Chef220 is offline New Member

Test flue after 2 days?

Took my first ever shot of test e in the glute 2 days ago, today I'm
    feeling pretty damn rough, suffering with cold sweats, head ache, absolutely drained, and propper sh*ts, I kid you not, i just sh*t a good pint in about a second. Yesterday i felt fine.!It's to the point I'm in able to eat hardly anything only thing I've had is pint after pint of water. Today I'm supposed to back in the gym, really don't feel upto it, should I attempt to just battle through it or not.

fit2bOld is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Everyones experience is unique, and your is not unusual. Tough it out for now but if it continues throughout the cycle you may want to try another product.
    Different oil or even a sterility issues.

Let us know how this turns out......

Alinjr is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Chef220 View Post
    Took my first ever shot of test e in the glute 2 days ago, today I'm
    feeling pretty damn rough, suffering with cold sweats, head ache, absolutely drained, and propper sh*ts, I kid you not, i just sh*t a good pint in about a second. Yesterday i felt fine.!It's to the point I'm in able to eat hardly anything only thing I've had is pint after pint of water. Today I'm supposed to back in the gym, really don't feel upto it, should I attempt to just battle through it or not.
    I remember my 1st cycle. It was around the same time as yours and about the same thing happened. Just take it easy for a couple of days and see how it goes. Keep us updated.

Cheers for the advice guys.
    Well been to the gym in my break this aff, just took it steady, my usual hour took an hour and 20 mins, feel better for it, just demolished a beef and broccoli stirfy with rice, really feel drained now though, at least I can eat. Just going to keep drinking plent of water and eat when I can, certainly don't have my usual appetite.

Alinjr is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Chef220 View Post
    Cheers for the advice guys.
    Well been to the gym in my break this aff, just took it steady, my usual hour took an hour and 20 mins, feel better for it, just demolished a beef and broccoli stirfy with rice, really feel drained now though, at least I can eat. Just going to keep drinking plent of water and eat when I can, certainly don't have my usual appetite.
    No problem. Just hang in there.

CrazyTeddy is offline New Member
    I had it happen 2 times when i started my first cycles.

lasted a few days to a week. just relax for a few days.

Still feeling under the weather, head ache still here, tired and feel dehydrated, tomorrow is my next pin, do I miss this or just stick at it?

adamjames is offline Member
    i get test flu every time i start a cycle within a few days and it goes away after about 24 - 48 hours, just the body fighting/adjusting

So had my second shot today (left quad) drew blood first attempt so pinned again and all was well, no real
    pip, slightly tender right above my knee though. Still feeling drained and my eating is off, never been so tired.
    Just hoping it will pass soon.

I could really do with some advice from somebody with a lot of experience in the steroid world, I dont want to post my personal situation over the board so would be very greatful if any of you could pm me?
    Last edited by Chef220; 12-29-2012 at 04:41 PM.

Thread Information