Cool ADVICE NEEDED from someone with Knowledge on Competing

Hey Guys, I'm new to posting. Anyways I'm 6'1 215-220 about 8-10% and 21 years old about to be 22 in April and have had some success competing in Men's Physique going pro easily, but now I'm getting to the point where I'm gonna be to big to compete in physique. I have been lifting since I was 14 always have been focused. I have come up from 115-220 now in 8 years. I want to go pro in bodybuilding and I understand it takes a lot of cycles to do so. I have ran 6 cycles now since I was 18. 3 pro hormones and 3 test cycles but in the last two years I have only ran 2 cycles of 8 weeks total just for hardening up for the competitions. Works great for me too, what ever I weight when I start cutting I stay the same weight when I get to competition time both times. I also haven't ran over 500 test a week and ne more than 400 in the last few years. I have tried clen and winny also. What would your advice be on my next approach, should I stay on forever? Im just so lost with it....

Armykid93 is offline Productive Member
    Lol be prepared to get scolded by the vets

Army, thats not really the awnser I was looking for. lol I am not gonna do bodybuilding for another year gonna try n makes some money first competing then go into it bc either way the training is the same. I was thinking if I stay on when around 22-23 I should be able to hit 250 at 8-15% body fat the first year if I start small at about 550 and work my way up to 800 that year bridging every few months. Then look into Hgh and insulin when I'm a little older. Does this sound like the right path?

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    You can start by doing some reading.
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?515562-The-Young-and-Steroids #.UNf7EL_hxv8

and here.
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...n#.UNf7Lb_hxv8

DanB is offline Banned
    how long have you been off

personally I think you should get some bloodwork done, see the results then weigh up the risk/rewards

I have been off for about 3 months.I was only on for 8 weeks for two shows week 6 and 7. Won both of them Then ran 30 days of Clomid. I plan on getting blood work done before my next cycle. I have read many forums in the past few years but all I read it blah blah blah if ur 21 wait.... But there are a few out there that are dedicated and ready. I just can't seem to find the awnsers. One of my close friends is a year older than me 6 4 230 and has been on since he was 19 but he seems to be peaking at a gram of test a week. I just don't want to be peaking too early. I feel that a lot of guys take too much too quick and really don't get the long haul gains they just get the short n quick gains.

Armykid93 is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by youngbodybuilder1991 View Post
    I have been off for about 3 months.I was only on for 8 weeks for two shows week 6 and 7. Won both of them Then ran 30 days of Clomid. I plan on getting blood work done before my next cycle. I have read many forums in the past few years but all I read it blah blah blah if ur 21 wait.... But there are a few out there that are dedicated and ready. I just can't seem to find the awnsers. One of my close friends is a year older than me 6 4 230 and has been on since he was 19 but he seems to be peaking at a gram of test a week. I just don't want to be peaking too early. I feel that a lot of guys take too much too quick and really don't get the long haul gains they just get the short n quick gains.
    Good work on winning the shows but definitely read those links.
    You obviously have serious talent, don't waste it taking gear this early. Phil Heath didn't even start lifting until he was 22 and look at him now.

ironbeck is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    i guess its better then being a crack head, or shooting smack.......good luck!

BR0DIE is offline Associate Member
    I would keep doing what you're doing for now. I don't know anything about staying on forever, can you still have kids if you stay on aas for life? I would just keep on cycling and make that decision when you're a bit older.

Thank you for the input! It means a lot. I will probably just wait and let the future tell everything. Can you still have kids ? Probably not but I'm not worried about that. Honestly I don't care if I ever do either. So what do you guys think I should do as far as cycles goes? Should I start running in the offseason like 4 months on 8 weeks off or should I just continue what I'm doing just doing one for shows? I feel like thats not gonna cut it.... I am very focused on my diet and getting in my meals. I just see everyone else running so much and it makes me feel like I'm doing something wrong

Thread Information