Ghosty is offline Junior Member

Basic Info On recomp cycle's and Such

Im looking at doing a small basic recomp cycle or cycle's in a blast and cruise protocol kinda way. So basicly what Im aiming for is doing 6 weeks on followed 4-6 weeks off and then cruise in the off period. Im not a fan of high dosages as im very gyno prone and just recently had an op done to remove said gyno.

Yes i know diet is key and i will be making a thread in the diet section aswell with my proposed diet i want to follow.

Goals for said cycle is to drop 2-3% cycle and keep weight stagnant or as much as possible.

Cycle im looking at is as follows.

Week 1-6 50mg Test prop eod
    Week 1-6 60mg tbol ed

Cruise dose will be 150mg Test E

So that should give me a rough 350mg test a week (cruise doses incl.)

So overall is the possible?

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    That outs your cycle dose at 175 and your cruise at 150....silly. 175 is stillin the TRT range, not a cycle. If your not already on TRT you are just trading your test for the test in a bottle.

Recomp is really diet driven...

If what your talking about is combining the prop and E then dropping to the E alone during a cruise then your dose is a bit better but why not stick with just test E. I'm trying to make sense of this plan and it kind of makes my head spin.

panntastic is offline "cool as shit and knows his stuff"
    How old are you buddy?
    You realise the potential dangers of blast and cruise? Like possible Trt for life etc?
    Bear has good knowledge on this subject

ok sorry for head spin

Test E is the cruise dose and Test P is the Cycle dose.

As for age im 27 but already have kiddies so im fine there an know the risk actually a long chat to my doc about this. Plus i also freezed a sample just incase.

What are your entire stats and goals...

194lbs
    17%bf (this is a rough guess, top abs are visible slightly visble when doing front abdominal pose, there's muscle seperation on quads, shoulder and traps, arms.. im fairly lean but most fat if not all is on lower abs, back and glutes)

Goals are to drop 2-3%bf with each blast and try and keep weight stagnant or alow is not to drop too much..
    At the end of the day i dont want to be huge.. the competing category im looking at is the classic bodybuilding line up. But this is for later next year alot later..

How tall? Why would you choose blasting and cruising ocer traditional cycling and recovery??

176cm

Reason for the blasting and cruising is to stay anabolic and not loose gains as much. i wanna try this protocol to see how my body reacts and how overall health is aswell. I do have i doc that i go for regular check ups with so when i do embark on this i will do so with help and not blindly.

I see you have and are continuing to do your research and have the god of nutrition helping you over there. The only suggestion I might make (not saying it's required) is longer blasts and shorter cruise. I prefer 6-8 on and 2-4 off!

Also...just run E only since your not coming off. Just increase the dose during blast then drop it back down. I would blast 500mg of Test E then your cruise dose of 150-200mg.

Just to be clear, you understand this COULD be for life right???

Yes i get the life part i've made peace with that and so has the misses.

So overall diet will be the determining factor here. Hopefully i have that sorted out before jan.

on a side note. do you use any for of AI during the blast and cruise ?

thanks for the help thus far.

Yes...absolutely...you may even want a low dose AI during the cruise depending on your dose and BW!

i have had such absolute fail with AI's in past its not even funny...

either im not using enough and i get gyno or too much and it hinder gains if not completely destroying them.

From my research i was looking at getting aromasin as AI of choice?

Quote Originally Posted by Ghosty View Post
    i have had such absolute fail with AI's in past its not even funny...

either im not using enough and i get gyno or too much and it hinder gains if not completely destroying them.

From my research i was looking at getting aromasin as AI of choice?
    I dont believe in AI's hindering gains..certainly not to such a degree that I would consider not using one. Aromasin would be my choice as well.....use the doc you mentioned and bloodwork to dial in the right amounts

plus i should add that AI's i've used in the past were either UG lab or research chemicals. This time it will only be pharm grade.

Thread Information