supraman is offline Junior Member

3rd week into PCT, joint pain, lethargy, strength loss... HELP!

Hi guys, I finished a 500mg test E 12 weeker.
    I think I respond very strongly to Aromasin bc I'm hurting right now. I am following this protocol:

"SubQ injection of triptorelin 100mcg after most of the last and longest
    acting AAS is out of your system. For example, if you are only on tren A
    and test propionate then you can safely inject the triptorelin 4 days after
    the last dose. But if you are on tren, test enanthate and deca then you
    have to wait 3-4 weeks after your last dose to inject triptorelin.
    Injecting triptorelin too early when AAS levels are still high can make its
    use pretty ineffective. Once you have injected the triptorelin, i advise
    my patients for the first two weeks to take 100-120mg of toremifene split
    twice a day along with 50mg of Clomid twice a day. For week three, reduce
    toremifene by half total daily dosage and still split twice a day and
    reduce clomid to 50mg once a day. For the fourth week, reduce the
    toremifene to 25-30mg daily once a day and clomid 50mg once a day to finish
    out the 4th week. This is the best chance to give your body to bring it to
    its natural test production levels. At this point, you need to wait 30
    days before testing your total test levels. Testing right after you come
    off clomid or tore will give false results. "

I used an AI like twice but at just 7 mg and these last few days have been rough! I'm on week three And tore is a estrogen receptor antagonist so should I just wait it out and not take an AI obviously? Thanks guys

MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    You used 7mg of Aromasin ? If i read that incorrectly, what is your current AI protocol?

I understand what Triptorelin is, but i have never used it.

For those reading that are not familiar with Triptorelin:

Triptorelin (aka Decapeptyl, Diphereline, Gonapeptyl, Trelstar and Variopeptyl) is a decapeptide that was developed to help treat prostate cancer. It is in a class of drugs called gonadotropin-releasing hormone agonists (GnRH agonists). The result from taking Triptorelin is a gradual reduction of testosterone in the body, which is why the best use for this peptide is part of a post-cycle therapy where you need to reduce testosterone before it aromatizes into estrogen.

Quote Originally Posted by MickeyKnox View Post
    You used 7mg of Aromasin ? If i read that incorrectly, what is your current AI protocol?

I understand what Triptorelin is, but i have never used it.

For those reading that are not familiar with Triptorelin:

Triptorelin (aka Decapeptyl, Diphereline, Gonapeptyl, Trelstar and Variopeptyl) is a decapeptide that was developed to help treat prostate cancer. It is in a class of drugs called gonadotropin-releasing hormone agonists (GnRH agonists). The result from taking Triptorelin is a gradual reduction of testosterone in the body, which is why the best use for this peptide is part of a post-cycle therapy where you need to reduce testosterone before it aromatizes into estrogen.
    I did not use any AI during PCT but even when I was taking it on cycle, I would end up killing my estrogen no matter how low a dose. Aromasin is normally dosed at like 12.5 or 25 ED. I didnt take it during PCT except twice, just randomly and I feel like I do when i kill my estrogen.

I am also takin Dutasteride at 0.5mg a day, but I dont think that has anything to do with it.

Quote Originally Posted by supraman View Post
    I did not use any AI during PCT but even when I was taking it on cycle, I would end up killing my estrogen no matter how low a dose. Aromasin is normally dosed at like 12.5 or 25 ED. I didnt take it during PCT except twice, just randomly and I feel like I do when i kill my estrogen.

I am also takin Dutasteride at 0.5mg a day, but I dont think that has anything to do with it.
    What protocol did YOU use on cycle?

What protocol did YOU use on cycle?
    I started at 12.5mg ED until about 1 month in where i felt shot, waited a week to feel better than reran it at 7mg ED. Week or two later felt shot again. So I ended it at somethin like 7mg EOD. What should I do in PCT?

You should get blood work.

Standard protocol for PCT is Clomid and Nolva.

And dont begin another cycle until you you've done more research and educated yourself on the who, what, why's, and how's of SERMS and AI's.

You should get blood work.

Standard protocol for PCT is Clomid and Nolva.

And dont begin another cycle until you you've done more research and educated yourself on the who, what, why's, and how's of SERMS and AI's.
    I have done a plethora of research and know what the "common" protocols should be but I did NOT respond well running an AI as noted in the sticky on this forum to run an AI ED @ 12.5mg. I have also extensively researched if an AI should be used during PCT, and I see mixed reviews, some yes some no. Its clear you really can't provide any insight yourself so thanks for nothing?

I think I will just continue my PCT regimen, and not touch an AI.

EDIT: Could it be possible that my estro is too high??
    Last edited by supraman; 12-21-2012 at 09:49 PM.

Can someone please give me some advice though? Im about to start week 3 of PCT and I was feeling fine for the first 10 days up until recently. Im thinking the dutasteride prevented like 90% of DHT conversion, (DHT acts as an anti estrogen) and aromatized to estrogen. It may infact be that I DO need an AI

sigh..... i dont think ill be cycling in a long time but i really need some help

Thread Information