Thread: test e and hcg

grit is offline New Member

test e and hcg

my vials and Bact water finally showed up for my hcg
    so I will be mixing the hcg with 5ml sterile water and then inject 250iu twice a week? I believe 250iu is 1/4 of a ml.
    now can I just inject 1/4ml hcg and my 1ml test e at the same time in the same injection? or do they need to go separately?

thanks guys

MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    Inject separately. Use insulin needle to inject hCG in your body fat about two inches from your navel.

If you haven't already reconstituted your hcG, only use 2ML of BW and then .10 on the slin pin will = 250iu.

Sworder is offline Banned
    Your method of diluting works fine and you can inject simultaneously as your testosterone IM. Mickey's method works too.

Juced_porkchop is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by grit View Post
    my vials and Bact water finally showed up for my hcg
    so I will be mixing the hcg with 5ml sterile water and then inject 250iu twice a week? I believe 250iu is 1/4 of a ml.
    now can I just inject 1/4ml hcg and my 1ml test e at the same time in the same injection? or do they need to go separately?

thanks guys
    I always did on its own SubQ and rec it the end of cycle last 4-6 weeks leading UP TO but NOT into PCT.

just me

MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by MickeyKnox;626***1
    Inject separately. Use insulin needle to inject hCG in your body fat about two inches from your navel.

If you haven't already reconstituted your hcG, only use 2ML of BW and then .10 on the slin pin will = 250iu.
    I should have clarified this.

The reason i always recommend and use 2ML Bacteriostatic water to reconstitute hCG is that i feel the less compound into your body that produces effective and desired results, the better. Rather than pinning .4, or half a ml of liquid, i use one tenth of a milliliter and get the job done. Just my .02

Are you asking if you can mix the HCG with Test E? I wouldn't mix 'em. I tried to mix HGH with Test E and I ended up throwing away the syringe. Just IM inject the Test E and subQ inject the HCG. If you really want to, you can poke your glute and abs at the same time.

Thread Information