Thread: MASS cycle

rtr
    rtr is offline New Member

MASS cycle

hi .i'm italian ,age 22 ,175cm 98kg ,now 12%bf..between 6 weeks i want to start this cycle..
    weeks 1-3 : eq 250/week + tren ace 200/week + test pro 200/week + sust 500/week
    week 3-8: eq 500/week+ tren 100/week+sust 750/week
    week 4-8: humalog 5 pre-breakfast + 5 post wo

what do you think? tnx

MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    Horrible.

Is this your first cycle?

Welcome

qscgugcsq is offline Anabolic Member
    22 I would wait at least 2 more years before try that... And you really need to learn more about aas because like Mickey said. This cycle is HORRIBLE... (no offense).

If it can help you. 500mg test/weeks is a good first cycle. Simple efficient.

fit2bOld is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Not a good cycle, it's like a jigsaw puzzle of leftovers??? 22 is to young lets try nutrition and a solid exercise program first.

stpete is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by rtr;626***5
    hi .i'm italian ,age 22 ,175cm 98kg ,now 12%bf..between 6 weeks i want to start this cycle..First, you should probably wait another year or two as you're still a bit young. Second, i'm not even going to mention EQ as it's a waste. Especially at the dosages you propose.
    weeks 1-3 : eq 250/week + tren ace 200/week + test pro 200/week + sust 500/weekWhat is your injection protocol for these?
    week 3-8: eq 500/week+ tren 100/week+sust 750/week Again, injection protocol and why are you ramping?
    week 4-8: humalog 5 pre-breakfast + 5 post woThis is a complete waste. Do more research on this and you will see why.

what do you think? tnx

Bold. Also, where is your PCT? HCG, AI?

Shsm is offline Senior Member
    What everybody else has said and...

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...cles-Look-here

You need to research what you're putting into your body. These substances shouldn't be taken lightly. One wrong move and you could grow bitch tits, injure yourself, or rely on biweekly injections of Testosterone for the rest of your life.

Welcome to the forum. There's a lot of information here so do a little research. Here's a good one to start with.

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...s#.UKyl64dTy5K

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Not a very well thought out cycle Bro.Lets start with your age do you know cycling at your age can really mess up your endo system.This means you will have Ed problems Libdo problems and depression.And while many guys your age think they are ok beacuse they finished their cycle and nothing happened.Well it will in a year or 2 so dont think you are out of the woods so easy.You go read up on this and then if your health dont mean much to you.Then you come back with a better plan and we will help you.But 1st you need to do some serious research.Good luck Bro!

38jumper38 is offline Senior Member
    every one say you cycle its bad, I hope a least one thing you are good at it, lts see your diet??

Come on bro...... you are so young.....have some fun, pizza and vine......forget the steroids .......

toppinm is offline Junior Member
    You're Italian? Haha I didn't realize this was a dating website.

Thread Information