• Take Steroids

0 0%
  • Eat Healthy, and workout

7 100.00%

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    MoparSRT is offline New Member

Wanting to take a bulk cycle

Hey guys I just turned 20 years old and I weigh 125lbs standing at 6 foot tall.... yes I know Im skinny as F*** and I want to do something about it. My Diet could be WAY better than it is now and besides that I wanted to take a steroid cycle that would be safe for me. My goal is to hit maybe 160-170lbs by the summer is it possible?

JohnnnyBlazzze is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Hit the nutrition section. You need to learn how to eat properly before even thinking about AAS.

You're at the perfect age and stats to start gaining natural muscle mass. Take advantage of it.

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    Troll!

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    You can achieve your goals with more food. Hit the diet forum bro
    Quote Originally Posted by MoparSRT View Post
    Hey guys I just turned 20 years old and I weigh 125lbs standing at 6 foot tall.... yes I know Im skinny as F*** and I want to do something about it. My Diet could be WAY better than it is now and besides that I wanted to take a steroid cycle that would be safe for me. My goal is to hit maybe 160-170lbs by the summer is it possible?

stpete is offline Banned
    Welcome....Eat everything in sight till the diet experts get you straightened out. And even then, they might suggest the same.

Well, let's take a look at it here.

Can you post it here as well? List everything you've eaten in the past couple days.

morning- bagel with creme chees and 2 glasses of chocolate milk
    1:00- turkey and cranberry panini with apple juice
    3:00- footlong subway (turkey)
    now im about to have dinner which is chicken breast with asparagus, mushrooms, and carrots

thats just for today

I do have muscle milk as well which I have not taken yet

as I said my diet can be way better lol

Not flaming here but your diet needs a lot of work. Your food needs to be timed better, You are not eating enough and the quality of your food is not good. You need to be eating 6-7 quality meals per day. The guys in the nutrition forum can help a ton

Guys...C"MON! 6' 125lbs! You know this is BS!!!!!

The Bear 79 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunk1 View Post
    Guys...C"MON! 6' 125lbs! You know this is BS!!!!!
    I agree................with stats like that, he wouldn't even be able lift himself out of bed in the morning. OP, is that a typo or not?

no troll guys lol.. im just really skinny

Normally I would never ask anyone to post a pic of themselves on this site because I would never post a pic of myself here, but my curiosity is over powering my ability to keep myself from asking someone to do something I wont. Sooooooooo.................do you mind showing everyone what 6' & 125 lbs. looks like???????

I have to agree here
    Quote Originally Posted by The Bear 79 View Post
    Normally I would never ask anyone to post a pic of themselves on this site because I would never post a pic of myself here, but my curiosity is over powering my ability to keep myself from asking someone to do something I wont. Sooooooooo.................do you mind showing everyone what 6' & 125 lbs. looks like???????

>Good Luck< is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MoparSRT
    I don't doubt your stats bro. In my humble opinion, you won't benefit much from trying to start a ridiculous bulking diet. You are much further behind than the average person who has the same goals. A few years ago I was 125lbs and I thought it was good. A few years before that I was 110...

You need to change your eating habits slowly and incrementally. What I found helped a lot was eating several times a day small meals to start. I now eat at 6am, 9, 12, 330, 7 and 9pm. I also use 1 shake between 330 and 7 with whey, milk, oats and peanut butter. Until you train your body to digest more often (which will make u gain weight) you will never be able to keep
    Up with a bulking diet and therefore steroids will do more harm than good.

Start a log in the nutrition section and challenge yourself to eat more often and document what you eat. Once your used to eating more often, then work on the food you are eating and all that technical stuff. I honestly feel this is the best advice I can give.

Good luck!

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Dam thats got to look like one of those guys who was in a concentration camp.Back in WW2

Quote Originally Posted by >Good Luck< View Post
    I don't doubt your stats bro. In my humble opinion, you won't benefit much from trying to start a ridiculous bulking diet. You are much further behind than the average person who has the same goals. A few years ago I was 125lbs and I thought it was good. A few years before that I was 110...

You need to change your eating habits slowly and incrementally. What I found helped a lot was eating several times a day small meals to start. I now eat at 6am, 9, 12, 330, 7 and 9pm. I also use 1 shake between 330 and 7 with whey, milk, oats and peanut butter. Until you train your body to digest more often (which will make u gain weight) you will never be able to keep
    Up with a bulking diet and therefore steroids will do more harm than good.

Start a log in the nutrition section and challenge yourself to eat more often and document what you eat. Once your used to eating more often, then work on the food you are eating and all that technical stuff. I honestly feel this is the best advice I can give.

