Jonnybean is offline New Member

18 year old looking for info

So i am planning on doing a cycle of test E in the near future.

would 250mg per week for 5 weeks be a decent cycle?

what PCT would i run?

i have nutrition and training down to the T so these are my only questions.

i would typically want it to be as safe as possibe, what can i do to make this happen?

i dont want to permenantly **** myself up, i know people who have used steroids at my age and are fine today with no long term effects.

thanks.

please dont comment if your just going to flame me for being underage, you will be ignored.

wouldnt you rather help me out and help me make sure i dont **** myself up than just disregard me for being underage.

147lbs

14%BF

training 1 year experience.

5 foot 6

also male pattern baldness runs in the family...i want to keep what hair i have left lol. what to take for that?

Bigshotvictoria is offline Senior Member
    I'm sorry my friend, but you clearly already know what answers you're going to get, and you've already decided that no matter how politely you're told that it's flaming, not sound advice.

To answer your question, yes. Everybody here wants to help you so you don't F*** yourself up, unfortunately telling you that it's ok to go forward with your plan is doing the opposite.

By the way you've written your post, you already know that we'll tell you you're too young and that you're meal plan isn't good enough. This is true on both accounts. This also tells me you've been reading up, I strongly suggest you stop and realize the stuff you're reading at cycling at a young age is serious.

your friend,
    The guy who wants you to not f*** yourself up

Perseverance1 is offline Banned
    You're far too young, far too small, and likely haven't lifted seriously for long enough (3-5 years) to build a solid base. If you take AAS you will likely tear a tendon or worse.

Ignore away.

reiss c is offline Associate Member
    ^^^^^^

U won't get a better reply than that lol

taaa is offline Junior Member
    must be a joke

reiss c is offline Associate Member
    ^^^^^^

U won't get a better reply than that lol well said

anahny is offline Associate Member
    You have little lifting experience and you are way too young. Train hard and clean for another 7 years and I'm sure then you wouldn't need aas. But if you still do then come back and we will be more than happy to help you.

ok i wont ignore, i was just being a dick. but im too small?? what if i dont grow any taller? is that what you mean? or how much muscle i have you mean?

i guess im just impatient. thanks for the advice

Quote Originally Posted by Jonnybean View Post
    ok i wont ignore, i was just being a dick. but im too small?? what if i dont grow any taller? is that what you mean? or how much muscle i have you mean?

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...g+and+steroids read that please
    Last edited by anahny; 12-18-2012 at 10:42 AM.

ANIMAL is offline Associate Member
    Post up your diet, let's see how many calories you are taking in day to day.

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    Your 5'6" 147...honestly I'd probably bang chicks with your stats!

1 whole year in the gym....most of a spent 10-20 years in the gym before ever touching AAS

Using AAS can permenantly FU@K up anyone..it's a crap shoot, and with am endocrine system that is not fully developed yet, you risk losing the ability for your body to continue natural growth.

Hell I wallked out of HS at 5'10" 170...today 6' 235 (as of this morn) and I didnt touch AAS till I was around 35! Just bust your ass and stop looking for an easy way out. Life is hard and so is BB...it requires work, time and dedication. This doesn't change when you juice..if anything it increases!

diesel101 is offline Anabolic Member
    Well said Lunk

Knockout_Power is offline "Even sexier than Siggy"
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunk1 View Post
    omg, this made my morning!!!. thank you...

OP, I know these answers are not what you want to hear, but they are the truth. Whatever you think you will gain will go away so easily since you do not have a good base to start with. This isnt even the important issue. Your body is in a critical state of final developement. Adding in AAS at this point can do serious damage that will remain for the rest of your years. I know you look at the other guys your age juicing and how good they appear to look, but its just not worth it

whats that supposed to mean?

good post knockout power. thanks.

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    whats that supposed to mean?

good post knockout power. thanks.
    It's my smart a$$ way of saying you need to eat alot of food and let your body finish growing naturally till it's fully developed before even considering steroids . The body is still developing till age 24-26....

Height doesn't matter, but 147 @ 14% bf for someone
    5'6 is far too small. In 6 years if you keep training hard and eating properly you could get up to whatever your goal weight is anyway....unless you're trying to be 220+ @ 6% bf...

It's my smart a$$ way of saying you need to eat alot of food and let your body finish growing naturally till it's fully developed before even considering steroids. The body is still developing till age 24-26....
    Lol body doesnt mean shit mate, i was banging a 9/10 that was like 6 inches taller than me when i had 0 muscle and was fat.

but anyways, this thread has gone far enough, i think i have been persuaded not to do them any time soon, so you may have just saved a life (who knows?) thanks people.

