Thread: Test-600?

K1NGxAD1O is offline New Member

Test-600?

I picked up a couple things from buysteroids and I'm pretty sure I got screwed, but not sure. I ended up with tren 75, test 600, deca and that pgh they sell. From past experience or knowledge, is any of this the real deal or is it just money for nothing?

MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by K1NGxAD1O View Post
    I picked up a couple things from buysteroids and I'm pretty sure I got screwed, but not sure. I ended up with tren 75, test 600, deca and that pgh they sell. From past experience or knowledge, is any of this the real deal or is it just money for nothing?
    They are not real steroids , they are legal supplements that will assist you in achieving your goals provided you have your diet and exercise routine in check.

snowman is offline Senior Member
    What mickeyknox said^^^^^ you should be glad they are not real steroids ....at your age ( 18) you should be using them anyways...

They arent just placebos though? My big thing is whether they could benefit me at all to get into. I'm not sure of where to get a good first cycle and if these will help me reach my goals, I have no problem working my ass off for them. I'm just looking for a little boost to increase my results. Will this do?

Quote Originally Posted by snowman View Post
    What mickeyknox said^^^^^ you should be glad they are not real steroids....at your age ( 18) you should be using them anyways...
    I know at just a month under 20 yrs old steroids aren't a good choice for me, which is why my hunt has been hardly eccentric. I was just looking to increase results and found these as an alternative to steroids, with a trade-in for lower gains

MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    An even better alternative to steroids at your age is food.

Post your current diet in the Nutritional Forum and lets a have a look at it. Then head over to the Exercise Forum and set yourself up a solid exercise routine that will maximize your time in the gym.

Nutritional Forum

http://forums.steroid.com/forumdispl...M#.UHNufa7X_fs

Workouts and Lifting techniques

http://forums.steroid.com/forumdispl...S#.UHnjba7X_fs

snowman is offline Senior Member
    Bro a good diet, hard work at the gym, sleep, get some protein and creatine to help grow that muscle, that all you should need for now...
    I cant talk about the products you got, cause ive never used them, but i will assume they will help somehow, BUT i will say it again, protein and creatine is all you need.

Quote Originally Posted by snowman View Post
    Bro a good diet, hard work at the gym, sleep, get some protein and creatine to help grow that muscle, that all you should need for now...
    I cant talk about the products you got, cause ive never used them, but i will assume they will help somehow, BUT i will say it again, protein and creatine is all you need.
    Alright thanks bro I appreciate the help

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    We aim to plz Bro

Thread Information