XxAndreaxX is offline Senior Member

Cycle for this summer. help to find a hardner

Hi all!!! Im about to start my Winter cycle, but I'm planning my summer cycle. want it to be perfect!!
    So, lets start saiyng, it would be my 4th cycle. I ran until now, hdrol, test,tren , proviron .
    My cycle won't have the only goal is not to build muscle, but to enjoy 100% the summer.

I'd start in june and end in september, something like 12-14weeks and it could be like this:

week 1-4:
    -dianabol + test + tren
    I don't write doses right now, but only compounds. the idea is start with dianabol susta and tren to have a ready body very fast. never used Dianabol, could it be an issue, because of retention, that I could have problems later to dry out??

week 4-6:
    -test + tren
    drop dianabol and go ahead with test and tren, to go on bulk but shred at the same time.

week 6-14:
    test + hardner
    drop tren, and start some muscle hardner, but don't have any Idea what could be the best, Proviron, Primobolan , Winstrol , Masteron , Halotestin , Anavar ...
    Due it will be a long time, maybe it should be injected, to protect my liver.
    My final goal, is to face august, totally dried out, and no need of Clen or ephedra, I'm actually low in BF, and had good results with tren-proviron

Maybe Primobolan, could go troughout the whole cycle... Test, I love the horny-feeling in summer (no homo), should I stay on 500EW or should I drop to 250EW to minimize retention of susta?? I read that melanotan gives a horny effect too, maybe i can drop test, and add melanotan???

Please this to the serous BB, don't laugh at my cycle hehehe, for me its serious, I don't expect to compete atm only want to have fun and look great in summer.

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    Tell me more about your previos cycles including doses and results (not the ph crap)

I need to see the dose recomendations you are considering?

What are your current stats and goals?

1st inject
    week 1-8 test 250EW + tren A 75EOD + proviron 1 pill a day

2nd inject (about to start)
    week 1-8 test 500EW + tren A 100EOD

1,85m, 27yo 78kg 14%BF (due bulking right now)

1st inject
    week 1-8 test 250EW + tren A 75EOD + proviron 1 pill a day

2nd inject (about to start)
    week 1-8 test 500EW + tren A 50-75 ED

1,85m, 27yo 78kg 14%BF (due bulking right now)

fit2bOld is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Your really making it all so complicated. Bulk and cut harden and dry out this is really all about diet. A solid cycle of test And Winnie or test and anavar is sweet. I don't believe you will get the results your looking for with all the additional compounds. This comes from hard work at the gym, proper nutrition and a big commitment on your part to stick to it.

MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    You're over thinking your cycle.

Look here for an idea on simple yet effective cycles.

Most Common Beginners Cycles

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread....#.UJZv62fX_fs

cyounger100 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    simple summer cut test p tren a mast p there you go

Quote Originally Posted by cyounger100 View Post
    simple summer cut test p tren a mast p there you go
    yes I was thinking about that possibility, but between masteron , proviron , anavar , primobolan , winstrol and halotestin , whats the best for definition and dry?? I only used proviron and had excellent results, but whats the best or the best combo??

MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    Unless youre sub 12 or even 11%BF, you can forget Mast. And if you choose Primo you'll go broke running it properly. Halo is very hard on your liver enzymes. Its great for strength mind you, one of the best actually. But not necessary for your intended goals. And forget Dbol for drying out..that made me laugh actually.

Prop, (you can add Tren A if you like, but not necessary) Var, a quality AI, and solid diet, will easily produce the results youre looking for. Often, less is more.

Quote Originally Posted by MickeyKnox View Post
    Unless youre sub 12 or even 11%BF, you can forget Mast. And if you choose Primo you'll go broke running it properly. Halo is very hard on your liver enzymes. Its great for strength mind you, one of the best actually. But not necessary for your intended goals. And forget Dbol for drying out..that made me laugh actually.

Prop, (you can add Tren A if you like, but not necessary) Var, a quality AI, and solid diet, will easily produce the results youre looking for. Often, less is more.
    thanks man, very helpful answer, Dbol was never ment to dry out hehe, only to gain some quick size at the beginning, but anyway, why do you say primo is hard to use properly?? my BF will be below 10% due IF, so no problem.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Quote Originally Posted by XxAndreaxX View Post

thanks man, very helpful answer, Dbol was never ment to dry out hehe, only to gain some quick size at the beginning, but anyway, why do you say primo is hard to use properly?? my BF will be below 10% due IF, so no problem.
    The cost and the dosage required and length of time u need to run primo is not worth it. If ur looking to be dry forget the dbol ,
    With a good diet test and tren is fine
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

Thread Information