Lol body doesnt mean shit mate, i was banging a 9/10 that was like 6 inches taller than me when i had 0 muscle and was fat.

but anyways, this thread has gone far enough, i think i have been persuaded not to do them any time soon, so you may have just saved a life (who knows?) thanks people.
    If you wouldn't mind.....read what you quoted, then read what you responded with. After you've finished could you please tell me what the hell you just said? Thanks.

You know your 18 when your still rating girls. I mean seriously.... Who cares??

gearbox is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Lol. This thread is hilarious. Op I agree with lunk and will add - the more you gain naturally before you cycle and get closer to your natural limit the more you will most likely hold onto once you decide to cycle. Really a waste if money to gain 20 lbs and lose it just as fast.
    At 5'6 you can get a lot more then 147. Good luck and remember we are all here to help you make your goals safely and effectively

stpete is offline Banned
    You'll be surprised wwhat you could do w/a good diet and hard training, taking advantage of your natural hormones right now. Shutting yourself down could lead to lifelong issues like ED and fatigue to name a few.

Eat like crazy and hit the gym hard. By the time you're in your early to mid 20's you'll be prime for a nice cycle. And you'll have the experience of dieting and lifting to make the best of it.

Good Luck

MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    I think a little more reading and research would benefit you, particularly for someone your age. Your natural testosterone levels are sky high right now. I would concentrate on taking advantage of that as you can make tremendous gains in following few short years.

It’s best to know the complications and associated health risks that could affect you should you decide to embark on this journey sooner than later. A few more years to allow your developing endocrine system to finish growing, and then perhaps look at using AAS.

Its also important to understand what it is your putting into your body and the associated roles these compounds play. Otherwise you could be setting yourself up for a host of unwanted side affects including premature closure of your growth plates, Erectile Dysfunction, Gynecomastia (b*tch t*ts), and more..

The Young and Steroids

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...s#.ULk5-mfX_fs

Cycles Gone Wrong for the Young

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...*#.UL2db2fX_fs

Not too mention, youre too light bro. If you do a cycle now, you likely will not keep any of it because you have not built a foundation for any new muscle to grow on. You first need to build some solid dense muscle in order to maintain any new muscle. Then, you need to eat more to maintain your new muscle. You see, it’s all about eating. Figure out your TDEE and up your cals at least 500 each day to gain some weight. Workout regularly and eat a high calorie clean balanced diet. There's no magic pill. The magic is EATING.

You need to learn to eat properly before you learn to use AAS.

Post your intended diet here including macros and the pros in there will assist you in tweaking your diet to fit your intended goals. Good luck!

Nutritional Forum

http://forums.steroid.com/forumdispl...M#.UHNufa7X_fs

Juced_porkchop is offline Knowledgeable Member
    its not just about growing hight wise its DEVELOPMENT in your body that you will/can mess up for life.
    also the fact you mention 5 weeks of teste shows you dont have a clue about this.

wait till your around 25 and do research till then man.... you will be happy you did..

Juced_porkchop is offline Knowledgeable Member

I am SOOO happy we still get people whom ask AND listen!
    THANK YOU! :-)

K-nut 2129 is offline New Member
    To echo what every one else is saying, you definitely need more experience in the gym as well as time to perfect your diet. Hell I've been training seriously for 10 years and I still haven't developed my diet as well as I would like. If you're only 5'6" and 147lbs I'm guessing your body is probably maturing later than your peers. Look at your family members, did they mature early or late? Did they have late growth spirts after high school or even after college? Some people's bodies mature earlier, some are a little slower. Keep doing research, gain some knowledge, but most importantly be patient and gain experience before you start seriously considerring AAS.

Just my .02

boz
    boz is offline R.I.P. T-Gunz Gone but, Never Forgotten.

1 whole year in the gym....most of a spent 10-20 years in the gym before ever touching AAS

Using AAS can permenantly FU@K up anyone..it's a crap shoot, and with am endocrine system that is not fully developed yet, you risk losing the ability for your body to continue natural growth.

Hell I wallked out of HS at 5'10" 170...today 6' 235 (as of this morn) and I didnt touch AAS till I was around 35! Just bust your ass and stop looking for an easy way out. Life is hard and so is BB...it requires work, time and dedication. This doesn't change when you juice..if anything it increases!

Kid your too young, get in there and have a go naturally. Wise words from someone on this forum forget who, you have to build the house before you can paint the walls, remember that!

Thread Information