Ariy is offline New Member

To all sport players help? Enhance bowling speed and batting strength Advice please

Hey guys I play cricket in Aus and wish to enhance my skills in batting and bowling

I was wondering if someone can point me in the direction of what to research into for these
    I am not after bodybuilding anymore I used to do boxing and wanted to move into a lower weight class but decided to pursue my cricket career.

I want to increase my strength for hitting the ball and my bowling/throwing speed
    I have come across Nandrolone as most commonly used

I plan on doing a good 14month research before next season and before starting anything on injectables but I want to know the stuff inside out and need a starting point on what to look into

So i know what I'm getting myself into and learn about Detection time, how long it will stay in the system ect..

I plan on going highly indepth into what I will be taking, I want to pursue a professional cricket career and some people may call it cheating or morally wrong which is fine but please don't hate on me for this. I have my side job as a paramedic but really wish to pursue cricket.

I've made this decision so please positive advice would be appreciated.

My stats; 21, 230lbs, 15% bf,
    If anyone knows cricket these are my goals for the next few years
    I can currently bowl at 130km I wish to try to reach 150km
    And want to increase my hitting strength with the bat like players like Shahid Afridi, Chris Gayle.

Would really appreciate any input on what to look into from people who are in amateur sports/professional or anyone who has knowledge in this area.

kronik420 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ariy View Post
    Hey guys I play cricket in Aus and wish to enhance my skills in batting and bowling

I was wondering if someone can point me in the direction of what to research into for these
    I am not after bodybuilding anymore I used to do boxing and wanted to move into a lower weight class but decided to pursue my cricket career.

I want to increase my strength for hitting the ball and my bowling/throwing speed
    I have come across Nandrolone as most commonly used

I plan on doing a good 14month research before next season and before starting anything on injectables but I want to know the stuff inside out and need a starting point on what to look into

So i know what I'm getting myself into and learn about Detection time, how long it will stay in the system ect..

I plan on going highly indepth into what I will be taking, I want to pursue a professional cricket career and some people may call it cheating or morally wrong which is fine but please don't hate on me for this. I have my side job as a paramedic but really wish to pursue cricket.

I've made this decision so please positive advice would be appreciated.

My stats; 21, 230lbs, 15% bf,
    If anyone knows cricket these are my goals for the next few years
    I can currently bowl at 130km I wish to try to reach 150km
    And want to increase my hitting strength with the bat like players like Shahid Afridi, Chris Gayle.

Would really appreciate any input on what to look into from people who are in amateur sports/professional or anyone who has knowledge in this area.
    practice and lift weights

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    A good diet with healthly food and a good training routine.That is all you really need for wat you are doing.Why risk your health just so you can throw a bowling ball faster? Not really a smart thing Bro but you will learn this in time.

Thread Information