rljf11 is offline New Member

10month cycle TRT?

Hey all, I have come on this forum purely to seek advice from those more knowledgeable than me about the subject in question. Im 22 years old 210 lbs and 10% bf at the moment. I have been cycling steroids since I was 19. My latest cycle was 12 weeks prop at 100mg eod first 6 weeks 80mg tren eod and 80mg masteron eod, last 6 weeks 50mg ed winstrol . I gained 25lbs on this cycle pretty much all lean mass. my problem is when I do pct which I have done many times consisting off hcg nolva and clomid (tried various doses) I lose all of my gains despite trying to lift heavy upping calories etc. I do modelling work and when im on cycle im well ahead of the game but when i come off i fall behind, its such a contrast. Im now at the end of my 12 week cycle, my problem is i have lots of jobs over the next 4-5months and was thinking off doing a beach body competition in the summer in which i would do another cycle just before starting around may time. In order to keep my gains when doing pct i have thort about doing gh but cant really afford it not with this cycle and my summer cycle as well. my coach has advised me to "bridge" or "cruise" on 150mg test a week until my summer cycle, he says lots of people do it but i havent heard first hand off anyone before doing this. im worried that it will effect my test levels when i eventually do come off and could prevent me having children in the future ( i already have a girl who was conceived when i was on cycle!). Would i be able to bounce back from this with pct, if i use hcg during the cruise will i be safe?
    any advice i would greatly appreciate
    Thank you, ross

Soar is offline Productive Member
    I think your coach should quit his profession. Why would anyone advise you to cruise at you age?

Long story short. Yea it will hurt you.

Not the answer i was hoping for but thanks Soar for the heads up. what would your advice be in the situation i am in? apart from the obvious pct protocols. when you say it will hurt me, in what way? after cycling this long would you say its not possible to get testosterone back to its original state? Thanks again

warmouth is offline Productive Member
    Honestly, even though you say you adjust it, I would put my money on food. Once you reach a genetic limit, you cant maintain much over that size whie not "on". It is hard to be a model year around unless you can cruise, which you shouldnt do at your age. But since you have, once you come off, up the calories to hold as much weight as possible. Continue with cardio to keep BF low. It almost has to be food related. I guarantee you that. You do need to stay off a while for sure though.

bigsiv is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by warmouth
    Honestly, even though you say you adjust it, I would put my money on food. Once you reach a genetic limit, you cant maintain much over that size whie not "on". It is hard to be a model year around unless you can cruise, which you shouldnt do at your age. But since you have, once you come off, up the calories to hold as much weight as possible. Continue with cardio to keep BF low. It almost has to be food related. I guarantee you that. You do need to stay off a while for sure though.
    Agreed with Warmouth if your gaining quite well on cycle your problem lies with pct. I would over eat but clean food and plenty of protein.

If you cruise (and your trainer needs sacking IMO ) you risk permanent damage to your natural testosterone production and with that comes a load more problems such as ED.....don't think your gal will be too pleased with that

warmouth is offline Productive Member
    ^^^exactly. Dont risk anyore possible damage to yourself by continuing to cruise. It is not worth it and looks fade. I am not going to sit here and tell you not to cycle at your age, but you do need to be aware of teh risks since you already are in the game. Mickey has a thread list you should look over floating around here on the first page. Plan out your goals. Straighten up you diet. Eat big and eat clean. You can maintain alot of your weight if you are putting the right foods in. Dont forget to take time off from cycling to recover fully before getting back on. It will be far better long term to still look good, but still have a functioning schlong.

Alinjr is offline Senior Member
    22 is a little young...

diesel101 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Soar View Post
    I think your coach should quit his profession. Why would anyone advise you to cruise at you age?

Long story short. Yea it will hurt you.
    Well said Soar!

