Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    ozmax98 is offline Associate Member
    rampage i feel you but don't you think the heat and the sweats should be hitting me by now?? especially now that i have bumped the dosages?????????? i mean i do feel sweats and i do feel a little hot but when is this shit going to kick it??? the recomended dosage is 7 days. i might just boost it up and go a little bit lower on dosae.. oh yeah my piss is the color of the cap. florescent yellow and i have drank 2 gallons alreadY???

m16a2 is offline Senior Member
    I have had many cycles where I didn't get hot. It doesn't mean that it's not working

painintheazz is offline Anabolic Member
    I have heard from other boards of people not getting hot too they still lost a good amount of fat though. Everything will effect everyone differently.

Pain

well yesterday i did do 4 pills every 6 hours as scheduled and today when i woke up in the morning my shirt was soaked. still not too bad though.. looked like i spent 2 hours at the gym. and last night i threw up 4-5 times... i have already taken one for today and i'm at work and my undershirt feels soaked and every 15 mins i have to wipe my face and neck.. so i guess so far so good.... i do notice a little bloat but also have dropped 4lbs.. i stop saturday so i guess my tuesday or wednesday i will notice the real results.. hopefully...

majorpecs is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    The more carbs you eat, the more you will sweat. The sweats are horrendous and if you have an office job with alot of meetings it's almost impossible to hide the sweating.....it's the most uncomfortable feeling, being in front of about 25 coworkers having to give a presentation and the sweat is literally POURING off my face...damnitt, if I EVER do dnp again, i'm going to take 2 weeks off from work..but I'd seriously listen to Rampage and the others and start at 200 for your first time and SLOWLY bump your dosages...that stuff can kick you ass hardcore. I also found myself not able to keep my eyes open in the afternoons sometimes. I'd suddenly wake up...drool on my face, sweat pooled in my office chair and be like wtf!! Cardio while on DNP is, in my opinion, a GREAT boost to the fat burning effects...I kinda thought about it as stoking the fire and getting it nice and fucking hot........one thing I'd say is NOT to get in the sauna or steam room while on DNP....

Major I agree, I like DNP but I am afraid to take it at work again, esp since it is summer time. I had to wear black pants every day so you couldnt see my azz marks!!! I will take time off of work next time. My friend that knew what I was taking said I looked like I went on an xtc binge the night before, not the way I want to look at work.

Pain

well i've been eating more carbs since but i don't think enough. i have stayed away from fats though.............should i up my carbs intake more than my protein intake in order to get even more fat burning effect???? today i'm going back down to 3 pills a day and i'm going stay like that till saturday.. i get hot flashes.. i'll start sweating alot and then i'll stop.... how much water bloat should i expect from a 7 day cycle???

majorpecs is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    Don't eat carbs to make yourself sweat...I'd keep a moderate carb intake and do alot of cardio....I didn't have any water bloat at all on my cycle..

The more carbs you eat the more sweat you get, but not more fat loss. Trust me, keep the diet low still.

Pain

FOR SURE, keep that diet strict. DNP is magical, but only with the right diet and excercise.

what's up guys just updating.. tonight i just took my last pill and i'm down 13 lbs.. my weight really varies but average came around there. i did watch my diet..i didn't really feel like eating much and my cardio was intense.... everyone at the gym was point at the kid with the soaked t shirt( me ) i could have seriously come home and take my shirt off and fill a cup of sweat with that shit... my friends stayed away from me cuz they said they could feel the heat.... my stomach has gone down a lot..........i'm going to do another pretty damn soon and another and another and another. lol... ne advice on how long i should wait to start another one.. i was thinking of takin 1 a day for 3 days to see for ne allergic reaction and if none then bump up to 4 maybe 5 for the other 4 to 5 days....

Originally posted by ozmax98
    what's up guys just updating.. tonight i just took my last pill and i'm down 13 lbs.. my weight really varies but average came around there. i did watch my diet..i didn't really feel like eating much and my cardio was intense.... everyone at the gym was point at the kid with the soaked t shirt( me ) i could have seriously come home and take my shirt off and fill a cup of sweat with that shit... my friends stayed away from me cuz they said they could feel the heat.... my stomach has gone down a lot..........i'm going to do another pretty damn soon and another and another and another. lol... ne advice on how long i should wait to start another one.. i was thinking of takin 1 a day for 3 days to see for ne allergic reaction and if none then bump up to 4 maybe 5 for the other 4 to 5 days....

Considering that you ignore all the advice we give you, you might as well stop posting here. Go kill yourself elsewhere.

i have taken you guys advice and that is one of the reasons y i'm on a cycle and also know alot about this stuff. with dnp i went with how i felt... and it wasn't alll that bad.. today its been 2 days since i've stopped and i've gone down to normal temp. andi feel good... so rampage relax a bit.. i'm not here to kill myself or others.. and if you feel like u don't want to give me any other advice then you don't have too...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information