg day until desired effects are acheived, then you could taper down to a maintenance dose taken every 3 days or so since it has a half life of 2-3 days.
    Many use Letro before they start cycles because once the cycle starts it will take a while for it to build up enough to affect blood levels (3-4 weeks) and even longer to fully stabilize (60 days). Unless you have some studies that show that it starts effectively lowering estrogen in a week?

Most people who use letro go into cycles knowing they are sensitive to estrogen and gyno thus its need, otherwise I dont see why Adex wouldn't work for the average steroid user who wants to keep estrogen under control.

My main concern during a cycle is controlling acne. I usually end up with really bad acne and it lasts for a very long time. I've tried almost everything from creams to anti-biotics and finally accutane. I have not been able to find any product to control the acne. Accutane was able to cure it but only after the damage was done, and it is very hard on the liver thus I was hoping to avoid having to take it again. I was hoping that letro might help keep the acne under control during cycle.

Is letro the best product to accomplish this or is there something else?

My main concern during a cycle is controlling acne. I usually end up with really bad acne and it lasts for a very long time. I've tried almost everything from creams to anti-biotics and finally accutane. I have not been able to find any product to control the acne. Accutane was able to cure it but only after the damage was done, and it is very hard on the liver thus I was hoping to avoid having to take it again. I was hoping that letro might help keep the acne under control during cycle.

Is letro the best product to accomplish this or is there something else?
    Letro is the best at bringing down estrogen levels (98% reduction of total body estrogen), unfortunately it has a nasty rebound and if you aren't careful coming off it you can get a influx in estrogen and boom! you will start to break out during PCT.

How would you recommend coming off it?

How would you recommend coming off it?
    Taper off the dosage slowly before entering PCT and let nolva/clomid handle the rebound.

The reason why waiting until symptoms show is a bad idea is because first it takes letro a while to build up in the body and second it will reduce the amount of estrogen the body produces by 98%, but the estrogen that is already circulating and causing the problems will not be eliminated (or else no proof I have seen that letro can eliminate them) so the condition will worsen before it gets better.

Thanks for the advice/help bro. I'll try that next cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Soldier View Post
    No, it takes 3-4 weeks to build up and around 60 days to be fully stable in the blood.

Many use Letro before they start cycles because once the cycle starts it will take a while for it to build up enough to affect blood levels (3-4 weeks) and even longer to fully stabilize (60 days). Unless you have some studies that show that it starts effectively lowering estrogen in a week?

Most people who use letro go into cycles knowing they are sensitive to estrogen and gyno thus its need, otherwise I dont see why Adex wouldn't work for the average steroid user who wants to keep estrogen under control.
    i am sensitive to estrogen, used it to stop the onset of gyno on more than one cycle. i personally notice results within a week or two. i agree it may take weeks to fully stabilize in the blood, but for myself, i cannot argue with my results.

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Soldier View Post
    Letro is the best at bringing down estrogen levels (98% reduction of total body estrogen), unfortunately it has a nasty rebound and if you aren't careful coming off it you can get a influx in estrogen and boom! you will start to break out during PCT.
    I just recently read the literature on letro and if you use Nolvadex with it at the same time it will decrease the letro blood plasma levels by 37%.this may not be a bad way to run it if you dont want to completley shut down estro conversion and want a little estrogen in your system.

gymnerd is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MR10X View Post
    I just recently read the literature on letro and if you use Nolvadex with it at the same time it will decrease the letro blood plasma levels by 37%.this may not be a bad way to run it if you dont want to completley shut down estro conversion and want a little estrogen in your system.
    Or you could run aromasin instead

jstraw428 is offline Anabolic Member
    you can taper your letro down, and then even switch to arimidex , bc it reaches stable levels in your blood in a couple of days....the letro will take a while to leave your system so you will still be get slight ai from the residual letro....this gives arimidex time to work...then i will usually switch to aromasin during a pct...

Quote Originally Posted by jstraw428 View Post
    you can taper your letro down, and then even switch to arimidex, bc it reaches stable levels in your blood in a couple of days....the letro will take a while to leave your system so you will still be get slight ai from the residual letro....this gives arimidex time to work...then i will usually switch to aromasin during a pct...
    If we can, lets assume I'm running a 16 week cycle and pct begins week 19. When would you start to taper the letro?...When would you introduce the arimidex and for how long?...and when would you start with aromasin ? Also what else would you be running with aromasin during PCT?

bump...

jstraw428 are you around?

Anyone out there with experience on the subject who can answer?

Mako1969 is offline New Member
    In a study done on women, who of course have far more estrogen in their blood, the researches found a huge reduction (85%) of serum estrogen levels within four days of administration.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1...?dopt=Abstract

As for switching over, letrozole has a half-life of 45 hours. IOW, the serum level will be cut in half about every two days. However, it also depends on the dosage as to how long the serum levels will drop low enough that letrozole is no longer effective. Even at a dose of 0.1 mg e.d. , letrozole will inhibit estrogen production.

http://erc.endocrinology-journals.or...nt/6/2/245.pdf

Those taking a dose of 2.5 mg e.d. are going to take longer to reduce their levels. William LLewellyn has an excellent book that addresses PCT. Probably going to take 2-3 weeks to get your serum levels of letrozole down to where it is no longer suppressing estrogen, but individual results will vary.

As an aside, the next time your gf/wife/mistress complains about your forgetfulness, show her this study about the effects of estrogen on the brain:

It appears that inhibition of estrogen synthesis in the brain may have beneficial effects on spatial memory.

http://cat.inist.fr/?aModele=afficheN&cpsidt=20016663

Be prepared to start dating your hand for the next two months.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by kdeezy View Post
    This is meant for ORAL USE. Do not use as inject.

Quote Originally Posted by Mako1969 View Post
    In a study done on women, who of course have far more estrogen in their blood, the researches found a huge reduction (85%) of serum estrogen levels within four days of administration.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1...?dopt=Abstract

As for switching over, letrozole has a half-life of 45 hours. IOW, the serum level will be cut in half about every two days. However, it also depends on the dosage as to how long the serum levels will drop low enough that letrozole is no longer effective. Even at a dose of 0.1 mg e.d. , letrozole will inhibit estrogen production.

http://erc.endocrinology-journals.or...nt/6/2/245.pdf

Those taking a dose of 2.5 mg e.d. are going to take longer to reduce their levels. William LLewellyn has an excellent book that addresses PCT. Probably going to take 2-3 weeks to get your serum levels of letrozole down to where it is no longer suppressing estrogen, but individual results will vary.

As an aside, the next time your gf/wife/mistress complains about your forgetfulness, show her this study about the effects of estrogen on the brain:

It appears that inhibition of estrogen synthesis in the brain may have beneficial effects on spatial memory.

http://cat.inist.fr/?aModele=afficheN&cpsidt=20016663

Be prepared to start dating your hand for the next two months.
    Wouldnt studys be more useful if they used male patients,since we are talking men using it.

Hulkisthebest is offline New Member

Letrozole oral

Quote Originally Posted by Sheven View Post
    oral no doubt. be ready for some serious libido loss.
    I am wondering on how it is suppose to taste letrozole mine taste like shit r u supposed to put it under the tongue or swallow it can u put it on the skin affected areas ???

diesel101 is offline Anabolic Member
    Took letrozole for gyno and it worked wonders on that but it did kill the libido.I also experienced hot flashes while on it.Dosage was 2.5mg ed and it took about 4 days before I
    started to notice the effect.

Thread Information