-Ender- is offline Not Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by rljf11 View Post
    Hey all, I have come on this forum purely to seek advice from those more knowledgeable than me about the subject in question. Im 22 years old 210 lbs and 10% bf at the moment. I have been cycling steroids since I was 19. My latest cycle was 12 weeks prop at 100mg eod first 6 weeks 80mg tren eod and 80mg masteron eod, last 6 weeks 50mg ed winstrol . I gained 25lbs on this cycle pretty much all lean mass. my problem is when I do pct which I have done many times consisting off hcg nolva and clomid (tried various doses) I lose all of my gains despite trying to lift heavy upping calories etc. I do modelling work and when im on cycle im well ahead of the game but when i come off i fall behind, its such a contrast. Im now at the end of my 12 week cycle, my problem is i have lots of jobs over the next 4-5months and was thinking off doing a beach body competition in the summer in which i would do another cycle just before starting around may time. In order to keep my gains when doing pct i have thort about doing gh but cant really afford it not with this cycle and my summer cycle as well. my coach has advised me to "bridge" or "cruise" on 150mg test a week until my summer cycle, he says lots of people do it but i havent heard first hand off anyone before doing this. im worried that it will effect my test levels when i eventually do come off and could prevent me having children in the future ( i already have a girl who was conceived when i was on cycle!). Would i be able to bounce back from this with pct, if i use hcg during the cruise will i be safe?
    any advice i would greatly appreciate
    Thank you, ross
    How tall are you OP?
    this will give us an idea of your diet structure at 210lbs. if you keep dropping back to 175lbs @ 6ft for instance: then your diet is lacking to an extreme for your goals

Quote Originally Posted by warmouth
    ^^^exactly. Dont risk anyore possible damage to yourself by continuing to cruise. It is not worth it and looks fade. I am not going to sit here and tell you not to cycle at your age, but you do need to be aware of teh risks since you already are in the game. Mickey has a thread list you should look over floating around here on the first page. Plan out your goals. Straighten up you diet. Eat big and eat clean. You can maintain alot of your weight if you are putting the right foods in. Dont forget to take time off from cycling to recover fully before getting back on. It will be far better long term to still look good, but still have a functioning schlong.
    Schlong lol ha ha ha ha good one War!

stpete is offline Banned
    Forget cruising and get some blood work done.

Cheers for replying everyone have taken it all on board. I am 6ft 1 but believe my diet to be in check, Protein- 380 carbs- 280 fat-150 so little below 4000kcal. I only eat chicken, turkey breast, tuna/salmon, whey and casein. carbs- oats/oatcakes, wholemeal pasta/rice, sweet potato (dextrose pwo) fat- almonds, cashews, fish oil sometimes peanut butter. Guys I dont even add ketchup with my food, I weigh out every meal and up calories by 400 during pct! whats going wrong? what about peptides ghrp-2 and cjc has been recommended? let me get this straight if i cycled until the summer, no matter how aggressive my pct was i would not be able to get my natural test up to what it would have been? Thanks again

Quote Originally Posted by rljf11
    Cheers for replying everyone have taken it all on board. I am 6ft 1 but believe my diet to be in check, Protein- 380 carbs- 280 fat-150 so little below 4000kcal. I only eat chicken, turkey breast, tuna/salmon, whey and casein. carbs- oats/oatcakes, wholemeal pasta/rice, sweet potato (dextrose pwo) fat- almonds, cashews, fish oil sometimes peanut butter. Guys I dont even add ketchup with my food, I weigh out every meal and up calories by 400 during pct! whats going wrong? what about peptides ghrp-2 and cjc has been recommended? let me get this straight if i cycled until the summer, no matter how aggressive my pct was i would not be able to get my natural test up to what it would have been? Thanks again
    That's the risk and its a massive one IMO your natural test is accountable for so many functions in the body and what your willing to do is shut it down for a very long period.

A life of testosterone replacement therapy is what's in front of you and I've heard some of the guys say its awful. Unless body building was your job and you were competing I would definitely say to you DO NOT carry on cycling

You seem like you have your head screwed on diet looks decent, good amount of extra cals in pct. you know the answer already I think!

i'll take you guys advice for sure, what do you think about the peptides with pct and until next cycle, any experiences? thanks

Thread Information