Ok first off I just had arthroscopic shoulder surgery for both shoulder because of arthritis. I have used OTC hormones in the past 1st cycle I didn't take serious until half way thru I saw just how effective they actually were. I went in with a lot of skepticism towards them as how good they could be with being legal. The next 2 I did where full on and I had great results. They where how ever for strength alone. This was about 3-5 years ago as I've been dealing with the arthritis for the last 2 years. Now to my questions.

I'm more interested in just getting lean and speed up my recovery time. Strength and size are not that important to me. I'm 2 and 3 months post op. What type of cycle would benefit me the most. I'm open to suggestions. My thoughts are a test booster, HGH sup, and something like winny.

Are the otc products advertised on this site worth the money. Has anyone used them and can they recommend them.

I'm in my mid 30's now and just want to get back to being as healthy as I was before I started having the shoulder problems. Mass is not my main goal. Hope some of you can steer me in the right direction. From the looks of things I have a lot of research to do.

P.S. I'm sorry if I'm some how breaking any of the rules if need be you can msg me directly. Pls though I'm not looking for illegal substances so don't try and proposition me for them.