Deon5 is offline Junior Member
    Sup guys, I just wanted some feedback on this.I have a friend( no, it's not me) that told me he is going to do his first cycle.I asked him what it was and this is what he said:

5 weeks cycle *Decca 300 , *Test 300.. during cycle *Kessar post cycle: *proviron ., *Dianabol

It sounds way to advanced for a first time user and I tried to convince him to do some more research.Now I've never used steroids before and I'm planning to wait until I'm 26.But he is only 20 and my question is could this cycle be harmfull? I told him he shoud wait but he's going ahead with the cycle anyway.Any feedback welcome
    Last edited by Deon5; 01-11-2013 at 02:22 PM.

GymHero is offline Senior Member
    Your friend lol... Sorry couldn't resist.

Soar is offline Productive Member
    Oh boy here we go again. Tell your friend he's an idiot, he's gotta do some research on a proper cycle at least... That isn't a PCT, not even a experienced user is going to use that as pct.

Quote Originally Posted by GymHero View Post
    Your friend lol... Sorry couldn't resist.
    I know everyone always claims it's their "friend" that wants to know when it's actualy them doing the cycle but serious though this really isn't about me it is about a friend.I recomended he should wait until he's older.

panntastic is offline "cool as shit and knows his stuff"
    Proviron and dbol pct?
    May be taking on lunks aspirin and evoo trade with this genius idea

Quote Originally Posted by Soar View Post
    Oh boy here we go again. Tell your friend he's an idiot, he's gotta do some research on a proper cycle at least... That isn't a PCT, not even a experienced user is going to use that as pct.
    My thoughts too.I'm no expert though that's why I asked the question in the first place.

ecruz is offline Member
    op tell your "boy" about this site.. he's going to waste his money and could hurt himself or you could research a bit and educate him yourself

anahny is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Deon5 View Post

5 weke cycle
    *Decca 300 , *Test 300.. during cycle *Kessar post cycle: *proviron ., *Dianabol
    Am I the only on who caught that?? What the hell is a weke???

Quote Originally Posted by ecruz View Post
    op tell your "boy" about this site.. he's going to waste his money and could hurt himself or you could research a bit and educate him yourself
    Already did.Atleast if he doesn't believe me I can show him that other people with expiernce think it's a bad idea

Quote Originally Posted by anahny View Post

Am I the only on who caught that?? What the hell is a weke???
    Fixed lol typing error

stpete is offline Banned
    Not advised at all. He needs to come here and learn before he possibly does permanent damage to his endocrine system. Actually, possibly hurting himself is the only thing that could come from this cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by stpete View Post
    Not advised at all. He needs to come here and learn before he possibly does permanent damage to his endocrine system. Actually, possibly hurting himself is the only thing that could come from this cycle.
    I'll be sure to show him everything you guys said and direct him to this forum.Thanks for the for the input

snowman is offline Senior Member
    I know everyone always claims it's their "friend" that wants to know when it's actualy them doing the cycle but serious though this really isn't about me it is about a friend.I recomended he should wait until he's older.
    Even if your "friend" was old enough , that's not a cycle or even close to a cycle.... your " friend" needs a lot more research, before he does anything....

ma_fighter is offline Associate Member
    .But he is only 20 and my question is could this cycle be harmfull? YES!! Very, very, very harmful to his Endocrine system! Esp the way he's doing what he calls "pct", which is in fact more AAS, which will shut him down even more, and may very well cause PERMANENT, irreversible, damage.

Now, having said that I will still answer your other questions

5 weeks cycle *Decca 300 , *Test 300.. during cycle Oh boy.. Firstly 5 weeks is too short with these compounds, secondly he shouldnt even be doing Deca at all as his first cycle, it should be straight test 400-500mg/week for 10 weeks. Thirdly he would need an AI when doing so

*Kessar post cycle: *proviron ., *Dianabol THIS IS NOT PCT!!!! he clearly has no clue as to the purpose of a PCT, or any clue at all.. Dianabol as pct? really?...... Nolvadex for PCT, 40mg/day week 1-2, 20mg/day week 3-4, starting 2 weeks after his last shot.
    He shouldn't be using for another 6 years, if he spends that time learning how to do things properly (Eat, Train, Recover and finally AAS) then he *might* be ready once he hits 26 years.

/Maf

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    There is nothing like a good case of RD to make him a true believer!

XxAndreaxX is offline Senior Member
    hahaahahhaaha but Proviron as PCT here in spain its a reality!!! Here they do PCT with proviron and Winstrol hahaahahaha, then they complain that they have gyno and no dick

Quote Originally Posted by XxAndreaxX View Post
    hahaahahhaaha but Proviron as PCT here in spain its a reality!!! Here they do PCT with proviron and Winstrol hahaahahaha, then they complain that they have gyno and no dick
    Lol I'm not suprized.I've seen 15y/o kids popping Dbols only without any PCT or liver support.I wish people would do more reseach before they do anything stupid with steroids .

snowman is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by XxAndreaxX View Post
    Not actually surprised by this... here in Portugal, people use proviron for pct as well ,then they wonder why they loose all they gains.

Thread Information