peshka3 is offline New Member

Will letro work or to harsh?

I'm about to start my cycle of test/deca and anadrol . My question is since I'm very prone to gyno could I use letro throughout my cycle at low doses to prevent gyno and water retention? Would this be okay instead of arimidex ?
    Thanks in advance, peshka3

JWP806 is offline Senior Member
    You can use it. It's 10-30x more effective than adex. I wouldn't go over .25mg/day.

MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    I would recommend Adex over Letro simply because its easier to control the dosing. However, my favorite AI is Aromasin . Im not a fan of blockers. BUT, there are guys on here who swear by Letro.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Bro how many cycles have you done? There are plenty of compounds out there that will not have all the water retention that Deca and Drol do.Beacuse if I was gyno prone I would chose more wisely.And IMOP I wouldnt use Letro.

MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    Songdog brings up a good point about the 19 Nors, but youre too young! I just noticed that now. Doh!

I think a little more reading and research would benefit you Peshka, particularly for someone your age. It’s best to know the complications and associated health risks that could affect you should you decide to embark on this journey sooner than later. A few more years to allow your developing endocrine system to finish growing and then perhaps look at using AAS

Take a look at these links and please read them. I think you will agree that they are both informative and educational.

Cheers and good luck.

The Young and Steroids

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...s#.UHBeIa7X_fs

Nutritional Forum

http://forums.steroid.com/forumdispl...M#.UHNufa7X_fs

Thread Information