florestrainer2009 is offline Junior Member

info on Kigtropin GH n Tri-blend cycle...

new year, new body...ive come across sum gear that i would like sum info on cycling. the GH is called Kigtropin n the other is called Tri-blend or sum call it triple stack,its a blend of 100mg Trenbolone Acetate, 100mg Masteron n 100mg Test Propionate . any info or help would greatly b appreciated from my brothers. ive been clean for about 1yr now, so i know my body would respond very well. thanx again n have a safe n happy holiday

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Kigs are garbage. I wouldn't use them if they are free,
    Stay away from different compounds mixed in 1 vial. U cant adjust the mixture or dosage, or stop 1 of them if u have a problem there is no benefit to them. They are just a marketing scheme
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

RoadToHuge is offline Associate Member
    Agree with everything Gix says. There is GH in the Kigs but it is not much. They were good before Nov 2011. Any batch date after that are crap. Also, why get a blend when you can buy all 3 and make your own ratios? Usually you find you need more or less of one of them. In that setup to get your 800mg of mast a week you need, you would also be doing 800 mg of test and 800 mg of tren . Not Reccommended..

florestrainer2009 is offline Junior Member
    hey guys,thanx 4 the feedback...damn, doesnt look like kigtropin gh is getting a good rap! ive posted my question on a number of forums n they all say the same thing, kigtropin gh is garbage n isnt worth shit. now my source n very close friend of mine has been on kigtropin for months n i have 2 say, ive never seen him more ripped than he is now. he is also taking the tri-blend i also mentioned. all his gear is legit n ive never had any problems. ill provide u with the info u guys requested 2 help me out:
    stats: height 6'0, weight 195lbs, bodyfat 15-20%
    cycle history: on n off 5yrs
    diet: clean (but have eaten dirty for the past yr)
    goals: reduction of bodyfat with the increase of lean muscle mass
    like i mentioned bfore,i have been clean for more than a yr now n ive been back at the gym since oct. my plans were 2 start sumtime in feb. like i said b4, any help or advice would b greatly appreciated,thats y i keep posting n asking for help on here. take care guys n i hope 2 hear from u soon...till than

Thread Information