Evolution06 is offline Junior Member

Wanting to add in Anavar

I'm 8 weeks into my 12 week cycle and want to throw in some Anavar . Currently running the following:

Test Prop 150 EOD
    Tren Ace 75mg EOD
    Arimidex - .25iu daily
    Letro - .10 iu daily

I ran a higher doseage of tren enanth in the past and got amazing results, Im 50/50 on my results so far, I have gained solid lean muscle but didnt lean out quite as much as I would like and have the opportunity to get my hands on some anavar and I wanted to throw it into the mix and run it a little after I stop pinning and when off cycle just for maintenance.

I read up about it and there are mixed ideas of dosage etc so I would like to know what dosage I should run it at for the remaining 4 weeks and then after through my PCT and for maintenance afterwards until the next cycle

Thanks guys

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    Maybe post your diet...my guess is that the lack of "leaning out" was a diet and cardio issue not a lack of AAS

Here is the link to my training and grub regiment, much easier than reposting

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...=#.UMjBJINi6gs

I leaned out, but not as much as I would have liked to is what I should be saying. The bottom line is that I want to know the protocol for adding in the anavar during the last 4 weeks, during PCT, and after PCT or if I do the PCT after I am done with the var

thanks

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    Quote Originally Posted by Evolution06 View Post
    Here is the link to my training and grub regiment, much easier than reposting

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...=#.UMjBJINi6gs

I leaned out, but not as much as I would have liked to is what I should be saying. The bottom line is that I want to know the protocol for adding in the anavar during the last 4 weeks, during PCT, and after PCT or if I do the PCT after I am done with the var

thanks
    Var at 80mg for the last 4 weeks then PCT still 3 days after last pin. TBO you will not most likely see alot more advantage to running the Var when already running tren . The tren is far stronger and the var really wont show through.

Maybe bump your cardio to 45 min ED or shoot for 140-150 BPM
    Aslo an adjustment to 60/20/20 may help drop the extra.
    Last edited by Lunk1; 12-12-2012 at 12:04 PM.

Thanks Lunk, appreciate it

Thread Information