Wazz is offline Associate Member

HOLY SH// Hit a vien!!!!

Holy crappola. Pushing Test EI didn't aspirate good enough!!! Was pinning my upper left glute & pushed. Pulled the pin, bent over to set the needle on the counter & BOOM

adrenaline starts pumping HARD! Burning in my ****ing head, chest, everywhere down to my damn fingertips!!

I Immediatly started concentrating on my breathing. It was like a shut off switch, my body didn't need or want to breath. This is something I've felt before when deployed on active duty. I knew breathing was all I had to keep doing, the body would resolve quickly. I was stabbed & injected by an Iraqi guy while patrolling a market. Guy injected me with 10mg (yes mg not mcg) of fentanyl mixed with other crap like alchohal. Id have passed out if it didnt burn so freakin bad! Took all I had to not stop breathing & stay awake.

This was MUCH like that. I'm a regular pinner, I have to inject myself 7 days a week IM & I'm always careful & no stranger. Now, I'm leaving AIR in the needle & I'll aspirate that way. I'd rather have air & SEE blood ASAP than draw & see nothing because the needle is full of oil!

This was yet another close one. I'm still burning right now, lucky my house is a mini ER. O2 sat, is good, BP is finally coming back to normal (well somewhat). I just got my ash chewed by the wife for not having her pin the back side.

Scary shyte. Dang, my whole body feels weird, lucky it's slowly getting better. I don't know how much Test E got in the vein but from experience I'm lucky, it was a small vein & took a good while for the Test E to hit the brain.

It doesn't take much for this to happen either, mother f....... Can't believe this shyte.

auswest is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    Good fun... Done it a few times now and I always aspirate ..pretty sure it's been from quad shots every time. I've aspirated blood from a few glute shots, strangely enough they were all in a matter of a week.
    Your story in the army was an eye opener..scary stuff

Allaaro is offline Associate Member
    Hasn't happened to me yet but feel everyone is due for it sometime along many years of pinning. I'm guessing the next pin be a bit harder for that site but be all good again after that.

deladude is offline Associate Member
    Hahahai sold this dude a cycle this summer and
    found out someone online told him the way to test
    If it is real is to mainline it!!
    The stupid **** found a vein and let it flow.
    OUCH!!!

Soar is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by deladude View Post
    Hahahai sold this dude a cycle this summer and
    found out someone online told him the way to test
    If it is real is to mainline it!!
    The stupid **** found a vein and let it flow.
    OUCH!!!
    Sometimes I wonder about people...

wmaousley is offline American Bedoo
    Quote Originally Posted by Wazz View Post
    Holy crappola. Pushing Test EI didn't aspirate good enough!!! Was pinning my upper left glute & pushed. Pulled the pin, bent over to set the needle on the counter & BOOM

adrenaline starts pumping HARD! Burning in my ****ing head, chest, everywhere down to my damn fingertips!!

I Immediatly started concentrating on my breathing. It was like a shut off switch, my body didn't need or want to breath. This is something I've felt before when deployed on active duty. I knew breathing was all I had to keep doing, the body would resolve quickly. I was stabbed & injected by an Iraqi guy while patrolling a market. Guy injected me with 10mg (yes mg not mcg) of fentanyl mixed with other crap like alchohal. Id have passed out if it didnt burn so freakin bad! Took all I had to not stop breathing & stay awake.

This was MUCH like that. I'm a regular pinner, I have to inject myself 7 days a week IM & I'm always careful & no stranger. Now, I'm leaving AIR in the needle & I'll aspirate that way. I'd rather have air & SEE blood ASAP than draw & see nothing because the needle is full of oil!

This was yet another close one. I'm still burning right now, lucky my house is a mini ER. O2 sat, is good, BP is finally coming back to normal (well somewhat). I just got my ash chewed by the wife for not having her pin the back side.

Scary shyte. Dang, my whole body feels weird, lucky it's slowly getting better. I don't know how much Test E got in the vein but from experience I'm lucky, it was a small vein & took a good while for the Test E to hit the brain.

It doesn't take much for this to happen either, mother f....... Can't believe this shyte.
    You my friend shouldnt be alive, but glad you are. Curious to know how an Iraqi managed to get in your personal bubble and make all this happen. PM me if you dont wanna post it in the open.

FYI 10mg of Fentanyl is equal to 1000mg of Morphine for those who dont know
    Last edited by wmaousley; 12-27-2012 at 12:11 AM.

Thread Information