Thread: superdrol

ironmaiden1 is offline Junior Member

superdrol

What do you think of superdrol is it better than taking steroids and how would one take it, info would be appreciated.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    No its not better its harder on your liver.Not a wise choice.

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Orals are hard on your body and generally leave you with some shut down as well.

ironmaiden1 is offline Junior Member
    even if taken with a liver protectant

warmouth is offline Productive Member
    Yes, even with protectant. Prohormones actually convert to basically a steriod once broken down in your body. It can have the same, if not worse effect on your body than, for instance, a Dbol only cycle. Not a good thing to do, as Dbol has been show to supress and even shut down your natural testosterone . Superdrol will also do this and this is why there is a "PCT" put out by the same makers of these prohormones. And thier "PCT" is garbage. I think the only reasone they sell them is becasue they know the damage they are doing by putting thse products on the market. They should be treated the same as a steriod and should, in theory, be ran with a test base as all AAS should be.

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    It is not a Prohormone.

SD is just methyl-masteron and one of the most toxic and dangerous steroids available.
    I wouldn't really advise it for anyone.

Atomini is offline Banned
    Bonaparte is correct, it is not a prohormone but is a designer steroid .

I think a lot of people confuse Superdrol for a prohormone because it was developed by Patrick Arnold, who is the one that developed the 3 major prohormones in the past: Androstenedione, 1-Androstenediol, and Methylhexanamine. Either way, Superdrol is extremely toxic and pretty bad and so are prohormones in their own way.

warmouth is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonaparte View Post
    It is not a Prohormone.

SD is just methyl-masteron and one of the most toxic and dangerous steroids available.
    I wouldn't really advise it for anyone.
    I only refered it to one as I lump the majority of these supplements as such. Not that I knew the difference, but I just thought Id clear that up so I didnt look like a fool I also lump "Test Freak", GNCs newest mass builder as one too. The manager from my local store actually told me that his friend had better results from it than steriods . But I know what your are saying, and I hope I wasnt too misleading.

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Atomini View Post
    Bonaparte is correct, it is not a prohormone but is a designer steroid .

I think a lot of people confuse Superdrol for a prohormone because it was developed by Patrick Arnold, who is the one that developed the 3 major prohormones in the past: Androstenedione, 1-Androstenediol, and Methylhexanamine. Either way, Superdrol is extremely toxic and pretty bad and so are prohormones in their own way.
    Fact police, coming through...

Pat Arnold had no hand in superdrol. Designer Supplements merely dug it up from R&D done in the 1950s by Syntex and started selling it as a "dietary supplement".
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Methasterone#History

And Methylhexanamine (1,3-dimeth) is a stimulant, not a PH of any kind. Pat Arnold did, however, design the very weak PH 11-oxo and the steroidal AI 6-oxo (along with the very popular 4-AD and 1-AD).

C3RB3RUS is offline Banned
    nice thread

Thread Information