Good luck!
    Ya dude ill start a log and I will change my eating habits, what type of shake do you take when you bulk?

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I agree................with stats like that, he wouldn't even be able lift himself out of bed in the morning. OP, is that a typo or not?
    It's certainly possible...if he looks like he has muscular dystrophy and/or AIDs.

Quote Originally Posted by Bonaparte View Post
    It's certainly possible...if he looks like he has muscular dystrophy and/or AIDs.
    huh..........I don't know weather to laugh or feel like an a$$hole & apologize............. OP, clear this up for us please.

OK ill go check the nutrition forums then, thanks for the info though guys I really appreciate it

Hey man, former hard gainer here. I started lifting around the same age you are and I was 6'6" 180 lbs. Pretty skinny like you. I didnt use any hormonal stuff and i was able to put on about 20 pounds in the first year or so, and another 15 the following year.

After that gains get harder to get but keep going. This past year I put on 20 lbs in only 12 weeks. Now that I'm older my metabolism is a little slower, but I also know a lot more about diet and training than I did before.

You are only 20, too young for aas. I am now 26 and just starting to consider it. I think you need to learn much more about nutrition and training which honestly takes a lot of time before you pick up any aas or it will just be a waste and you could possibly harm your endocrine system permanently.

edit: i hope this isnt a troll for the sake of my time.

or if hes been shut down from that test his coach gave him

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	photo (2).JPG 
Views:	115 
Size:	110.0 KB 
ID:	129751

Hit up that diet forum and get used to eating if you really want to gain its the only way. Steroids are not magic

Quote Originally Posted by jim230027 View Post
    Hit up that diet forum and get used to eating if you really want to gain its the only way. Steroids are not magic
    lol If only more people knew this

Time to get you eating son! Everything...friggin Burger King McyD's Dairy Queen Blizzards. For real you should have a cheesburger in your hand at all hours of the day!

Time to get you eating son! Everything...friggin Burger King McyD's Dairy Queen Blizzards. For real you should have a cheesburger in your hand at all hours of the day!
    Lol ill do just that

You need a surplus of calories but i dont know about mcyD's and blizzards. LOL

You need a surplus of calories but i dont know about mcyD's and blizzards. LOL
    Helped me bulk up quick lol. Blizzards are majical muscle builders.

Op...suck down a gallon of milk everyday on top of everything!

I believe you. I guess i am just to much of a nutrition freak! just looking at that stuff makes me feel like i am getting fat
    Helped me bulk up quick lol. Blizzards are majical muscle builders.

Op...suck down a gallon of milk everyday on top of everything!

I believe you. I guess i am just to much of a nutrition freak! just looking at that stuff makes me feel like i am getting fat
    Hopefully he (op) realizes I'm being a bit sarcastic and get's the point that he really needs to eat like 180lbs man instead of 125lbs girl.

Def. get over to nutrition and get some quick help before you waste away!

will do

Really? Not even a look at what I said above?

You need long term change! Eating a surplus of calories is great but from what you posted, you eat less than my toddler. You need to set an eating schedule and slowly increase the amount you eat at those times. No point in trying to figure out your tdee or bmr because you won't
    Be able to keep up with what you need until you make eating a habit.

I knew I shouldnt have said "in my humble opinion". It discounted everything else I said

Quote Originally Posted by >Good Luck< View Post
    Really? Not even a look at what I said above?

You need long term change! Eating a surplus of calories is great but from what you posted, you eat less than my toddler. You need to set an eating schedule and slowly increase the amount you eat at those times. No point in trying to figure out your tdee or bmr because you won't
    Be able to keep up with what you need until you make eating a habit.

I knew I shouldnt have said "in my humble opinion". It discounted everything else I said
    Don't worry bro, all too often the OP only absorbs a sliver if anything at all of some of the most informative advice / posts, but that doesn't mean others that may be "lingering" arent absorbing full value. Don't get discouraged, keep up the good work & effort brother.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bear 79
    Don't worry bro, all too often the OP only absorbs a sliver if anything at all of some of the most informative advice / posts, but that doesn't mean others that may be "lingering" arent absorbing full value. Don't get discouraged, keep up the good work & effort brother.
    Food for thought. Thank for the pick-me-up

If you're gonna eat that kind of food, make sure you keep track of you cholesterol & blood pressure...................."I'm just sayin".............good luck.........

MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    If you're gonna eat that kind of food, make sure you keep track of you cholesterol & blood pressure...................."I'm just sayin".............good luck.........
    Jesus H Christ..where the heck have you been?? ....Rhetorical question.

Nice to see you back papa Bear.

MickeyKnox is offline Banned

Thread Information