Psaletta is offline Member

Better for cutting and drying out

What's better tren or whinny?

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Thats got a lot to do with your diet and bf Bro.

gearbox is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Tren anabolic rating is 500 winn is under 100.
    Can't compare the two compounds cause tren is the most powerful aas we have.
    Both will do nothing for cutting if you have a bad diet. Diet is the key.
    You sound like a beginner so go with a test winn cycle

I'm am 100% aware that ass effects depend on diet and training. I was just wondering because they are not a big topic as of late. Thanks guys.

Turkish Juicer is offline Knowledgeable Member
    On a mg basis, Tren is by far stronger, thus it will serve both bulking and/or cutting purposes better than any other AAS.

Your question, however, is somewhat flawed in essence.

A guy who is dedicated to his diet & cardio while cutting is more likely to attain results while cycling with weaker compounds as opposed to a juice monster who swears by Tren, sits down and eats pizza & ice cream, if this analogy rings a bell for ya...

@turkish... I would sleep with someone's fat sisters for a slice of pizza right now!!! ? I eat very very clean and have had great results from it on my first cycle. I would like to be more defined and vascular. Thus why I'm asking. I can't start a cycle for a few months and am deciding wether to go bulk and get more size or cut and get more def. still have plenty of time. I'm currently 201@14% BF..5'11

alexISthrowed is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Psaletta
    @turkish... I would sleep with someone's fat sisters for a slice of pizza right now!!! ? I eat very very clean and have had great results from it on my first cycle. I would like to be more defined and vascular. Thus why I'm asking. I can't start a cycle for a few months and am deciding wether to go bulk and get more size or cut and get more def. still have plenty of time. I'm currently 201@14% BF..5'11
    What bf did you start at? Any previous cycle experience? 14% is pretty high for someone who eats so clean. You wouldn't see any increased hardness from either compounds at that bf. i consider myself somewhat experienced and tren is still something I don't take lightly.

anahny is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by alexISthrowed View Post
    What bf did you start at? Any previous cycle experience? 14% is pretty high for someone who eats so clean. You wouldn't see any increased hardness from either compounds at that bf. i consider myself somewhat experienced and tren is still something I don't take lightly.
    Agreed. I like to be at least 11% bf before starting a tren cycle. But I'm not sure if I agree with you about the hardness at. 15% bf

Well I started a test only cycle at 215 and 15-16% gained 10# on it and while on pct I cut my carbs in half and added some cardio. I'm not trying to start a pissing contest of who has the best diet or better abs. Just seeking advice. I'm sure guys on here like 405 and Marcus (just to name a few... ) has a much cleaner diet then me. GREAT! They should.. I'm still a rookie to ass but by no means a rookie to a clean life style and fitness. That being said. Ya 14% is high.. That's why I'm asking about a cut cycle.. Once I figure what cycle I'm going to do next I will take my ass I've to the nutrition section and get help on macros to best achieve results. Thanks!

Well I started a test only cycle at 215 and 15-16% gained 10# on it and while on pct I cut my carbs in half and added some cardio. I'm not trying to start a pissing contest of who has the best diet or better abs. Just seeking advice. I'm sure guys on here like 405 and Marcus (just to name a few... ) has a much cleaner diet then me. GREAT! They should.. I'm still a rookie to ass but by no means a rookie to a clean life style and fitness. That being said. Ya 14% is high.. That's why I'm asking about a cut cycle.. Once I figure what cycle I'm going to do next I will take my ass I've to the nutrition section and get help on macros to best achieve results. Thanks!
    Not trying to start a pissing contest just helping ya out. You can cut on any drug, I'll get ripped on test/deca if I want. Diet is the key here. I don't think your ready for tren with your experience but I don't think winni is out of the question. Why not get your diet dialed in and run a 12 week cutter with just test and throw winni in for the last 4 weeks to harden you up when your bf gets low. Honestly unless your going on a vacation or competing I'd just save your money and just cut with test but that's just me. Have you thought about masteron ?

Haven't really looked into mast. What effects does it have?

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    You need to be pretty lean to see any marked effects and you should have your PSA checked at the end of a mast cycle. In some men, mast can drive up PSA and result in BPH like swelling.

It's a dht like winni. Not much in terms of strength or size gains but the hardness/dryness beats winni hands down IMO. It's one of my favorite compounds and sides are relatively mild. Also since its not a 17-aa you can run it along with your test throughout your cycle. 500mg test and 350mg mast for 12 weeks would be a solid cutter assuming your diets in check.
    Last edited by alexISthrowed; 12-18-2012 at 04:53 PM.

Ill look into it. Thx guys

ReverendNewman is offline Associate Member
    Man O man. The age old question. It took me years and years AND years for it to finally sink in. Diet is key to getting ripped. Some ASS will help with hardening, less water retention, etc. But I didn't start to see my abs and definition until I got my diet down. And that was pre- AAS usage. I made great gains using just Test E and Deca. Yeah, I'm retaining some water, but I can still see my abs and am maintaining a 32 in. waist. I'm gonna start a "Cut Blend" in the Spring consisting of EQ, Tren, and Winny. There is a site I've been using (no names) that has varying blends of "your" top "cutting"/"hardening" agents.

Turkish Juicer is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I was in my best shape at the end of an 8 week cutting cycle during which I stacked a weekly dose of 750mg Test Prop, 560mg Masteron and ED dose of 80mg Anavar .

My diet was keto and I did long cardio sessions at 120-130 bpm for 6 times a week.

I am not sure if I can handle in the future the same sort of neurological stress and sense of isolation that living like a monk brought about, yet I can't stop thinking about ''what if I had also added 375mg of Winstrol to that cycle'', lol.

ReverendNewman is offline Associate Member
    Turkish, That's one hell of a protocol. I hear what u mean about the "Monk" part. All I'm doing is training and working. No time for anything else. Not that I'm complaining. LOL

Thread Information