stevet68 is offline Member

Making purchase for cycle #2

Stats: 43 y/o, 6'1", 220lb, approx 14% b/f

Last cycle Test-E 250 2x/week 12 weeks, D-bol 40/ED 4 weeks

I have just finished my first cycle and have loved the gains, currently on PCT and was not looking at 2nd cycle yet. My supplier has a great deal going now and I want to take advantage of prices. I plan to start cycle #2 around May 2013.

I had great success with TEST-E and the 2x/week pin works best for my schedule (did not see anything from D-Bol and have plenty still left) Even though I would love to jump into TREN I don't think I am ready for it yet. Can you guys please give me some advice on a good 2nd cycle that hopefully incorporates TEST-E, I have access to most items

Cheers and Happy Holidays!

Knockout_Power is offline "Even sexier than Siggy"
    First off, congrats on enjoying your 1st cycle, looks like a reliable and safe way to start your cycling experience.

Some love dbol , others dont respond well to it, I could care less about ever touching it...

As for 2nd cycle, stay simple. I know tons of people who stick with test only for the first 2 or 3 cycles and each time see great gains.

Stay away from Tren . Its not the boogyman, but it is harsh and its always best left till you have a few cycles under your belt and you know exactly how your body reacts to lighter compounds...

Best way to advise a next cycle is to tell us your goals...

MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    Stick with Test only, or perhaps add a kicker in the front. You haven't outgrown your last cycle. And it sounds like your Dbol was under dosed or fake.

Grow Into Your Dose

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...=#.UKmXuWfX_fs

I am fine with sticking with Test-E, I can up the dose slightly or just keep it at 250 2x/week.

I would like to continue to gain mass and maybe lean out a little more

The Dbol was from the same supplier as the other gear and was sealed from a name brand supplier (I know this does not guarantee it was real, but I was confident)

What would be a good compliment to the TEST-E? Deca , Winni?

Based on your goals i would include Var @ 60mg/day for 6-8wks up front. But i would run this long ester cycle out to 12 wks min this time. Then end it with prop last two wks to pick up the long ester and transition to PCT in 3 days.

So let me see if I have this correct:

TEST-E 500/wk weeks 1-12
    TEST-P 500/wk weeks 13-14
    Anavar 60/ED weeks 1-7
    HCG weeks 1-14
    Arimidex weeks 1-14
    Standard PCT 3 days after last pin

Quote Originally Posted by stevet68 View Post

TEST-E 500/wk weeks 1-12
    TEST-P 150mg EOD weeks 13-14
    Anavar 60/ED weeks 1-7
    HCG weeks 1-14 250iu 2/wk
    Arimidex weeks 1-14 .25mg EOD
    Fixed..

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    Sorry...did you say something...still fixated on that AVI!

Thanks Mickey - Once Again!

Whats up Lunk?

Thanks Mickey - Once Again!

Whats up Lunk?
    Not much man...Mick will probably kick me off the team but consider Deca for your cycle. Sounds like it fits your goals and is a good transition into tren by giving you some experience with a 19nor.

Knockout_Power is offline "Even sexier than Siggy"

TEST-E 500/wk weeks 1-12
    TEST-P 500/wk weeks 13-14
    Anavar 60/ED weeks 1-7
    HCG weeks 1-14
    Arimidex weeks 1-14
    seems a little overcomplicated. Im not a huge fan of Var once you've graduated to using injectables, but to each his own. I like the expression "blue on black", it really is super mild compared to injectables and the price does not warrant the results once the commitment to injectables is made. Also the switch to Test P is not really needed. Its good to have the HCG on hand, but not needed for the duration, as with the A-dex. Use only if you notice sides, otherwise you are just adding chemicals into your body. Unless you know you are prone to sides at any dose, I wouldnt bother.

As far as a 2nd injectable compound, Deca is a good start. I dont personally like it, would rather use NPP but involves more frequent pinning.

Quote Originally Posted by Knockout_Power View Post
    seems a little overcomplicated. Im not a huge fan of Var once you've graduated to using injectables, but to each his own. I like the expression "blue on black", it really is super mild compared to injectables and the price does not warrant the results once the commitment to injectables is made. Also the switch to Test P is not really needed. Its good to have the HCG on hand, but not needed for the duration, as with the A-dex. Use only if you notice sides, otherwise you are just adding chemicals into your body. Unless you know you are prone to sides at any dose, I wouldnt bother.

As far as a 2nd injectable compound, Deca is a good start. I dont personally like it, would rather use NPP but involves more frequent pinning.
    I agree...NPP but he already made it clear he was planning a long ester cycle so deca made better sense. Your right though...prop/npp is great!

fit2bOld is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Test only would be fine. Not a dbol fan myself. If it worked last time try it again without the dbol. Just my .02.

I just did some price checking and the Anavar is f'in expensive. Deca is 25% of the cost and I prefer injectable over oral. What dose and time frame would you suggest for the deca replacing the var in the above cycle?

Stop Deca 1 wk before your Test E so that added with the 14 day waiting period for Test E, 21 days is plenty for Deca's ester.

Misery13 is offline Not Here
    I like the fixed version that mickeyknox did.

I also think that if your first cycle worked like you say it did than why fix something that isn't broke. Grow into your dose and research all AAS for your personal knowledge.

Thread Information