sc2only is offline Junior Member

Possibly impossible to bring injections...oral?

Cannot do injectable steroids due to site law at my work camp. But could hide orals pretty easy. I know ive seen tons of ppl say test as a base but what would be my options for doing a cycle. My work rotation is 2 weeks on 1 off. All yr round.

My thoughts is a super long ester like 2-3 week long ester and tbol dbol or anavar mixed in. Thanks for input!

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    Sounds to me like your at a place in your life where you just have to accept things for being what they are. It doesnt sound like the timing is in your favor. Alot of us have been there!

So a long ester wouldnt be good? Like longer than c/e? N tbol or var?

DeadlyD is offline Anabolic Member
    Hey freind I also stay in a camp in fort mac Alberta, 2 in 1 out, depending on where you are and what airport you use there is ways !

Well they introduce random bag searches to their ideals. So that makes me nervous. You in surmont 2 by chance?

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Any cycle you try to do will only do more harm than good if you cannot pin at least once a week. Preferably 2 times a week.

OnTheGas is offline Junior Member
    I agree with Lunk , but I dont have any experience with oral only cycles..sorry pal and i hope you find a solution to pin. lol

auswest is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    Are you living in Australia, possibly Western Australia? I work the same roster, and am unfamiliar with any airline or workplace searching bags... Except barrow island due to environmental stuff such as weeds/seeds and bugs getting there and disrupting their wildlife...
    If you are concerned with bags being scanned by the airline every where else...they don't...

If you are not from w.a this will not help at all...
    Last edited by auswest; 12-24-2012 at 08:43 PM.

What camp and what airports?

stpete is offline Banned
    It's not optimal but if i was hard pressed and dead set on it, i would get a lot of test decanoate front loaded for 4 weeks w/prop.

I would just rule out orals.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    It's like the song I use to sing to my daughter when she was little. BTW she HATTED it.
    You dont always get what you want.

In other words just because you WANT to do a cycle does not mean you should and from what you are describing it's best to wait. What is 1 or 2 more years. Gives you time to build a base.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    I dont really think I would mess with it Bro.

Surmont 2. I use north cariboo. Gettin it to camp not issue. Just scared of random bag checks at the camp by camp security. Can also check rooms randomly too. Not afraid
    Of the law but losing my job. Haha.

Quote Originally Posted by sc2only
    Surmont 2. I use north cariboo. Gettin it to camp not issue. Just scared of random bag checks at the camp by camp security. Can also check rooms randomly too. Not afraid
    Of the law but losing my job. Haha.
    I see, my camp isn't THAT crazy, we still get random room searches, but I just keep everything on me, like in my lunch bag, but they would never search my lunch bag unless someone ratted me out!! I'm not advising you to risk your job over some aas, just stating that I've got a pretty solid system goin!
    There's got to be other guys juicing in camp, chat em up. Good luck

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    if you start taking orals, including test, then how do you explain all the other crap you gotta take like liver protection and PCT?

ma_fighter is offline Associate Member
    Testosterone Undecanoate (Nebido) is used for TRT, and 1000mg is pinned every 12 weeks! with good results, some get the timing adjusted to once every 10 weeks.
    This is a loooong ester, with a long terminal half-life (25,7 +/- 4 days), and could be pinned every 3rd week without too much issues. You'll just have to inject quite a hefty amount of oil each time, which might be inconvenient, but you can simply do multiple injections.
    Another thing to take into consideration is that the bigger the volume of your injection, the longer the actual half-life will be, because a bigger glob of oil will be absorbed at a slower rate then two small ones, and the 25,7+/4 days in the study I read were calculated doing a 4ml injection, so doing less then 4ml at a time may result in a shorter half-life, and more fluctuating test-levels, which is something you'll want to avoid.

Also, front-loading is a must because of the long ester, and you'll end up doing a long cycle. But I'd still prefer this over orals.

Good luck
    /Maf

Thread Information