rg4l24 is offline New Member

Need Urgent Help Please!! Any advice will be appreciated

I am currently 20 yrs old. 5'10 and weighing 168. I have been taking testosterone boosters and protein supplements in order to gain weight. My goal is to reach 190 or 200 pounds and increase muscle volume. I was wondering if to take prohormone or other supplement that helps me reach my goal. Appreciate any responses!!

red_hulk is offline Member
    No. You're too young for any type of hormone altering compounds. Not to mention test boosters are a waste of money. My best advice, hit the nutrition section and ask for some help on there to help you gain weight.

Stay clear of aas or anything in the category for a couple of years at least. Train hard and diet right and you'll be good.

Fllifter is offline Associate Member
    Diet diet diet !

realgear is offline Banned
    You want to gain weight and look bigger I got you but first help me quickly whats your diet look like explain to me what you usually eat for your meals???? Please explain to me something soon?

thanks guys! My diet, alright. This is how it goes. I wake up and eat peanut butter and jelly sandwich with a glass of chocolate milk. 3 hours after, I eat rice with eggs. About 3 more hours after that, I drink a nitrotech shake. Approximately 3 or 4 hours after that, I eat dinner which is rice with beans and meat. And right before going to sleep, i drink another shake of nitrotech.

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Your not eating enough. Hit up the diet section and get your diet sorted out. I am not flaming but your diet needs a lot of work.
    Quote Originally Posted by rg4l24 View Post
    thanks guys! My diet, alright. This is how it goes. I wake up and eat peanut butter and jelly sandwich with a glass of chocolate milk. 3 hours after, I eat rice with eggs. About 3 more hours after that, I drink a nitrotech shake. Approximately 3 or 4 hours after that, I eat dinner which is rice with beans and meat. And right before going to sleep, i drink another shake of nitrotech.

red_hulk is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rg4l24
    That's every day? Hard to believe man, no offense. They mean for you to post macros and whatnot, it's more of a pain than just listing a couple of things you eat. They want cals, protein, fat, carbs, etc intake.

Okay can you please post your macro nutrients calorie intake proterin intake and one thing I need to say is your not eating damn near enough to get bigger you must consume more protein and calories how many days do you work out per week?

Damn, im not quite sure how many it is. I work out about 5 days a week.

kronik420 is offline Anabolic Member
    eat, if your not gaining then your not eating enough, simply put you need to eat more

here's a short list of the foods you should be eating:
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...nutrient-Chart

btw you will notice that peanut butter and jelly sandwiches are not on that list....

Ok listen heres what im gonna recommend okay try to eat 3,500 to 4,000 Calories keep fat and sugars low also try not to consume bad carbs keep your protein levels up Complex carbs are okay And Exercise like heck dont sit ome while eating this money calories or you will look like a butterball okay.... Also please at this age do not use any steroids at your age do this and work out also look into weight gaining shakes but watch the sugars on the also dont get something chocolatie they have alot of sugar in it,

also test boosters are a waste of money, you'd be better off spending that money on real food... or strippers lol

Quote Originally Posted by realgear View Post
    Ok listen heres what im gonna recommend okay try to eat 3,500 to 4,000 Calories keep fat and sugars low also try not to consume bad carbs keep your protein levels up Complex carbs are okay And Exercise like heck dont sit ome while eating this money calories or you will look like a butterball okay.... Also please at this age do not use any steroids at your age do this and work out also look into weight gaining shakes but watch the sugars on the also dont get something chocolatie they have alot of sugar in it,
    personally im not a fan of the weight gainer shakes...

id rather make my own like:

1/2 cup almond milk
    1/2 cup egg whites
    1/2 cup oats
    1/2 cup yogurt
    1 banana
    1 scoop whey

thats about 800 or so cals.... have as many of these as you want a day

stpete is offline Banned
    Lay off the peanut butter and jelly. You can still have the shakes, but don't replace meals for the shakes. Use them between meals. I'm only counting 2 meals in your diet that's worth anything at all and you need about 3-4 more.

As mentioned, Diet Section is your best bet right now. They'll help get you on the right track.

Good Luck.

Ok guys, thanks a lot for the replies. I am going to have to change my diet. Also, another thing i wanted to ask was. In the gym, I do about 3 sets of every workout and about 8 reps. I heard doing more weight, less reps are better for gaining muscle volume. Is that true?

Quote Originally Posted by rg4l24 View Post
    Ok guys, thanks a lot for the replies. I am going to have to change my diet. Also, another thing i wanted to ask was. In the gym, I do about 3 sets of every workout and about 8 reps. I heard doing more weight, less reps are better for gaining muscle volume. Is that true?
    yea, per body part,pick 3 or 4 exercises and do 3-4 sets each, and concentrate on your dead lifts, bench, and squats...

Thread Information