GOING2BERIPPED is offline New Member

Cool ?'s regarding d-bol cycle

I AM GOING TO CYCLE D-BOL FOR
    6WEEKS I WAS WONDERIND HOW MUCH MUSCLE MASS WILL I GAIN WHEN I STOP
    I AM GOING TO USE CLOMID POST CYCLE
    MY PROFILE IS THAT I AM 6'0 180
    WONDERING IF I WILL GAIN 15 TO TWENTY POUNDS OF MUSCLE MASS
    OR WILL I LOSE IT WHEN I GO OFF BECUZ OF THE WATER RETENTION ASSOCIATED WITH D-BOL

ADDING MORE PLATES MUTHERFUCKR
    [list]

bigkev is offline Scamming Traitor
    i had a long weekend bros, and my usual patience is not here.

do ssome research bro. your thread went unanswered brcause you clearly have no idea what you are doing . in other words, go to the search button on this board and use it.

Mike Guest
    You need to cycle it with something - you could use straight dbol for a few weeks but you'll lose so much of your gains - get an injectable test and use that with it

BK - where ya been brother? you've been gone eh?

bigkev is offline Scamming Traitor
    yea mike, had to go home for a few days. very unpleasant buisness i had to take care of, but i'll be back to 100% in a few days.

XsinshineX is offline Junior Member
    Deca works good with d-bol. That's what I've been useing and I'm getting good results from it. Just got to keep your protein intake up. Also may want to take milk thistle too since d-bol is c17 alpha alkylated.

Full Intensity is offline Anabolic Member
    yes brother, do not stack bol on its own. Its retains a lot of water, and would go good with deca /eq. I'd go with eq cause you are already going to retain water from the ball, at least the eq wont retain as much as the deca

cheers

arthurb999 is offline Anabolic Member
    Do a test dbol cycle as your first like:

400 - 500 mg of enanthate or cyp a week for 10 weeks
    35mg of dbol everyday for the first 4 weeks.
    0.25 - 0.5 mg of arimidex everyday
    milk thistle with the dbol
    clomid at the end.

giant bill is offline New Member
    Dude,
    I disagree with these answers. Fact is, since you're a newbie, you'll gain on almost anything that you take. I think that blasting the shit out of your body is wrong for a first cycle. I don't care what anyone else thinks. I've gained quality mass on d-bol alone. You can expect a weight increase from 10-20lbs. The real key to muscle gain on 'roids is not how much you take. Diet plays the biggest role on how successful any cycle is. By diet, I mean EAT! Bulk up on food. Forcefeed yourself every 2hrs. Eat quality protein but, take in fat(higher cals. per gram) and guess what? You'll be doing what the gear does already--putting yourself in an anabolic state. Obviously anyone who disagrees never tried it. Trust me.

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

i don't totally disagree

i think even a moderate dbol /deca cycle is good for a new guy.

300mgs of deca and dbol at 25 mgs a day is fine for virgin receptors, but dbol by itself i think you are just kidding yourself if you do it that way.first of all do research.

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator
    D-bol will work.....that is until you stop taking it. Stack it with an injectable or you won't keep your gains. Needles are a piece of cake. BTW, I couldn't help noticing your name - GOING2BERIPPED, which won't be true if you load up on D-bol. How's GOING2BEBLIMPED sound?

Mike Guest
    Yes you will gain off dbol but you will be essentially wasting it - you will keep so much of your gains if you just put a longer ester in there. Personally I dont think it is worth it. I run everything on a risk/reward ratio. The amount that I risk has to be comparable to the amount that I stand to gain - and well by not adding injections of deca or test etc in there you have decreased your reward ration but NOT your risk ratio. You still put hepatically toxic agents into your body - but is THAT worth the minimal gains you will make??

And you are telling him to EXPECT 10-20lbs!? I hope that he does try this then come back and let us know the results and how much he REALLY kept of his gains.

Oh by the way - DONT ASSUME anything - I have tried dbol alone. Trust ME...

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    He's actually going to be using Ref-B...Stacked w/ something else yet to be determined (Sus or Dec preferably both).

M

giant bill is offline New Member
    Mike,
    No flames bro, but all I'm saying is that he'll grow on d-bol. Infamous Bill Pearl took Dianabol alone as his first cycle and gained 25lbs!! He kept most of the weight and became a full-fledged muscle head. Reportedly, Arnold's fav was d-bols. Maybe you got fake shit, as d's are highly counterfeited. Real D's will give you an enormous pump and strength gain very quickly. I gained alot of weight on my first cycle with only 15mgs/day. There's nothing wrong with adding in other 'roids. The usual practice is to try to make a synergistic effect in the body. But, remember, it's all about increasing normal levels of testosterone and one can do that by a single drug alone.

arthurb999 is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by giant bill
    Mike... Maybe you got fake shit, as d's are highly counterfeited.

Mike gets fake shit... lol!

jersey juice is offline Member
    Dbol only?!?! LMAO one word for ya....ROGAIN or even better Propecia.

Mike Guest
    I dont use fake gear brother. When I tell you I have used dbol alone and know what that did for me - well that means I have used (REAL) dbol alone and know what that did for me. Yes I made gains - but I thought it was weak considered I was taking the time and energy and risk to cycle. I have A LOT of experience and have gotten pretty good at cycling so as to keep the gains I make and I promise you I did everything in my power to keep my gains. But I think I may have kept 10lbs tops when all was said and done. Anyway - it doesn't matter - nothing I have said is debatable - I have just stated that YES he will make gains but IN MY OPINION I dont think that the gains would be worth using steroids for. That if he was going to use then he might as well really make some gains.

Those are just my opinions....I appreciate your opinions as well.

thanks bro

Mike Guest
    oh yeah - thanks for the tip on dbols being faked

G Child is offline Anabolic Member
    Some kind of padded room...wearing some kinda white jacket...can't move...help!
    See, now there you guys go pissing off GOD again with your blasphemy! Now say twenty Hail Mary's and he'll think about forgiving you.

G Child is offline Anabolic Member
    Some kind of padded room...wearing some kinda white jacket...can't move...help!
    Originally posted by Mike
    oh yeah - thanks for the tip on dbols being faked

They make fake roids?

boogerlips is offline New Member
    Mike you said you kept 10lbs... I think thats actually pretty awesome. Gotta remember when we all first started. 10lbs. was a HUGE deal. Compared to what can be accomplished now, no maybe its not. I guess most of you guys are pros, or at the point of having your body explode. But for me and alot of others, a few pounds is all were looking for. I think the amount of money spent on dbol and having 10lbs to show is a great risk/reward. No digs here, I think most of the knowledge is appreciated but remember there are people on here that are not looking to be of a bodybuilder's status. Im 6-2 230, and started in high school at 6-1 190. I took about 8-10 cycles over the past 15 years or so. Each time I only used some sort of test, weather it be single or combo like sus. I was extremely happy with the results and have always kept some punds. SO unless the new guys goal is bodybuilding there really is no need to push alot of gear into your body... Unless your body doesnt respond to what youve already done (obviously).. Just my 2 cents.

sp9
    sp9 is offline MMA Competition Sentinel
    I think threads should be automatically locked when there are no replys for over 2 years. hahaha

Thread Information