Thread: Sus and deca

st4lion is offline New Member

Sus and deca

Would like advice on these two products.
    Firstly I am 37 and been training for over 10 years on and off. Tried diets protein shakes etc but cannot put on size. I am in the 7th week of sus 1mg and deca 1mg. The first 5 weeks I was ok but when I purchased For the nxt 5 weeks I started getting lumps on my bottom. This is painful and stays bruised for a week and I'm thinking of stopping. When I purchase the second 5 weeks of sus and deca they were in different bottles. Please advise

fit2bOld is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    So what is the question, stop injecting your bottom and try some other area. You should never start a cycle unless you have all the products in hand not just 5 weeks worth. Are you using an AI and do you have your PCT ready to go.

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    If you cant out on size it's because of your diet...everyone responds "but I eat all the time". It's what and when, not just how much. Post you entire diet in nutrition for a better look at why you CAN'T put on size!

warmouth is offline Productive Member
    Buawahhh! Sus............. Got this Lunk?

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    Quote Originally Posted by warmouth View Post
    Buawahhh! Sus............. Got this Lunk?
    Must be a test E shortage

stpete is offline Banned
    Are you only injecting once per week? I'd try injecting a lower dose e3d and see how that goes.

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by st4lion
    Would like advice on these two products.
    Firstly I am 37 and been training for over 10 years on and off. Tried diets protein shakes etc but cannot put on size. I am in the 7th week of sus 1mg and deca 1mg. The first 5 weeks I was ok but when I purchased For the nxt 5 weeks I started getting lumps on my bottom. This is painful and stays bruised for a week and I'm thinking of stopping. When I purchase the second 5 weeks of sus and deca they were in different bottles. Please advise
    Are you sure it's 1mg of sust and 1mg of deca or is it 1ml of each? What's the concentration of each compound (i.e. the mg/ml on each bottle)?

Where exactly are you injecting? The top of your butt or somewhere in the middle or bottom? Tje injection should be in the gluteus maximus, or gluteus meduis, not the fat of your arse. What gauge of needle? Are you injecting the two compounds from one syringe? Are you only injecting in the glutes or elsewhere? You should have multiple injection sites (delts, quads, pecs, traps, etc) not just one!

As Lunk1 referenced, mass is really determined by volume of intake (total daily calories) and proportion of macros. Most people think they eat enough, but few really do. In fact, many people only eat 1/2-1/3 of the total calories needed daily to increase their size. No steroid will make up for a lack of eating and most protein shakes that promise "mass" only serve to increase your fat. Have you calculated your TDEE so you know how much to eat beyond that to achieve your desired gains?

st4lion is offline New Member
    It's 1ml of sus and 1ml of deca and both I get into one syringe. I just inject it into by backside top quarter. I think that the product is shit since I got the first 250mg which was great but the second part 250mg was not and that's when I starting getting lumps and pain. My diet is good and I eat healthy with lots of natural sources of protein and carbs. I do not take any protein supp at the moment but hope to this year. Early this year in June I started using test 300 and that was very good and I noticed allot of size

Thread Information